CHICAGOPAUL - LIVE!!!!!! CRUISE BLOG - The EDGE February 24th!

chicagopaul

8 hours ago, dmp223 said:

If you haven't seen it yet, I did post our stateroom info along with photos on the Edge stateroom information thread. 

Thanks so much for your review and pictures. I was concerned about the S3's on deck 12 because of the MC being parked on 14 much of the day (spikes hanging down, overhang blocking sun and possible noise issues). I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I've been in the S3 below yours and really liked it and felt the view was good. The S3 on 12 that I visited was on the end (opposite end from Paul's original S3) - it was also nice, but the view more impacted by the MC, though with the cool window on the side of the balcony - the big orange box was distracting, but I'm sure II would get used to it. There have been some issues with some of the S3's but some of them seem to be turning out to be a nice way to enjoy the suite life on the Edge at a lower cost.

Edited by vtcruising

10 hours ago, holomoana said:

Thanks very much Dawn, great info & my questions were answered.  Hopefully our paths will cross on a future cruise.  Thanks again,  Bev

My pleasure, Bev, same here and if you think of anything else or would like more photos, just let me know. 

Have a great weekend!

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks so much for your review and pictures. I was concerned about the S3's on deck 12 because of the MC being parked on 14 much of the day (spikes hanging down, overhang blocking sun and possible noise issues). I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I've been in the S3 below yours and really liked it and felt the view was good. The S3 on 12 that I visited was on the end (opposite end from Paul's original S3) - it was also nice, but the view more impacted by the MC, though with the cool window on the side of the balcony - the big orange box was distracting, but I'm sure II would get used to it. There have been some issues with some of the S3's but some of them seem to be turning out to be a nice way to enjoy the suite life on the Edge at a lower cost.

We found that the MC wasn't parked on 14 all that much (unless we were just missing it) but yes, those spikes were kind of an eye-sore but after awhile I didn't think of it much. We had quite a considerable amount of sun in the afternoon and would spend some time out there to get some sun, I wasn't expecting to be able to do that, so we were pleased!

I think if we were to sail on Edge again or Apex, I'd like to try the end room with the window box - we found that to be very cool as well, LOL! 

After our initial conversation with Joao  when we boarded, he said it would "be better for us" meaning better for Celebrity, to move us to the S2. My guess is they were trying to stay ahead of complaints and negative feedback with these S3's. Priscilla then showed us the S2, we wanted to make the best decision and they were patient and kind enough to allow us to do so. Just about every day, Joao would ask how we were enjoying our cabin and to let him know if there were any issues. So bottom line, they are aware.

The only negative we had with regard to the location and the MC was the strange noises during the night that started occurring the last few nights of the cruise. At first, it was no big deal, but that last night? It was bad. I hope they figure out what could be causing the noise.

I'll be curious to know how these S3's will be marketed in the future, will they mark them as obstructed views? 

Oh and in case anyone is wondering what happened to Paul & Edwards abandon S3 next door to (we are still getting over their decision to move away from us, ha!) By the next day, it was occupied. I don't know if I have this story straight, but the gentleman now staying there said they originally had 4 people in their stateroom and thought it was too crowded and was offered this S3. I don't know if it was a lateral move, an upgrade, a paid upgrade as I didn't ask. 

2 minutes ago, dmp223 said:

We found that the MC wasn't parked on 14 all that much (unless we were just missing it) but yes, those spikes were kind of an eye-sore but after awhile I didn't think of it much. We had quite a considerable amount of sun in the afternoon and would spend some time out there to get some sun, I wasn't expecting to be able to do that, so we were pleased!

I think if we were to sail on Edge again or Apex, I'd like to try the end room with the window box - we found that to be very cool as well, LOL! 

After our initial conversation with Joao  when we boarded, he said it would "be better for us" meaning better for Celebrity, to move us to the S2. My guess is they were trying to stay ahead of complaints and negative feedback with these S3's. Priscilla then showed us the S2, we wanted to make the best decision and they were patient and kind enough to allow us to do so. Just about every day, Joao would ask how we were enjoying our cabin and to let him know if there were any issues. So bottom line, they are aware.

