Live from the Divina Yacht Club or Not...

nikkiw60

5 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

Bea I think I am as excited as Nikki

Same here!  I was so hoping that her and Matt would get the perks, but with MSC, you never know what to expect!  🙄

Funny ... I thought they weren't boarding 'til tomorrow and I'd have to wait 'til then to hear.  Absolutely delighted for them.  😄 👍  It was your post on another thread saying that they'd boarded that brought me on here.

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, sidari said:

Hi Nikki Be sure to try out the Piano bar this evening and say Hi to Putra from Dave and Kerry, he is great at mixing drinks. You may also come across Jade from St Lucia at one of the outside bars, ask him to show you a few of his tricks.

Have Fun.

Hi Dave and Kerry will do!

36 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Same here!  I was so hoping that her and Matt would get the perks, but with MSC, you never know what to expect!  🙄

Funny ... I thought they weren't boarding 'til tomorrow and I'd have to wait 'til then to hear.  Absolutely delighted for them.  😄 👍  It was your post on another thread saying that they'd boarded that brought me on here.

This is fun!!!

what are we going to do about the next 2??

YC fully booked...

44 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

So I have got the bath but why did I think there was a coffee maker in the room???

Who needs a coffee maker...you couldn’t possibly make a cup of coffee as good as the one your butler will deliver to you!  Just pick up the phone and order what you want and it will appear.  I would call the Concierge, knowing the butler was busy, and they would send whoever was available.  There were times when the delivery would appear 2 minutes after I called...lol.  Well it seemed like 2 minutes...lol.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

Nikki there are 2 YC inside and  2 YC on UK website --pricey now though!! For the Oct cruise

Will have a look on our return thank you!

26 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

Will have a look on our return thank you!

I just checked YC rates from the US for our October cruise.....there is availability in a YC balcony.......unfortunately out of budget for us......about $3,080 more than Fantastica PER PERSON..........WHAT?????  Hooooly!  Sure would be fun to be upgraded!!!  Have a blast!!!!  Enjoying this thread so very much!! 🙂

47 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

The prices for YC on the Oct sailings from New York are way above the average YC prices, overall, no matter which market you look at.

Hi Beamafar......luckily we got a good rate when we booked in February of 2019 in the Fantastica experience for the October Meraviglia sailing.  However, the Meraviglia rates are 2-1/2% higher than what we paid for the Divina in Fantastica experience in January 2019.......hmmmmmm......

Edited by GRANNYOFSIX
corrected wording

We booked the 23 night in May 2018;  the price for a YIN was €4949 pp.  Soon after it increased to €6189 (a 25% increase!!!) and has remained at that price since.    That's €269 pppd for a YC inside - much more than most YC1s normally cost.

Edited by Beamafar

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

Nikki ... where did you have lunch?

We ate at the pool grill then snuck down to the buffet for a nose and ended up having a slice of pizza...

Logging off now as not purchased the Wi-fi package but have loads of data so will be back in the morning! Just leaving by the way and the weather is absolutely beautiful really warm!

ciao!

86AC624A-6D94-44D6-9360-6C83C242DC21.jpeg

104E7694-DF04-481A-A67F-A18595E618DD.jpeg

996C3C6F-AA3C-444A-9F14-75747CA43EEE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

We booked the 23 night in May 2018;  the price for a YIN was €4949 pp.  Soon after it increased to €6189 (a 25% increase!!!) and has remained at that price since.    That's €269 pppd for a YC inside - much more than most YC1s normally cost.

Hooooly......25% increase is crazy!!!!  Glad you got the rate you did!!!!  What ship?  When are you sailing?  We have only sailed in YC once.  We have cruised MSC 3 times with another one booked for October 2019 (Fantastica on Meraviglia) and January 2021 (Fantastica experience - Divina).......  Would love to sail in the YC again if the rates weren't so very high........  great experience though 🙂