Unlimited bottled water with Full Suite? (Coral)j

travel dog

I read somewhere (but now can't find it, of course) that one of the perks that comes with a full suite is that you can have free bottled water, on request, throughout the voyage  We were upgraded to a suite and I would like to know if I can cancel the Bottled Water Package for which we pre-paid.

Edited by travel dog

It is not unlimited, it is one bottle PP PD. The first night the steward will tell you it starts tomorrow and I ask for it for that first night since the perk is daily and I need it first thing in the morning for my pill taking. 

7 hours ago, travel dog said:

I read somewhere (but now can't find it, of course) that one of the perks that comes with a full suite is that you can have free bottled water, on request, throughout the voyage  We were upgraded to a suite and I would like to know if I can cancel the Bottled Water Package for which we pre-paid.

Not unlimited.....keep the bottled water package.  

11 hours ago, travel dog said:

You will get a mini-bar set up which includes two bottles each of still and sparkling water. In addition you will get two bottles of still water each day as a suite perk.. If you are Elite and in a suite you will get two mini-bar set ups.

3 hours ago, Mapu said:

You will get a mini-bar set up which includes two bottles each of still and sparkling water. In addition you will get two bottles of still water each day as a suite perk.. If you are Elite and in a suite you will get two mini-bar set ups.

The mini bar set up also comes with something like 6 cans of soda. You can also trade those for bottled water. My DH drinks a lot of bottled water, so we bought 1 case of water too, and had plenty.

The only time we use bottled water is when we go ashore. We generally just fill a bottle in the cabin and put it in the refrigerator the night before. When we have the beverage package we snag a bottle each when disembarking in ports. Other than that, I don't see a need for bottled water.

• Like 2

The 2 large bottles of water that we got for free each day when having a suite was plenty for us! We didn't use it all and would not purchase a water pkg in addition to all that.

Of course you can cancel your bottled water and get money back ,especially if you haven't even gotten on board the ship!

Thanks for explaining how it works.  I think I'll cancel the two Bottled Water packages I've purchased (hey, every $15 helps!), refilling when on the ship, and taking the sealed bottles when going ashore.   (I did see that we have the ability to bring bottles of water onto the ship, but we will be coming straight from our cruisetour, at 8:30pm, and doubt we will have time or opportunity.)

I take from the comments that the (first) mini bar set-up is also complimentary -- good to know.    

The water on the ship is fine.   Why not take your own container, use the tap water and put ice in it.   The plastic water bottles get warm very fast.    Who knows what happens to the empty bottle - the ocean??!!.   Some countries are starting to ban single use plastics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2019 at 11:04 AM, compozer said:

The water on the ship is fine.   Why not take your own container, use the tap water and put ice in it.   The plastic water bottles get warm very fast.    Who knows what happens to the empty bottle - the ocean??!!.   Some countries are starting to ban single use plastics.

Better than fine.  Its distilled and purified.  Better than you get in a $2 plastic bottle.  

• Like 1