The only negative we had with regard to the location and the MC was the strange noises during the night that started occurring the last few nights of the cruise. At first, it was no big deal, but that last night? It was bad. I hope they figure out what could be causing the noise.

I'll be curious to know how these S3's will be marketed in the future, will they mark them as obstructed views? 

Oh and in case anyone is wondering what happened to Paul & Edwards abandon S3 next door to (we are still getting over their decision to move away from us, ha!) By the next day, it was occupied. I don't know if I have this story straight, but the gentleman now staying there said they originally had 4 people in their stateroom and thought it was too crowded and was offered this S3. I don't know if it was a lateral move, an upgrade, a paid upgrade as I didn't ask. 

Interesting that they put someone in that suite. I think they were likely anxious to have Paul (a blogger and doing the live review) and you and Lisa in S2's (there have been some noise issues in some of the higher S3's).

By comments I had from our butler and Joao, I knew they were following my live thread (on my Nov, Dec and Jan cruises). They were very attentive and asked many, many times if we were happy with things and we seemed to get some extra things (that were not asked for).

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but my guess is that they knew about Paul's thread and his fan base  and wanted to make sure all was well, so offered to move you to suites that had not had complaints. They want this ship to improve and succeed and I think they are seeing CC as an important social media tool. 🙂

One more question about the S3's - I think I know the answer, but was there any way to connect the balconies, if you had wanted to (if Paul and Edward had stayed in the S3)? I forgot to look when I was on the S3 balconies.

38 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but my guess is that they knew about Paul's thread and his fan base  and wanted to make sure all was well, so offered to move you to suites that had not had complaints. They want this ship to improve and succeed and I think they are seeing CC as an important social media tool. 🙂

One more question about the S3's - I think I know the answer, but was there any way to connect the balconies, if you had wanted to (if Paul and Edward had stayed in the S3)? I forgot to look when I was on the S3 balconies.

Yes, you read our minds! We thought and said the same thing about Paul & Edward being moved. I think it could very well be the case and I am just happy it all worked out so well for us. I think it was forward thinking on their part and quick action to offer us the upgrade as well.

Regarding the balcony, while we didn't ask and confirm. The balcony partitions did definitely have hinges in the typical front part and way to "unlock" the partition to allow the balconies to connect. We would have definitely requested this if they didn't move. I don't think I have a photo but my video of the balcony may have caught it, I'll have to go back and check.

Edited to add - I have a screen shot of the partition from my video but Tapatalk isn't cooperating right now but it basically is how I remembered. I'll try to post at some point.

Edited by dmp223
balcony divider info added
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dmp223 said:

Hi! We absolutely loved it! We were offered an upgrade to an S2 but despite really liking the bed facing the balcony, we really liked the location of 12160 and the extra large balcony. We found the room to be so roomy and the storage was great. The few things that made us scratch our heads and wonder "what were they thinking?!" ... the location of the shower head in the tub, would have been much better on the right wall. The non-fog mirrors (took forever to clear) and little nuances like no caller ID or clock on the phone (but that is a cabin-wide issue). We had no qualms about the Magic Carpet and the limited side views. Didn't even notice the pole until late our first night. When the MC was above deck 12, the view was still just fine. If you have any additional questions, I'll be happy to answer as many as I can.

Oh, our stateroom room attendant was David, he was great and Allain was our butler and he was fine too but we choose to not utilize the butler service all that much so I can't really comment on his service or attention. Very nice man though.

If you haven't seen it yet, I did post our stateroom info along with photos on the Edge stateroom information thread. 

Enjoy your TA!

Hi Dawn

Thank you so much for your comments on 12160.  We are in that suite for a B2B the end of April and have been wondering about the S3 inside the rails.  Glad it worked out for you two.  We met Paul and Edward on the Reflection last November and truly enjoyed talking with them and reading the blog.  I will look for your photos as well.

Thanks again.

Jeff

18 minutes ago, wave rider said:

Hi Dawn

Thank you so much for your comments on 12160.  We are in that suite for a B2B the end of April and have been wondering about the S3 inside the rails.  Glad it worked out for you two.  We met Paul and Edward on the Reflection last November and truly enjoyed talking with them and reading the blog.  I will look for your photos as well.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, really envious of your upcoming B2B!! If you have any other questions or would like additional photos/video of 12160, please let me know. In case you missed it in a previous post, when we arrived, there were 2 loungers in addition to the 2 chairs and table, so hopefully those will have remained but I don't think it would be an issue requesting them should they not be there. I think the crew is doing all they can to insure you are happy in the S3's. 

