New pinnacle menu?

DoggyDaddy

Just of Rotterdam with new Pinnacle menu and loved it.

Bacon Clothesline - We got one just to see it and it was fantastic.  Would get again,

New Bread basket - I could of had dinner just with that.  A garlic cheese stuffed bread and a loaf bread

Crab cakes were now lump but tasted the same to us

Beets were a great addition.

First time my mom has ever been a member of the clean plate club with the shortribs and mashed potatoes

The cheesecake lollipops for dessert were wonderful and just the right size.

We asked for the ribeyes burnt on the outside and med rare inside and it was just that.  One of the best steaks we have gotten there with a nice crust on the outside.

We all loved the new menu.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GRACECRUISE said:

Just of Rotterdam with new Pinnacle menu and loved it.

Bacon Clothesline - We got one just to see it and it was fantastic.  Would get again,

New Bread basket - I could of had dinner just with that.  A garlic cheese stuffed bread and a loaf bread

Crab cakes were now lump but tasted the same to us

Beets were a great addition.

First time my mom has ever been a member of the clean plate club with the shortribs and mashed potatoes

The cheesecake lollipops for dessert were wonderful and just the right size.

We asked for the ribeyes burnt on the outside and med rare inside and it was just that.  One of the best steaks we have gotten there with a nice crust on the outside.

We all loved the new menu.

What is the "bacon clothesline"? Is that an entree or appetizer?

Bacon clothesline was an appetizer.  Did not take a picture.  Three strips of thick bacon hanging from small meat hooks.  The bacon is a bit candied.  Has rosemary hanging with it.  Comes with a lemon and dill pickle to cut the sweetness.  It was so good.

2 minutes ago, GRACECRUISE said:

Bacon clothesline was an appetizer.  Did not take a picture.  Three strips of thick bacon hanging from small meat hooks.  The bacon is a bit candied.  Has rosemary hanging with it.  Comes with a lemon and dill pickle to cut the sweetness.  It was so good.

We board Nieuw Statendam this coming Sunday April 7th and I sure hope the Pinnacle Grille has the new menu because this bacon appetizer sounds great. Of course bacon always sounds great!

The bacon clothesline came from the Sel de Mer menu we had last year on the Nieuw Statendam , kind of a funky plate that Rudy  put together thats what we heard . Rudy was also on board of that Premier cruise of the Nieuw Statendam and was very proud of "His "  Sel de Mer . 

39 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Hey @*Miss G*, I'm seeing this error when I click on that link

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<X-Amz-Expires>1200</X-Amz-Expires>
<Expires>2019-04-03T03:56:31Z</Expires>
<ServerTime>2019-04-03T04:17:32Z</ServerTime>
<RequestId>58F660BA5FA2E95E</RequestId>
<HostId>
o12R8boNbtNRHXT7+3uHBgzrnLY6AWAVvs0+a4gM5WmLg57nmdX8zaGVuPD5SPqYyN8DxoNt0Tw=
</HostId>
</Error>

1 hour ago, SempreMare said:

Hey @*Miss G*, I'm seeing this error when I click on that link

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<X-Amz-Expires>1200</X-Amz-Expires>
<Expires>2019-04-03T03:56:31Z</Expires>
<ServerTime>2019-04-03T04:17:32Z</ServerTime>
<RequestId>58F660BA5FA2E95E</RequestId>
<HostId>
o12R8boNbtNRHXT7+3uHBgzrnLY6AWAVvs0+a4gM5WmLg57nmdX8zaGVuPD5SPqYyN8DxoNt0Tw=
</HostId>
</Error>

Hmm.  What’s weird is I get a totally different error message than you get... but it was working earlier.  I will post pics instead.  Sorry.

37DB93ED-2F2D-4F5C-8408-CED851F21694.jpeg

10 hours ago, notladjr said:

What is the "bacon clothesline"? Is that an entree or appetizer?

My folks are currently on the Eurodam and my mom sent me these pics of what they ate off the new menu.  

Bacon

Scallops

Short Ribs

Cheesecake Lollipops

Creme Brulee

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

• Like 1

Does anyone know why the big jump in caviar price?   It used to be $45 but on the new menu it's $70!    

I usually splurge for this once a cruise, but that was a steep jump in price.

Did you notice the menu also says there will be a $15 charge for any additional entree?  I can't remember if that was there before.

I think the higher charge for caviar went in last year; I have seen it for a while.  Disappointing.

1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

Did you notice the menu also says there will be a $15 charge for any additional entree?  I can't remember if that was there before.

I think the higher charge for caviar went in last year; I have seen it for a while.  Disappointing.

I believe this was on the menu when we sailed Oct 2017, but it was never enforced.   Could be wrong tho, but that's what I seem to remember.   They were out of caviar on this cruise and they tried to substitute it with salmon roe/caviar....just not the same and it tasted like salmon eggs I fish with :classic_wacko:

6 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you *Miss G* for posting pictures of the new menu.  I also had gotten that error message when I clicked on your original link.

Will miss the chocolate volcano cake.

I agree!  Thanks for posting the new menu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Previously was $10 for second entree.  One night we asked for the Lobster Mac and Cheese as an appetizer to share and paid $10 because it was an entree.

25 minutes ago, frankc98376 said:

Previously was $10 for second entree.  One night we asked for the Lobster Mac and Cheese as an appetizer to share and paid $10 because it was an entree.

cheap ass son's of beeches...

But I'll bet it was worth the $10 :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1