What promo starting 4/6? Take you bets...

fstuff1

Hoping for something other than the "free" air.  Prices are ridiculous right now.  Want to book for 2020 but with the prices NCL has at the moment, I will be either booking with MSC or Celebrity.  Never thought I would see the day when I could sail a comparable ship on Celebrity for the same price as NCL.

11 hours ago, fstuff1 said:

current promo expires on 4/5.

hopefully it's 'tax/port fee' free promo like last April around tax day.

Tax Free is usually closer to April 15th and they have run it a couple of years in a row now. 

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Tax Free is usually closer to April 15th and they have run it a couple of years in a row now. 

well, the current promo ends tomorrow and a new promo period is usually a month long.

unless ncl just adds a new promo in the middle of it's current promo period?

3 hours ago, fstuff1 said:

well, the current promo ends tomorrow and a new promo period is usually a month long.

unless ncl just adds a new promo in the middle of it's current promo period?

My notes from last year say it was originally April 3 to April 17th and then was extended to April 30th.   This is a promo I am happy to see them extend!

3 minutes ago, vacalover99 said:

Last year when you say they offered "free tax port fee"  Was the free at sea promo going on at the same time and you had to pick one or the other?  

With the two cruises I booked then, both balconies, I also got two promos on each in addition to the Tax-Free.  The Tax-Free portion is the Gov Tax & Port fees you see added on to a cruise.

13 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

With the two cruises I booked then, both balconies, I also got two promos on each in addition to the Tax-Free.  The Tax-Free portion is the Gov Tax & Port fees you see added on to a cruise.

Awesome!  Thanks, that's a great deal! 

3 minutes ago, vacalover99 said:

Awesome!  Thanks, that's a great deal! 

You can see why I'm anxiously awaiting another TaxFree sale.   You could save over $400 on a Bermuda cruise for two.  Or over $300 for a Caribbean for two.

I'm getting obsessed with checking NCL's site at midnight Eastern whenever the current promo is 'expiring'.    It usually says 'This offer is Expired' so I keep watching for an hour or two....and then it was extended again😕

8 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

You can see why I'm anxiously awaiting another TaxFree sale.   You could save over $400 on a Bermuda cruise for two.  Or over $300 for a Caribbean for two.

I'm getting obsessed with checking NCL's site at midnight Eastern whenever the current promo is 'expiring'.    It usually says 'This offer is Expired' so I keep watching for an hour or two....and then it was extended again😕

you would save a BUNDLE on a panama cruise. $500/per person in port fees/taxes!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

That's what I'm waiting for. Just hope they don't raise the price of the cruise at the same time!

I bet, that if they do the tax free perk it will be for " select sailings" and it wont include the Panama Canal, or Transatlantics. I also bet they will raise the prices, nothing is for free...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zippeedee said:

That's what I'm waiting for. Just hope they don't raise the price of the cruise at the same time!

if there is a tax free promo, let us know if the prices went up for your panama cruise!