website glitch or....??

100cruisesorbust

Is anyone else having issues getting prices and/or availability on Celebrity website?  Specifically I have been looking for Equinox from June 2019 to next spring and every date I choose comes back with "no rooms found for this request".  The same thing is happening for several months of Silhouette sailings next year, from mid-February 2020 to April.  Other ships I looked at don't seem to be affected, so not sure what is going on...

4 minutes ago, 100cruisesorbust said:

Is anyone else having issues getting prices and/or availability on Celebrity website?  Specifically I have been looking for Equinox from June 2019 to next spring and every date I choose comes back with "no rooms found for this request".  The same thing is happening for several months of Silhouette sailings next year, from mid-February 2020 to April.  Other ships I looked at don't seem to be affected, so not sure what is going on...

did you accidentally click on "wheel chair accessible room required?"

18 minutes ago, 100cruisesorbust said:

I think they are ashamed at the prices they are charging and don't want to publish them.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I think they are ashamed at the prices they are charging and don't want to publish them.

LOL i know right?  just was hoping it didnt have anything to do with dry dock problems/delays, as i have another cruise on silhouette during that time that would be affected.

Our April New Orleans cruise on the Equinox has 'disappeared' (April 21st 2020) 😢. Hopefully a glitch and nothing more sinister. It has gone from a on line site as well.

Edited by downsmead

3 minutes ago, british betty said:

I’ve been keeping an eye on a couple of Equinox cruises recently and the prices have been getting ridiculously higher and higher, so much so that they’ve now flown into oblivion 🤨

same here.  just strange to me that i can get cabins prior to the currently scheduled dry dock, but not 6/1/19 or after, until it picks  back up on 5/2/20.   same goes for silhouette.

Ironic but I have just received another invoice for my Equinox NO sailing 21st April 2020. What was interesting was the picture embedded in the email which I have attached. I presume it is one of the RCCL ships with the inner balconies, and not what the Equinox will look like post 'revolution'!! 😱🙀😂

Although next to the image it states - Thank you for booking to sail with us on CELEBRITY EQUINOX.

Very misleading if you are not familiar with the Celebrity ships.

image.jpeg

Edited by downsmead
  • Haha 1

So did a morning check and seem like all these cruises are still missing.  I saw 2 cruises in Dec for Equinox but otherwise still nothing.   Looking around seems like this has been a problem in some sort of fashion since Sunday.  

So interested to see what is up.  I still think means dry dock changes.  

My TA has had a message up for a few days that this. With so many cruises now disappearing I think they are shuffling cabin categories and capacity just like they did on Summit. There are several Reflection cruises that also show no veranda categories of any type available. Just insides and suites. 

Cabin locations are currently being updated for this ship. Some cabins may not be available for selection on its corresponding deck image.
Edited by Jeremiah1212

Same issue on our end. We have 5 currently booked on the Equinox. We've been checking prices daily for our August and November cruises and have not been able to pull them up for a couple of days. It looks like nothing after the scheduled dry dock in May is appearing until roughly the same date in 2020. I'm sure they're just trying to update cabin info and its their typical website technology not working right.

I'm guessing they are in the midst of reclassification of rooms like current ships that are having revolution performed on them.   On the other ships they have reclassified a lot of rooms from 3-4 occupants to 2.    All of those rooms then have to be reallocated and relocated.

On Equinox they are adding a Reflection Suite and 5 Signature Suites.   They are also adding 8 interior cabins.

This will result in 28 cabins being reclassified from 3/4 passengers to 2 passengers.    These changes will have to be made to all sailing post revolution.

36 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm guessing they are in the midst of reclassification of rooms like current ships that are having revolution performed on them.   On the other ships they have reclassified a lot of rooms from 3-4 occupants to 2.    All of those rooms then have to be reallocated and relocated.

On Equinox they are adding a Reflection Suite and 5 Signature Suites.   They are also adding 8 interior cabins.

This will result in 28 cabins being reclassified from 3/4 passengers to 2 passengers.    These changes will have to be made to all sailing post revolution.

It sounds like you are assuming that the ships aren't certified for more passengers than they were previously accommodating.  Do we know this to be a fact?  The Reflection has additional deck of cabins, does it have more lifeboats or life rafts that the other S-class ships?  If so, perhaps they are also making those changes.

Edited by ipeeinthepool

Someone from my 2/14/20 Silhoutte sailing just spoke to Celebrity.  Supposedly (and hopefully) they are going through some type of "technical maintenance" and no sailings are being cancelled (other than any previously announced).  Sounds like an IT issue.  Fingers and sea legs crossed that these sailings are not going to be changed!