Where can I find prices of excursions without a booking?

7 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

Just book it, and THEN it will show the price.  If it's too high, you don't have to enter payment info....just cancel out the page.

One cannot book excursions without having a cruise booked.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vistapat said:

The link worked for me too using Firefox, but I prefer the old days when you could actually download the brochure to your desktop.  Am I missing something?

Pat

The last time I used the link I posted above, there was an option to download the entire brochure as a PDF.  Maybe that functionality has been removed?

The brochure does not seem to download as a PDF, and I can't find a way to save the whole thing the way I used to be able to.

Probably not an issue, since the brochure is a "snapshot", and to get current prices I would have to reload it or go to cruise planner anyway.

Pat

Edited by vistapat
More information - also fat fingers

9 minutes ago, vistapat said:

The brochure does not seem to download as a PDF, and I can't find a way to save the whole thing the way I used to be able to.

Probably not an issue, since the brochure is a "snapshot", and to get current prices I would have to reload it or go to cruise planner anyway.

Pat

There was a Print button I used and chose to print to the PDF printer on my PC.  You have to have Acrobat or similar program that makes PDF files from the print function.  It generated the PDF file OK, but the page formatting was messed up.  Still, it was readable.

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Please try again, I edited the link so that it appears on one line (not wrapped).

Please try again, I edited the link so that it appears on one line (not wrapped).
The link works fine for me, but the page seems to be pretty temperamental. Yesterday it pulled up the September 29th sailing of Freedom, no problem. But today it tells me: "No voyages were found for that ship and date; please verify that this information has been entered correctly and try again." Tried several other dates for Freedom, with the same result. Didn't try any other ships.

2 minutes ago, hapster85 said:
33 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The link works fine for me, but the page seems to be pretty temperamental. Yesterday it pulled up the September 29th sailing of Freedom, no problem. But today it tells me: "No voyages were found for that ship and date; please verify that this information has been entered correctly and try again." Tried several other dates for Freedom, with the same result. Didn't try any other ships.

I've had problems with it in the past, but have not needed it much lately.  Royal's web programming seems to get very confused with old cookies/cache, so I'd try clearing those first.

4 minutes ago, hapster85 said:
34 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

So it works just like any other page on RC's site. 😀

• Like 1