HOS April 25, 2021 cancelled for routine maintenance

Just now, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Odd repo - very low prices - strange ports - Asian drydock......it ain`t gettin better than this!😘🤑

I was just kidding, I'd love to hang out and correct you

Royal just called a few minutes ago to make sure I had seen the email and to see if I had any questions. The agent I spoke with did confirm that Harmony will be going to dry dock April 2021. Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone. We have narrowed done our choices to 3 that they are offering and will be making a final decision about which one tonight. 

3 hours ago, lilcruiser2 said:

Just got an email that our Apr. 25, 2021 on Harmony is cancelled. How can I find out the maintenance schedule for the ships and dates they offered. I want to try to make sure I don't keep running into this problem. They also said our original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare rate and since we have a balcony we will also get an additional $200 OBC. Below are the ships and dates they are offering as replacements. 

Allure of the Seas departing from Miami, Florida on:

• April 4thsailing to Labadee, Haiti | Falmouth, Jamaica | Cozumel Mexico.
  • April 11thsailing to Nassau, Bahamas | Charlotte, Amalie, St. Thomas | San Juan, Puerto | Labadee, Haiti.
  • April 18thsailing to Cozumel, Mexico | Roatan, Honduras | Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico | Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
  • April 25thsailing to Philipsburg, St. Maarten | San Juan, Puerto Rico| Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.

Oasis of the Seas departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on:

• April 4thsailing to Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis | Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas | Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
  • April 11thsailing to Cozumel, Mexico | Roatan, Honduras | Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico | Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
  • April 18thsailing to Philipsburg, St. Maarten | San Juan, Puerto Rico| Labadee, Haiti.
  • April 25thsailing to Labadee, Haiti | Falmouth, Jamaica | Cozumel Mexico.

Symphony of the Seas departing from Miami, Florida on:

• April 10thsailing to Cozumel, Mexico | Roatan, Honduras | Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico | Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
  • April 17thsailing to Labadee, Haiti | San Juan, Puerto Rico| Charlotte, Amalie, St. Thomas | Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
  • April 24thsailing to Cozumel, Mexico | Roatan, Honduras | Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico | Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.

are you sure it is a maintenance issue or is the ship Chartered?  We have gotten kicked off a few times because of a Charter.  Me personally, I would take one of the ships that go either to Cozumel. Roatan, Costa Maya and CocoCay or Labadee, San Juan, STT and CocoCay

Edited by karena1

1 minute ago, karena1 said:

are you sure it is a maintenance issue or is the ship Chartered?  We have gotten kicked off a few times because of a Charter.  Me personally, I would take one of the ships that go either to Cozumel. Roatan, Costa Maya and CocoCay or Labadee, San Juan, STT and CocoCay

9 minutes ago, lilcruiser2 said:

The agent I spoke with did confirm that Harmony will be going to dry dock April 2021.

Just now, jbethel11 said:

That makes sense.  My nephew and his wife had the same issue on Freedom and my 2 sisters the same issue on Allure.  For us, as long as they give me some good options and all the OBC, I really don't care.  It is hard for people that can only cruise a specific week.  We are so flexible that we are fine with the options they offer us.

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I like CATS

Really?  Don't think I've heard that before.

I'd choose one of the Symphony westerns.  Haven't been on Symphony yet and haven't been to Perfect Day yet.  When I've cruised Oasis class it's as much about the ship as it is about the ports.

We were original scheduled to go April 11, 2021. We just rebooked on the Symphony for the same week, just leaving a day earlier. I hope Cozumel, Roaton, Costa Maya and Coco Cay are good ports. I booked mainly for the ship since this will be our first cruise! 

We were cancelled out for April 11, 2021.  Looking at Oasis from FLL.  

I have posted this other places but I wonder if this is also a prelude to Harmony being moved out of Port Canaveral and another Oasis class ship moving up to Port C.  

Just now, SherriZ366 said:

We were cancelled out for April 11, 2021.  Looking at Oasis from FLL.  

I have posted this other places but I wonder if this is also a prelude to Harmony being moved out of Port Canaveral and another Oasis class ship moving up to Port C.  

Hopefully one shows up when Harmony leaves. 😉

I guess we'll find out this November 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Hopefully one shows up when Harmony leaves. 😉

I guess we'll find out this November 

That is what I'm thinking.  I wonder if HM will do Europe in summer 2021 if she goes to Cadiz for Dry Dock.  

Also, isn't Spring 2021 when Oasis Class #5 comes out?  So it would make sense if they switch Oasis class ships around.  

13 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

That is what I'm thinking.  I wonder if HM will do Europe in summer 2021 if she goes to Cadiz for Dry Dock.  

Also, isn't Spring 2021 when Oasis Class #5 comes out?  So it would make sense if they switch Oasis class ships around.  

Interesting thought. Will they place two Oasis ships in Europe? Will Melody head straight to PC? What about Odyssey? Will Harmony do season before or after drydock? Etc.....

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Interesting thought. Will they place two Oasis ships in Europe? Will Melody head straight to PC? What about Odyssey? Will Harmony do season before or after drydock? Etc.....

Is Melody the name for Oasis 5?