HAS ANYBODY HAD MOMENTS MAG THIS YEAR YET?

jen2020

1 hour ago, jen2020 said:

I've still not had a copy of Moments mag this year and tried ordering to no avail.  Have they stopped publishing t or does anyone have a copy?

Yes received ours back in April. The current Entertainment Managers are....

Azura

Christopher Reynolds until 7 July then Giovanni Charps Artavia to 21 Sept

Ventura

Thomas Hopkins until 2 June no mention of anyone after that

Hope this helps !

36 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

Azura

Ventura

Hope this helps !

I'm on Azura in September, whilst Giovanni Charps Artavia is Entertainment Manager.  I'm quite pleased, as I've heard good things about him. 

1 hour ago, Rupert2251 said:

Azura

Ventura

Hope this helps !

Thanks for the info.  Our cruises are after these dates on both ships so doesn't really help but thanks for your reply.  Maybe somebody could keep me posted if they get any further info?

21 hours ago, jen2020 said:

I've still not had a copy of Moments mag this year and tried ordering to no avail.  Have they stopped publishing t or does anyone have a copy?

Have 14570 loyalty points and still haven't had a copy

Bal

I messaged them and asked for one which they sent. I told them lots of people were complaining on social media about the problems with distribution of Moments magazine as well as the calendar and Christmas card etc and asked them if they could do anything about it. They ignored the question. On another social media site which will remain nameless, however, someone posted a link to a website on which I could read the current Moments. I contacted her again and told her that I'd done that and it might be something to consider for the future.  She told me I must be mistaken as they didn't do that. Truly I didn't imagine it! 

I sent a PM on the official pando fb page. within 15 mins had a reply to say they had put one in the post (arrived today) and had forwarded message to loyalty lot to make sure i was not forgotten in future. 

usually get a calendar. cant remember ever getting a card.

Thanks for letting me know another one is out! I didn’t get the last one either. I’m going to try FB. It’s annoying as I’ve opted in to mail and get a constant stream of advertising post that I don’t want!

18 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

Thanks for letting me know another one is out! I didn’t get the last one either. I’m going to try FB. It’s annoying as I’ve opted in to mail and get a constant stream of advertising post that I don’t want!

It is online here, at least it was a month or so ago

https://issuu.com/pandocruises/docs/moments_9-compressed?utm_medium=email&utm_source=poem19aprexplorepast&utm_campaign=moments_newsletter&utm_term=%24amf_field_bw_urn%24&utm_content=linkmomentsonline

12 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

Thank you - not the point though is it? One of the "perks" listed is to get one of these however many times a year! I get loads of advertising stuff from them in the post!

I messaged them on FB yesterday and I got an answer in 20 mins asking for my details.

2 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

Thank you - not the point though is it? One of the "perks" listed is to get one of these however many times a year! I get loads of advertising stuff from them in the post!

I messaged them on FB yesterday and I got an answer in 20 mins asking for my details.

No, you are right, we did not get a calendar this year which we usually do (not bothered, didn't chase it) , but we got Moments in April. It is all a bit hit and miss.

They made a big fuss last year getting everyone to get their details and contact preferences correct  and then only send out some of the items, but as you say no problem getting email after email selling cruises.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:25 PM, the english lady said:

I sent a PM on the official pando fb page. within 15 mins had a reply to say they had put one in the post (arrived today) and had forwarded message to loyalty lot to make sure i was not forgotten in future. 

usually get a calendar. cant remember ever getting a card.

The card usually arrives in the same envelope as the calendar english lady

15 hours ago, tartanexile81 said:

The card usually arrives in the same envelope as the calendar english lady

We have the magazine but never a card or a calendar ???????

4 hours ago, Presto2 said:

We have the magazine but never a card or a calendar ???????

I've had to message them to ask for both the magazine and the calendar So much wrong with their distribution centre when so many people on Caribbean plus tiers don't get these 

36 minutes ago, tartanexile81 said:

I've had to message them to ask for both the magazine and the calendar So much wrong with their distribution centre when so many people on Caribbean plus tiers don't get these 

We're not Caribbean so not sure now if we should have a card or calendar -- ha ha.