COCO CAY - still a work in progress

10 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

I was more pointing out the graphic shown was South Beach Opening Dec 2019 but I was able to book it and Beach Bungalows on South Beach are still available.

Ahhh...OK.  Yeah..the South Beach Cabana area isn't scheduled until December...but the beach itself is there already... 🤣

34 minutes ago, happyship said:

I realize this is the FIRST day of May... but really wanting to know what is truly going to be available when we set sail in less than 3 weeks!  We have our beach bed booked and just booked all day passes to the water park.. any updates, real life experiences appreciated!  

I will be there this coming weekend on the Navigator for a short 3 nighter.....will update when we return!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ramidon1 said:

I will be there this coming weekend on the Navigator for a short 3 nighter.....will update when we return!  

HI Ramidon1,

Ooooops,   I just realized that you haven't sailed yet. I would love to see your Cruise Compasses once you return...

Edited by luvsunnydaiz

This was just posted a week ago on YouTube:

Looks like they have made even more progress in one week!  There are the shade sails up on the pier in the Sunday post above, so they are moving quite rapidly!

• Like 2

A lot of the Coco Cay video showed the South Beach area.  I wonder if at some point, maybe when the waterpark is opened up, if they will close off the South Beach area until finish over the water cabanas and reopen area in Dec.

I'll be there in 16 days and report back as well.

On my cruise planner the cabanas ($400 up to 6 people) are available to purchase as well as the All day waterpark, $28.99/pp. 

3 minutes ago, cynt said:

I'll be there in 16 days and report back as well.

On my cruise planner the cabanas ($400 up to 6 people) are available to purchase as well as the All day waterpark, $28.99/pp. 

Which ship are you on?  We leave in 17 days on Harmony- the cabanas are 'sold out' /check onboard but the price is $1200!  Originally they were $500 when we first looked at them.  I say grab that cabana!!

21 hours ago, happyship said:

Which ship are you on?  We leave in 17 days on Harmony- the cabanas are 'sold out' /check onboard but the price is $1200!  Originally they were $500 when we first looked at them.  I say grab that cabana!!

When it comes to cabana bookings...if you snooze, you typically lose. They get booked quickly at the lower rates - sometimes selling out well before a cruise. Finding one available just weeks before a cruise is highly unlikely...and if by some freak chance there was one...expect to pay top prices for it.

Get them at the "special prices" when available. You can always cancel prior to sailing.

On 5/2/2019 at 4:19 PM, happyship said:

NOTS.