Coastal Kitchen Dinner- new menu each night?

We are cruising in suites for our next cruise, and looking into the Coastal Kitchen it seemed by many past reviews that there are only 2-3 different dinner menus throughout a 7 night cruise at coastal kitchen.  Yet when I look on the app, for 7 night Symphony cruises, the menu at coastal kitchen doesn't seem to repeat at all.  It looks as though there are 7 different menus.  Can someone clarify?  thanks!

3 hours ago, jetta8300 said:

We are cruising in suites for our next cruise, and looking into the Coastal Kitchen it seemed by many past reviews that there are only 2-3 different dinner menus throughout a 7 night cruise at coastal kitchen.  Yet when I look on the app, for 7 night Symphony cruises, the menu at coastal kitchen doesn't seem to repeat at all.  It looks as though there are 7 different menus.  Can someone clarify?  thanks!

Those must have been old reviews,   They have had seven different menus for quite a while now.

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Those must have been old reviews,   They have had seven different menus for quite a while now.

Its extremely difficult to find reviews of coastal kitchen in general. To me the menus in the app don’t look nearly as good as the MDR choices however I’m thinking the quality may be better. 

4 hours ago, jetta8300 said:

Its extremely difficult to find reviews of coastal kitchen in general. To me the menus in the app don’t look nearly as good as the MDR choices however I’m thinking the quality may be better. 

The Coastal Kitchen menus look like they try to be fancier with the ingredients and preparations.  These look good to me as a foodie, but my companion is a picky eater and I worry they would be stuck eating the classics every night if we did Coastal Kitchen.  The main dining room does seem to have more selections that cater to simpler tastes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willing292 said:

CK has great menus.  I think you should be able to pull them up on the app.  We are there everyday.

Seconded, we ate there every night this week with the exception of our one specialty dining night. If we hadn't had a comp dinner for 2, we would have been in CK that night too.  And yes, the menus are on the app...made it real easy to plan ahead early in the day and know what we'd order for dinner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, timf2001 said:

The Coastal Kitchen menus look like they try to be fancier with the ingredients and preparations.  These look good to me as a foodie, but my companion is a picky eater and I worry they would be stuck eating the classics every night if we did Coastal Kitchen.  The main dining room does seem to have more selections that cater to simpler tastes.

The staff of CK will do everything within their power to serve your companion food to his or her liking.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Yes, thats what I was referring  to. Thanks. 

I thought I did photos of the dishes as well. Must have been mistaken.  

Thank you, these are the same menus that seem to be on the app for current 7 night sailings in CK.  The menus look interesting for sure... my husband and I are adventurous eaters.  The MDR menus look better than CK, only if the dishes were better quality.  But there is something that looks pretty good each night in CK... the pasta dishes sound the best. We'll try it out and if we dont like it we will probably end up eating the specialty dining.  Thanks!

15 hours ago, timf2001 said:

You can also get any meal that they have in the MDR each night in Coastal Kitchen.  Just ask.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gaylemh said:

You can also get any meal that they have in the MDR each night in Coastal Kitchen.  Just ask.

Do they have an MDR menu in Coastal Kitchen?

DH is a meat and potatoes guy, I like menus that look interesting. Mixed marriage!

• Like 1

If you are staying in a suite (grand) can you eat any meal in Coastal Kitchen? On Oasis last year we ate all but 1 breakfast there but the only other meal was Chef’s Table was in a space between the CK & SL. Going on Harmony in a few weeks.

We just booked a September cruise on the Symphony in a GS suite. I don’t have the booking number from our travel agent so I can’t look in the cruise planner yet. When do you make reservations for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen? Is it done in the planner or when you get on the ship?

Thanks