What promo starting 4/6? Take you bets...

fstuff1

13 hours ago, takeadip said:

A friend of mine used to work for NCL (years back) and is now a NCL "insider" and by that I mean he can only afford "inside " cabins. Anyway...he said that he heard rumors that NCL's new PROMO is going to focus on a good night sleep. So NCL is teaming up with the makers of "MY Pillow" and offering a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE memory foam pillow for a "very" limited time.

Ive seen their commercial for the last 5 years on every channel and this may just be the perfect new promo to get me to act and order one...but since its BOGO i guess ill get my DW one as well.

Best,

Mark

Plus 20% of the pillow you pay for and 20% of the retail price of the "free" pillow.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

You got me beat!  Guess I need to stop complaining!

Good Morning...

No need to stop complaining...  Every Region has different weather anticipations...  I remember living in Florida & when it dropped to 50F in November - everyone had on their puffy/down jackets 🙃

We're just wishing for warmer weather!!!

Forecast had originally (as of Sunday) had this week quite warm (upper 60's & SUNNY) in both Anchorage & Talkeetna

Now the highest ANC Forecast is...  Wed @ 58F & partly sunny...  The rest of the week is cloudy/rainy & 50-52F

Talkeetna forecast...  Wed @ 63F & partly sunny...  The rest of the week is cloudy/rainy & 50-53F

Sunday was a GORGEOUS Sunny Day  --  Loved IT!!

22 minutes ago, JoeTec said:

They did change it they are offering $50 extra excursion credits on balconies & above so if you pick that promo you get $100 excursion credit

OOPS bad me, looked like the same ole bull to me.😄  Guess I did not see for balcony and above because I never book that.

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Like 1

Free to explore sale. Well at least they changed it, a little.

PLUS, BALCONY & ABOVE STATEROOMS ON ALL CRUISES GET A $50 SHORE EXCURSION BONUS CREDIT PER PORT

BOOKING TIP: We'll apply the bonus credit to your booking automatically – no need to opt-in – but if you want to double your credits, choose Free Shore Excursions as one of your two Free Offers and you'll get $100 per port! Note: Offers do not apply to Sail Away staterooms.

Wow, what a deal ... automatically doubled & bonus applied for.  

It might be just my imagination only, NOT, just re-checked NCL's shorex prices on our upcoming cruise this month, it appeared to have gone up too.  

Those last minute Sail Away rates looking so sweet.  

Edited by mking8288

54 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Wow, what a deal ... automatically doubled & bonus applied for.  

It might be just my imagination only, NOT, just re-checked NCL's shorex prices on our upcoming cruise this month, it appeared to have gone up too.  

Those last minute Sail Away rates looking so sweet.  

Not the case on the two cruises I have booked. Excursion rates are same. 🙂 

Edited by seizetheseas

Wondering if they will be starting a new sale this Saturday, possibly a Mothers day sale? I was just on the website doing some cabin research to book for July and a new screen popped up with a completely different sale, of course when I went to the next page it changed back.

It was interesting it showed all little pink boxes that said friends and family along with mint boxes that said free at sea. It was not the same purple box saying free extra guest offer. Made me think they were testing the website to get ready for something new and mistakenly made it go live for a few seconds. Or maybe it was just a glitch...

I was planning on booking a cruise today but now I'm thinking I'll wait a few more days and see if this new sale comes up :classic_biggrin:

I think this new promo is really slick marketing by NCL. Lead people to the open bar promo that is marketed as free and then lure them off the ship for reduced rate shore excursions where they can't use the open bar promo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, blcruising said:

I think this new promo is really slick marketing by NCL. Lead people to the open bar promo that is marketed as free and then lure them off the ship for reduced rate shore excursions where they can't use the open bar promo.

They can use it when they come back after the excursion..

On 5/1/2019 at 4:51 AM, JoeTec said:

They did change it they are offering $50 extra excursion credits on balconies & above so if you pick that promo you get $100 excursion credit

How does this work?   If there are 2 people in the cabin, can each of the get one of these excursion credits?

1 hour ago, Contessa30 said:

What happens if for example your tour is only $89.  Do you get a credit for $89 or $100?

Thanks!

Just for the cost of the excursion.

As a side-note, have to say I've enjoyed this thread.   Although I get my hopes up every-time a promo is set to expire.....then it's extended.....   At least I'm not suffering through it alone😞

3 hours ago, Contessa30 said:

What happens if for example your tour is only $89.  Do you get a credit for $89 or $100?

Thanks!

Contessa  --  the $100 credit is for the cabin - not the individual.  

If your $89 excursion is the price/person - the cabin would receive $100 credit.

2x$89 = $178

Apply $100 credit & you owe $78