Any Good Balcony Deals Out There?

I used to be able to book a balcony for Mrs. Yogimax and myself for $200/night ($100 pp/night).  That seems to be long gone and the best I see is $300/night.  I do search for cruises on a regular basis but really haven't seen any good deals out there. 

Have you found any?  Thanks!

I grabbed a great deal on a balcony on an Australia/NZ cruise in 2021. It was a group deal through my TA, $130pp/night before Crown and Anchor discount. $115pp/per night with Diamond discount. Obstructed balcony was $110pp/night with Diamond discount

20 minutes ago, yogimax said:

I used to be able to book a balcony for Mrs. Yogimax and myself for $200/night ($100 pp/night).  That seems to be long gone and the best I see is $300/night.  I do search for cruises on a regular basis but really haven't seen any good deals out there. 

Have you found any?  Thanks!

I'm not sure when you were cruising, but 100/pp/night is my benchmark of for an interior cabin with 100 being ok.  Did this number account for port fees and taxes?

I recently got, in my opinion, a great deal on a Central Park Interior at 110/pp/night for a 7 night on Allure this December, but that was combining both my state discount and diamond discount (I did have the discount when i booked last year).  I'm including port fees and taxes in this number too.

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Oasis November 15 2020 had some great group rates, about $100pp per night for an 8D inc taxes and that’s before applying a C&A discount 

The site I'm checking shows the week before, same ship even lower priced.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Lower than $1502 taxes in for 2 in an 8D Balcony before any loyalty discount?

$1700 with Diamond plus discount.......................not seeing your $1502 price on the  RCCL site for Nov 15th 2020....not sure how you are bringing up that total.

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

$1700 with Diamond plus discount.......................not seeing your $1502 price on the  RCCL site for Nov 15th 2020....not sure how you are bringing up that total.

Like I said in my post, it was group rates.  Not advertised.