Shareholder OBC

Mike45LC

4 hours ago, Ellipooh said:

I know i don't NEED the form, but i LIKE to use it.  Can anyone find the current form?  I have looked everywhere in vain.

Sorry Elli, I just use a fax cover sheet with the required info.  I haven't used the form in years.

• Like 2

I changed my habit of faxing all of the info. This time I saved my shareholder statement as a pdf file after I  blacked out the info they didn't need & attached it to an email addressed to guestadmin@carnival.com. Make sure you include the ship, date & your booking number.

It was credited right away.

I'm happy to find out I can do this ahead of time. I think I'll take care of our February trip now.

Keith, that is the same number that I have been using.  I faxed the info again this morning.       

This afternoon I received an email:  

"We're sorry documentation provided is not sufficient for action.  Please resubmit and provide page reflecting shareholder's first and last name pre-printed.  In addition, please note applications to receive these benefits should be made prior to cruise departure date".

I don't know what they were looking at but in the top left corner is both of our names.    It is kind of dark so I will make sure it is lighter when I resend it.    What does preprinted mean? - I certainly did not write our names in there. 
The cruises are Nov 10 and Dec 7th.   I am submitting them prior to the cruise departure date.   

Maybe third time will be the charm.

8 hours ago, beachgirl000 said:

I changed my habit of faxing all of the info. This time I saved my shareholder statement as a pdf file after I  blacked out the info they didn't need & attached it to an email addressed to guestadmin@carnival.com. Make sure you include the ship, date & your booking number.

It was credited right away.

I'm happy to find out I can do this ahead of time. I think I'll take care of our February trip now.

For a Princess cruise?

16 minutes ago, pizzalady1 said:

What is the Voyage Goodwill OBC?

They gave us $50 pp because we were booked on the Pacific Princess Tahiti to FLL  and they canceled it and moved the ship to Australia.   I see some people are getting $100 pp because the island is having issues and they will miss a port.

Where can you find all your obc's?    I know I use to see them on the personalizer.    The original ones - promotional credit and ta obc's showed up on the invoice from my TA.  She said to look for them in the personalizer.    I can't find them.  I had to call princess because our FCC obc's were not showing up.  it was listed at 0.   They said they corrected it and it was showing $150 each.   It is not under my credits in my booking summary - no obc's listed.   It is no-where in the personalizer.    I am getting so frustrated and tired of calling princess.  And I don't want to keep asking my TA.   She did say my AMEX won't show until closer to the cruise.           By this time I usually have everything printed out and in folders.

8 minutes ago, compozer said:

Where can you find all your obc's?    I know I use to see them on the personalizer.    The original ones - promotional credit and ta obc's showed up on the invoice from my TA.  She said to look for them in the personalizer.    I can't find them.  I had to call princess because our FCC obc's were not showing up.  it was listed at 0.   They said they corrected it and it was showing $150 each.   It is not under my credits in my booking summary - no obc's listed.   It is no-where in the personalizer.    I am getting so frustrated and tired of calling princess.  And I don't want to keep asking my TA.   She did say my AMEX won't show until closer to the cruise.           By this time I usually have everything printed out and in folders.

On the Princess Website.  Your specific cruise, Payments & Credits

Cheers

Steve & Vicky

On 9/11/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ellipooh said:

I know i don't NEED the form, but i LIKE to use it.  Can anyone find the current form?  I have looked everywhere in vain.

We do also. Even if you use a sheet of paper you still have to provide all the same information so why not use the form & complete each section?

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, voljeep said:

seems like Princess started processing / posting shareholder and military OBC's sooner about the same time as they started requiring Shore excursions to be prepaid ... but allowed OBC for that only

Would you happen to know if you can use your OBC to prepay for the coffee "card"? Or will we have to wait to board to use our OBC for this?

1 hour ago, greenie082756 said:

Would you happen to know if you can use your OBC to prepay for the coffee "card"? Or will we have to wait to board to use our OBC for this?

Not pre cruise but onboard anything charged to your account will use up the OBC applied to the onboard folio.

Just now, Colo Cruiser said:

Not pre cruise but onboard anything charged to your account will use up the OBC applied to the onboard folio.

Thank you for the answer.

I also found out that I can purchase as many as I want through out the cruise. Plan on getting just one when we board and then see how many we drink together. Heck, I could easily use the 15 coffees in a 14 day cruise <grin>

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, greenie082756 said:

Thank you for the answer.

I also found out that I can purchase as many as I want through out the cruise. Plan on getting just one when we board and then see how many we drink together. Heck, I could easily use the 15 coffees in a 14 day cruise <grin>

correct, but noting that the 'free fresh brewed' coffee in the IC is strictly for only the person with the coffee package, and not to be shared with anyone else ... unlike the 15

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, voljeep said:

correct, but noting that the 'free fresh brewed' coffee in the IC is strictly for only the person with the coffee package, and not to be shared with anyone else ... unlike the 15

Unless the person with the coffee program gets it & simply gives it to someone else.

I called Princess this morning and finally found out what happened with my future cruise deposit obc.   I called last week because the $300 was not showing up on my cruise personalizer like it normally does.  At that time, I was told that for some reason we were not credited with the obc. and the lady said she took care of it and it should be showing up. But nothing in the past week.      The lady today told me that because it was manually done, it will not ever show up in the personalizer.  

Then I submitted my stock info and nothing was showing up.  Second time I submitted it, I received an email saying that our names were not listed and also, that I need to submit them BEFORE the cruise.  DA, it is eight weeks before the first one.   Anyway, finally this morning both stock OBC's are showing up.      

I can't believe all the issues I have been having and having to call them multiple times.

One other thing.  We received a goodwill credit of $50 each for our Pacific Princess cruise that was canceled.  It was applied to my Nov. 2020 cruise.    I asked for her to transfer it to my upcoming cruise and she said they can't.   It has to be applied to a cruise that we booked after they issued it.   I have three other cruises but she said she could not change it.   I could be dead in 14 months!!!    WHat is the reason for this rule???

I find all of your info interesting.  This is the first time we are applying for the shareholder benefit for our B2B cruise in February.  We have been trying to submit our requests by fax for the last two days with no success. The fax is just not connecting. We are using our business fax so we know we should be getting a good connection.  We are located in Canada but that shouldn't make any difference.

Has anyone tried submitting their request by mail?   I guess I could try sending the request by email to Carnival guest services administration mentioned in an earlier post.

Is anyone else having fax connection issues?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just now, thewhip said:

I find all of your info interesting.  This is the first time we are applying for the shareholder benefit for our B2B cruise in February.  We have been trying to submit our requests by fax for the last two days with no success. The fax is just not connecting. We are using our business fax so we know we should be getting a good connection.  We are located in Canada but that shouldn't make any difference.

Has anyone tried submitting their request by mail?   I guess I could try sending the request by email to Carnival guest services administration mentioned in an earlier post.

Is anyone else having fax connection issues?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I feel like it may be on your end?

Country code?

I have submitted a couple in the last few weeks and have not had any issues.

Thanks for your response regarding my fax problem.  Don't think the country code is the problem.  We call long distance to the USA all the time by putting "1" before area code and phone number so assume faxing would be the same.

Will keep trying to fax, but just may send the request by mail next week.  We have time for "snail mail" to arrive in Santa Clarita.

thewhip