Cozumel beach recommendations?

kylaner3

Lots of suggestions on the Cozumel board which is very active. Depends on ages of group and activities you require.

Take a look through last page of the forum and then ask questions about specific place when you find some where that appeals.

We have done Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocum, both are nice however we preferred Nachi as it’s capped on capacity and not oversold, has a hot tub that is actually hot right at the bar and I find the beach better, it’s like 5 minutes further down the same road....

Edited by Dbittma3
Missing information
  • Like 1

Another vote for Paradise Beach, we were there last month and loved it.  We did pay-as-you-go. One thing, there were a lot of kids.  We had grandkids in our party.  If you have kids that's not a big deal but if you want a very adult experience maybe someone else will have a suggestion.  

We went for the day to Secrets, really nice beach, great lunch with wine on the beach restaurant, many other restaurant choices, beach bar service. Pricier than mr. Sanchez and nachi but it was really good and along the same road. 

We went to Paradise Beach last month. We loved it! They have a huge pool and a very nice beach. The bar service and food service was very good and everything was very reasonably priced. We will definitely be going back to Paradise Beach the next time we visit Cozumel.

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

Yet another vote for Nachi Cocom! I was there in January and enjoyed it. I booked this outside of the cruise line. Upon arrival I checked in, was handed a glass of Prosecco and shown to a lounger under a palapa. I laid there for about 45 minutes. I then headed to the pool/spa area. This area was closer to the bar and had more servers. It was fun. In addition to the Prosecco and a few Miami Vice, I got a chicken quesadilla that was very good. Wait staff was not as visible as I'd have liked. However, there were two big groups (10+ members). It appeared they really had the servers hopping. Had to go to the bar to get most of my beverages.

lk8iyh5YT5ygvJdo0xSfhw
bMPbcHccQI6I5GxYqLsGkA

5 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

Where one woukd you recommend for teenagers that like to play volleyball?

I think Carlos and Charlies beach bar and Punta Morena have nets. Some of  the AI resorts have water volleyball.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:35 PM, c-leg5 said:

I think Carlos and Charlies beach bar and Punta Morena have nets. Some of  the AI resorts have water volleyball.

Carlos and Charlies and Paradise Beach are right next to each other.  

21 minutes ago, haply said:

Carlos and Charlies and Paradise Beach are right next to each other.  

Yes and would probably be the best combination. I didn't recall seeing volleyball at Paradise but I wasn't looking for it.