I echo these sentiments! This is Dawn, counterpart and sister to Lisa who had the absolute pleasure of cruising with Paul and Edward once again, this time on the beautiful Edge.

We met Paul and Edward one evening early in our Reflection cruise back in December 2015. We became fast friends and discovered we had quite a bit in common. Our personalities meshed so well and we continue to join Paul and Edward on cruises whenever we can.

I just want to add how committed Paul is to putting together a great live blog while he enjoys his cruise! I was amazed at his dedication and desire to get questions answered as quickly as he could. I marveled at his tenacity, knowing I could probably maintain a live blog for a couple of days but would probably conveniently start to forget to check in. Not to mention he couldn't start any meal until all photos were taken!

If you ever have the pleasure of sailing with these fine gentlemen, say hello, you'll undoubtedly make friends for life, like we have! 

Thank you so much for the kind words Dawn. It’s rare to find people who you travel well with and actually like each other more after the trip! It was a pleasure to spend our vacation with you and Lisa. We can’t wait to do it again! Love you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Thank you Paul for all your pics, thoughts and for once again sharing your precious vacation time with us!  I was very interested to hear your thoughts on Fine Cut to see how they compared to ours.  Our thoughts are much alike.  

We we were on the Edge in mid January and were really excited about Fine Cut since we are big steak eaters. We, like you and Edward know quality and have eaten in many great steakhouses in Chicago, NY and even in smaller cities like St. Paul. To us a great steak is like cutting through butter and melts in your mouth and isn’t doused in sauces.  Although we enjoy bone-in ribeyes the most but will eat any steak as long as well prepared and attractive when plated.  We ate at Fine Cut twice on our cruise and were very disappointed on both service and quality.  We had ribeyes and bone-in fillets and I will say the cuts certainly weren’t ‘fine’ and the quality all around in the steak arena was sub-par at best, in our opinion. I will give credit where credit it due...Appetizers were great!  Service?  It was unbelievably terrible...the restaurant wasn’t busy but the service was incredibly slow and the wait staff on both nights had the personality of an ant.  The sommelier forgot our drinks multiple times, even when we had ordered drinks above our premium pkg.  I thought steak in the dining room was better than this place.

We left our cruise longing for a nice dinner at Murano where quality, service and attention to every detail is above top notch.  

Edited by floralscent

Paul - Many thanks for another fabulous review.  I always appreciate how thorough and opinionated you are!  Seriously, the real value here is your honest, candid thoughts.  Edge sounds like an amazing and innovative experience.  I just love that you and Edward experience so many aspects of the ship.  Thanks for the gorgeous photos, too.  Happy to hear that the wonderful service continues.  

From reading the reviews we're concerned, also raised by others, that there seem to be fewer quiet peaceful places to relax during the days as we usually choose longer cruises with many sea days.  Unless, of course you are in a suite and have access to the Retreat.  I think I'd miss the forward lounges on the S and M classes, and I hope the rumors of converting them into suites are just that!  Disaster!

Sorry your dinner at Fine Cut missed the mark.  The scallops sounded and looked divine though.  I noticed they featured Nueske bacon!  We've loved it for years and while it's available here in Southern California in upscale markets we find it's easier to order it straight from the farm in Wisconsin.  I just might make a wedge salad tonight with it. Curiously we discovered it at our favorite steakhouse in LA, the Pacific Dining Car.  

Also glad you highlighted one of our favorite reasons to cruise - the value of making new friends.  We have cherished, long time friendships whose joys are truly impossible to overstate.

So, I may have to change my Cruise Critic name to Chicago Mary Anne as my husband and I will be moving to Chicago this year!  After a lifetime in Pasadena we are anxious to be closer to our son and his family.  We are hoping to move to the Streeterville area so, who knows, we just might run into you and Edward in one of those steakhouses.  My current fave is Chicago Cut but we love em all.

Thanks again, Paul.

