Just off Adventure and bartender lied about drinks

40 minutes ago, Zach1213 said:

Bailey's Banana Coconut is probably one of those things that should be typed out, not abbreviated...

Agree. I'd never heard of a Bailey's Banana Coconut, but thought of quite a few other things that BBC stands for.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Zach1213 said:

Bailey's Banana Coconut is probably one of those things that should be typed out, not abbreviated...

You keep your opinions to yourself!!!

I'm enjoying the story of him going from bar to bar looking for a BBC and complaining loudly that he can't find one.

If he wants to spend his vacation savouring a BBC, thats up to him! 

No judgements!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 6/23/2019 at 4:43 AM, Mawelch said:

Next day I went to Bolero's and asked the bartender Raquel if she would give me some mint. She said no problem. I then went to the Schooner bar and ordered a Mojito and got the same response no mint. I then said to the bar tender here you go and handed him the mint and told him they have plenty at Bolero's. 

Wow... how unnecessarily rude of you. The bartender also shouldn't have taken the mint from you for health code reasons as that's cross-contamination. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruisebot21 said:

I'm enjoying the story of him going from bar to bar looking for a BBC and complaining loudly that he can't find one.

No judgements!!

You're my new favorite CC'er. Can we please cruise together?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

I agree. I don’t usually buy a drink package, but when I purchase a drink I often tip extra, and definitely if using diamond plus coupons. I also think attitude goes both ways - it doesn’t hurt to smile, say good morning, please, thank you, etc.  Have found bartenders remember who treats them like individuals/people and not just their personal slaves. 

I agree with most everything you said and I also tip when getting a diamond drink. However, when I am paying for a drink I do think 18% on an overpriced drink is sufficient.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SamTimeDining said:

BCC - A sophisticated twist on Brandy & Coke created by mixologist Rich Woods aka The CocktailGuy.

But it Required Pina Colada mix.  Shouldn’t have been to hard to figure out with the details. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

What's the old saying....you catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

Anytime I see a post like this I can only imagine the persons true demeanor. When they describe their own response as 'demanded' something, 'made' the bartender do this or that, 'required' the room steward.... then jump straight into accusatory language...you can only imagine how pleasant they are to deal with as a customer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruisebot21 said:

No judgements!!

You're killing it.😇

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

You didn’t Google “BCC Drink” 

Got your acronym wrong. 🤣

Google BBW's love BBC's.

I'm in so much trouble now. 😱

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, SamTimeDining said:

The bartender also shouldn't have taken the mint from you for health code reasons as that's cross-contamination. 

OMG yes, clearly something on that mint could "cross contaminate" something to another bar........and spread, whatever, to the whole ship......

• Clarea locked this topic