Happy Hour?

What I think you were asking about is a time of when the price of drinks is discounted. Generally you don’t find that on Celebrity. Once in a great while you will see a discount hour from 10 to 11 PM. Much more rarely, much much more rarely you will see an adternoon deink special hour poolside.  Like five beers for the price of four. But as to a 5 PM cocktail hour special, no.

19 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

What I think you were asking about is a time of when the price of drinks is discounted. Generally you don’t find that on Celebrity. Once in a great while you will see a discount hour from 10 to 11 PM. Much more rarely, much much more rarely you will see an adternoon deink special hour poolside.  Like five beers for the price of four. But as to a 5 PM cocktail hour special, no.

Celebrity does offer a drink of the day each day that is discounted.  But as suggested by a previous poster, get a drink or wine package if you can.  The "art" auctions give free champagne and typically has a auction daily.  Also the captain has a party and some drinks and wine are served free at those functions.  Also join the captains club prior to your sailing.

Edited by Cruise a holic

You can also bring on board 2 bottles of wine for your stateroom.

Pour a couple of glasses for yourselves before heading down to the lounge.

They will charge a corkage fee if you bring the bottle to dinner or lounge but I think its ok to carry one glass with you from your stateroom.

56 minutes ago, yoshi said:

You can also bring on board 2 bottles of wine for your stateroom.

Pour a couple of glasses for yourselves before heading down to the lounge.

They will charge a corkage fee if you bring the bottle to dinner or lounge but I think its ok to carry one glass with you from your stateroom.

No problem.