Thanks so much for following along and for your thoughts and comments. And with regard to moving to Chicago I’m a real estate broker here and live Streeterville so if you have any questions at all feel free to reach out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/7/2019 at 1:05 PM, hcat said:

Enjoyed the review! Looking forward to your next one!

As for Fine Cut  we never ate there and pobably won't next time either. They turned us off!

We had long standing  pre paid res for an early time hoping it would be quieter and work with our usual dining time.  When we went to confirm the res the night before,  we learned that they changed  us to a later time..without notice or checking if it was acceptable.  Guess someone else needed our slot or they just overbooked.  The place seemed loud and hurried..not great for a an enjoyable  dining experience .

We decided to cancel but while doing so  were berated publicly by the maitre d who questioned why this was such a big deal.  Lots of attitude on his part.

Anyhow..there are other choices on board we will enjoy!

hcat, I sympathize with your story.  Not acceptable for them to change your time without notifying you. When we got there they put us at a very noisy table by the outside rail.  We asked to be changed after we were seated and got some attitude back as well.  But we did enjoy the food.

Its Saturday morning, sitting here with my cup of coffee. What do do, what to do... If Paul and Edward had taken a longer cruise I would be able to read the live review, sadly they are home. Pretty depressing:):):):)

Enjoyed your review as always, what's next?  I leave for the trans pacific in 46 days, with 2 days in Japan.

Norma

7 hours ago, TeeRick said:

hcat, I sympathize with your story.  Not acceptable for them to change your time without notifying you. When we got there they put us at a very noisy table by the outside rail.  We asked to be changed after we were seated and got some attitude back as well.  But we did enjoy the food.

We won,t say never, but may pass on it..til things calm down there..It was definitely overbooked, esp for a top level specialty venue!

How was the servce you received?

Thanks Paul for the great review with pictures of your Edge cruise. We board on Sept 30 in Civitavecchia. I've booked Fine Cut for that night as it's DH birthday. I'm hoping it's good and that we're able to keep our 6:30 dining time. Time will tell on that. 

We're in an aft S1 on deck 9. Hoping by the time we cruise there is better furniture on the balcony. I was surprised to see that all balcony cabins, no matter what the category (except higher suites) have the same furniture. At least there should be a bigger, taller table so you can have breakfast outside. 

• Like 2

I'm with you on the balcony furniture.  We will be on the TA cruise next month and are people who fully utilize the balcony, often having breakfast, afternoon libations with appys and more naps that I care to admit. :classic_wink:   We too are hoping for some changes before our cruise.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, holomoana said:

I'm with you on the balcony furniture.  We will be on the TA cruise next month and are people who fully utilize the balcony, often having breakfast, afternoon libations with appys and more naps that I care to admit. :classic_wink:   We too are hoping for some changes before our cruise.

Good Luck! Hoping there are changes. Please let us know. 

15 hours ago, hcat said:

We won,t say never, but may pass on it..til things calm down there..It was definitely overbooked, esp for a top level specialty venue!

How was the servce you received?

Service was a bit slow - it too quite some time to get our meal.  It was very busy.

13 hours ago, holomoana said:

We second that! 👍🏻

• Like 1

OK, Well I need to get caught up on the remainder of my final review, especially after my Fine Cut comments, I can't just leave you all with that!

Let's talk about the other food.

Ocean View Cafe: We only ate there once during the cruise and this was for lunch. The food was pretty good with great variety as usual. I love the new layout of Ocean View cafe. It felt easy to move around and with the pizza and pasta station positioned in the back it gives more room in the main buffet area. We had multiple drink servers ask us if we needed anything as soon as we sat down. The views from the tables in Ocean View were beautiful. I loved the floor to ceiling windows and extra tall ceilings. It did not feel like a buffet at all but much more like a fine restaurant or a high end food hall that we're seeing pop up across the county.

Raw on 5: We were very much impressed with the food at Raw on 5. You can see in my blog the photos of what we ate. Everything was very fresh. What impressed me most was an item they actually did not have. I saw the Toro Nigiri on the menu which definitely peaked me interest, especially at the price. However, we were told they were out. When the manager came over to check on everything I mentioned this and he had said that they did get their shipment of it but over the past couple of weeks the quality has not been great so they chose to remove it of the menu. I very much appreciated that. That is how it should be, plain and simple. We found service in Raw on 5 to be fantastic. Our waiter, even though I could tell he was very busy, never rushed when he was with us, always explained all the items and told us of his favorites and was practically force feeding us wine. His name was Alvin, very nice guy and great waiter if you happen to be there.

