Question about 21st cruise

L&S80

I know I've seen on here about getting OBC for your 21st cruise. Didn't think I would ever get to that. Now I have & can't remember what it was & when you got it. Anyone help me out????

Thanks in advance.........

Sharon

4 hours ago, zogrand said:

Is this actual cruises or cruise credits?  We've done 19 cruises but have 20 cruise credits since we were in a suite one time.  So do we get the OBC with our next cruise or the one after?

Thanks,

Carol

As others have said, it is cruise credits. From the way I understand it, you have to have 21 cruise credits in your history, to qualify for the credit so you will get the $25 on your 22nd cruise.

Went into my Princess account and it said "20 total cruise sailed" so my next cruise on Nov 2nd should be my 21st cruise and I should get an extra $25.00 obc.  I took a screen shot with my phone so I could have verification.  Wonder why I never knew this before.....😎 

11 minutes ago, vie lee said:

Went into my Princess account and it said "20 total cruise sailed" so my next cruise on Nov 2nd should be my 21st cruise and I should get an extra $25.00 obc.  I took a screen shot with my phone so I could have verification.  Wonder why I never knew this before.....😎 

You could be right. The OBC could apply on the 21st cruise (not the 22nd as I suggested earlier). Maybe having it apply after the 20th cruise would be more logical than after the 21st.

You could be right. The OBC could apply on the 21st cruise (not the 22nd as I suggested earlier). Maybe having it apply after the 20th cruise would be more logical than after the 21st.

I think it starts in the 21 cruise. Log in and have a look it will show if you got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, L&S80 said:

I know I've seen on here about getting OBC for your 21st cruise. Didn't think I would ever get to that. Now I have & can't remember what it was & when you got it. Anyone help me out????

Thanks in advance.........

Sharon

My $25 OBC was already in my account immediately upon boarding.  I checked. Y my account from my iPhone and there it was. 😃

The loyalty credit is one per cabin as long as one pax in the cabin has the required number of cruise credits.  Only one of the occupants of the room has to meet the cruise credit level.  The $25 was on our folio when we boarded and a card was in our cabin noting the loyalty credit.  I checked our next cruise in November and the credit is not on the travel summary.  I have never really paid attention actually.  The cruise in November will be #31 so looking forward to the $50 on our first cruise next spring. 

1 hour ago, satxdiver said:

The loyalty credit is one per cabin as long as one pax in the cabin has the required number of cruise credits.  Only one of the occupants of the room has to meet the cruise credit level.  The $25 was on our folio when we boarded and a card was in our cabin noting the loyalty credit.  I checked our next cruise in November and the credit is not on the travel summary.  I have never really paid attention actually.  The cruise in November will be #31 so looking forward to the $50 on our first cruise next spring. 

Per the above chart, you need 31 credits already to get the $50, so being on number 31 means you only have 30 credits now.

6 hours ago, satxdiver said:

As a previous post noted, the loyalty command OBC does not post to your travel summary till about 6 days before your sailing, so your future November cruise is too far out. 

As the credit is per household, if two passengers in different households are booked in the same cabin, each passenger will receive thier respective loyalty OBC, based on thier individual cruise credit balance. 

As I was saying "The cruise in November will be #31 so looking forward to the $50 on our first cruise next spring".  Therefore #31 will be completed this fall and our first spring 2020 cruise (#32) will receive the $50 loyalty credit.  One  needs to read the sentence with greater care. 

5 hours ago, wallyj said:

This chart is incorrect , see post #5 for the correct chart.

13 hours ago, Ferd Berfle said:

Here's the chart:

image.png.89b29504b65b7193c31ec86fc5cb8789.png

Sorry, this chart is correct, as I was not paying attention to cruise credit opposed to the cruise number, posts #5 is based on what cruise number you are sailing. The above chart, you need to have that cruise credit posted, which happens at the completion of a cruise.

I believe the current brochure you can get from the captain circle desk that lists this benefit has the #5 chart based on which cruise number you are sailing.