Le Grand Bistro: Again I'm not going to go over each item, but all I can say is wow. We ate here for lunch and the food was fantastic. Great lunch menu with daily specials. Excellent service. The food all tasted extremely fresh. It was the best lunch we had on board and one of the best lunches I've had in quite some time. I wish they served their lunch menu at dinner time. The cost is $20pp for lunch and it is worth every single penny of that $20.

Eden: We ate at Eden on a non show night, though there was a small show going on near the bar with two of the characters having some sort of a "pillow ceremony" that we kept joking about. Anyway, the food was very good. The menu is of course quite limited so be sure to check it out before you book to make sure it fits your tastes if you're not very adventurous. Every item was cooked extremely well and of great quality. The ribeye was my favorite and a great quality piece of meat. Our waiter was Ignatius who was a phenomenal server and could not have been nicer. The menu at Eden is eclectic and unique. As Johnnyt on here had said before there really is no "theme" with the food in Eden so if you have a taste for a certain "type" of food then you won't get your fix because it is a mix of types and treated as a tasting menu in a way. However, it was a great experience. Go on a non show night if you won't want to experience the show.

Eden Cafe: We ate here for lunch one day. They offer different soups daily and some great sandwiches and wraps. The food was fresh, the service was great. There is a nice space to eat outside. Plus it is FREE! No upcharge. Definitely check it out. Don't skip the desserts either, the brownie was incredible. Very dense and moist, not dry like many brownies can be.

Rooftop Garden: It's a cool setting. But it can be very windy. We were lucky and caught it on a night with no wind at all and a great view of the garden area. The brisket was OK, but the wings and the ribs were out of this world. The ribs you could eat with a fork and the wings were some of the best I ever had. We had the spicy ones and they were spicy but not overkill. The wings themselves were smoked so the meat had great smoked flavor in addition to the spicy sauce they were tossed in. The service was a bit slow to start but there were several large tables (8 people +) that were all ordering at the same time so I can forgive that. Once they had that sorted out service was quick and the food came out in good time. The maitre d checked in on our table multiple times, offered to bring us more wings noticing how much we loved them, and asked us how everything was throughout the night.

Luminae: Since we had a handful of specialty evenings we were limited on our Luminae experience, but we did enjoy it very much. The build out is beautiful. As we ate with 4 several nights we loved the large round tables that were placed sporadically throughout the restaurant. The food was what you'd expect in Luminae. Presentation was always very nice. I loved the Retreat logo on all the luminae plates. The filet mignon was excellent, better than I've had before in Luminae. My favorite dish in the restaurant is always the halibut which was on the menu and very good as always. We would dine around 8:30 / 8:45 so service was always good. We never had to wait long at dinner. I can't speak for the 7pm seating, but I was very pleased with our service. On day 1 we had lunch in Luminae and had great service. Did not feel like they were rushing or we were being rushed (some of the comments I've noticed on CC about Luminae).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Paul, once again you did a lovely review.  Thanks so much for sharing so much information, along with your wonderful style of writing and answering questions.  I am getting so excited for my TA, and want to experience everything that I can!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

Hello Everyone. OK let me once and for all post the final recap here of my final thoughts on the Edge and our overall experience.

First, I'd like to thank all of you for following along. It was, as always, great fun to hear your questions, debates, concerns tips, and general comments. It always helps make my trip better when I get to interact with all of you.

As you know in this cruise we stayed in a suite. The Retreat area of the ship was beautiful. We enjoyed having a quiet bar to sit at in the morning, a quiet space to grab a lounger, eat lunch outside, etc. Celebrity did a great job on the Edge, at least I think so, trying to market the Retreat. From logos on all the cups to the towels in the cabins, etc. it was well done marketing and design. I really enjoyed all the staff in the Retreat and in Luminae. There are some fixes which I hope happen in the suites. For instance I hope that the furniture additions I spoke of (coffee table for instance) are added. However, the lack thereof did not ruin my trip by any means. The shower in the cabin still has some leaking issues. I am sure there is a fix on the way at some point, at least for the sake of the cabin attendant since he or she is really the one dealing with the issue.

Celebrity did ask me to make a quick testimonial / promotional video while I was on board. John Paul the hotel director came up to me one night, introduced himself and said that someone in the Miami office was following this blog and wanted to know if I could say a few words on camera that they could edit down to roughly 60 seconds or so. Damian the cruise director helped arranged this and it was a fun experience. All the staff, including Damian could not have been nicer and more appreciative of my time even though it did not take long at all!

So the question that I know I need to answer is: Would I cruise I on the Edge again? Of course I would! It was a beautiful ship with lots of great new options. The fact that everything is shiny and new is probably the biggest draw to me. 

Would I cruise on the Edge even if I was not in a suite? Yes, I would. However....well, knowing what is behind those retreat doors would be a bit of a bummer if I was not in a suite. Having experienced it I feel it would be one of those funny scenarios where I'd want back in; almost like a Seinfeld episode. However, if I wasn't in a suite I'd have more time to experience the rest of the ship during the day which I imagine I would have fallen in love with too.

Do I feel like I NEED to cruise the Edge? One of my fears in taking this cruise was I was going to experience the Edge and that the Edge would become the new baseline for our travel. That after cruising on a brand new ship we would not be able to go back to the S Class or M Class ships. When we booked a Royal Suite last year that was one of my concerns too...we'd only want to have a Royal Suite and therefore our ability to travel as often as we do would drastically decline. I feel about the Edge like I do about the Royal Suite. It was lovely, it was fantastic, it was an amazing experience...but I don't NEED it.

As beautiful as the ship was and as much as I loved trying the new dining venues there is one simple thing that brings us back to Celebrity and that is the people. The staff is the one common bond across the entire Celebrity fleet that makes us feel at home. While we would of course prefer to be in the biggest cabin on the newest ship, it is not a necessity. The baseline level of service that we receive on Celebrity is something we are more than happy with.

When we first boarded the Edge there was this tremendous excitement of checking out a new ship, but also some worry about not knowing much of the staff, not knowing where things are. All that went away after realizing we ended up knowing a handful of staff on board. After day 1 we made new friends with staff we never met before and it felt like home. The sadness of leaving the ship on debarkation day had nothing to do with missing the "new ship smell" but it had to do with what it always has to do with, leaving behind those we consider friends.

Whenever we get back from vacation friends of ours always ask what was our favorite part of the trip. Was it the food? Was it the ship? What was your favorite show? Was it the amazing ports that made the trip wonderful? Sure, we had incredible food. Some meals still make my mouth water when I think about them. We did have incredible weather and stopped at some beautiful places. But in 5, 10, 25 years I probably won't be able to tell you which dessert was my favorite, or exactly how the weather was on this trip. I might not even remember the exact ports we went to. But I will remember the people. I'll remember some of the conversations I've had with passengers of all backgrounds and demographics. I will remember the staff. I will remember those wonderful times when I'm just sitting back, observing everyone around me in complete happiness where (as I said once before) you find yourself falling in love with life all over again. It is these moments why we go back time and time again.

So don't be afraid to try to Edge. Don't "think" you'll like the modern look? So what, give it a try. It's too expensive? Well, maybe just wait for prices to drop (if they ever do, haha). There may be some things you won't like about it, but there may be some things you will love. Sometimes those things you will love may have nothing to do with the ship itself.

We have 5 more cruises booked. Our next is currently booked for August on the Equinox, but we may move that up sooner and book something last minute in June, we will see. For certain our cruise after that will be a b2b on the Equinox, Nov 2 and 9th of this year. 

As always it was an absolute pleasure to share our travels with all of you. Feel free to continue to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer. For all of you cruising in the near future I wish you all very safe travels and wonderful experiences that make you fall in love with life all over again.

• Like 13

Thanks again Paul and Edward for taking us along on your journey.  I will never be a suite guest (😥), but have a SV booked on Edge in December.  I met a Celebrity rep at the Chicago Travel Show a few weeks ago; he promised to try to work some magic so I can sneak a peek at the Retreat!

I have Equinox booked for May, 2020; I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts about her after the upcoming drydock.

Susan