Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

24 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

IMG_20190919_085016.thumb.jpg.a8792c4d819038fc38695486e5071d23.jpg

It's looking like a beautiful day today in Atlanta!... It would be even more beautiful if I wasn't looking at an eleven hour work day...

Hang in there, it's only 11 hours. Then you're off work!

• Like 1

Another tribe member reporting for duty!!!

Really looking forward to your wonderful insights and review of it all...

Subscribing so as not to miss anything. 😊

ETA - everyone should have small bottles of alcohol in their freezer for back-up!

Edited by Cruisercl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Since I have to work late tonight, I'm trying to get a head start on packing... "You mean the panties that your mother laid out for you?"... (Only a very small percentage will get that last line... )

IMG_20190919_080720.jpg

lol - Elaine made for a fantastic ending to a great Seinfeld episode!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cruisercl said:

Another tribe member reporting for duty!!!

I must be late to the party, but... what tribe?  

Does it refer to OP's followers or the Tribe, like one of the 12 Tribes of Israel?  Or is rule #1 of the Tribe is that you do not talk about the Tribe? (another reference only some generations will get)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, LandlockedCruiser01 said:

I must be late to the party, but... what tribe?  

Does it refer to OP's followers or the Tribe, like one of the 12 Tribes of Israel?  Or is rule #1 of the Tribe is that you do not talk about the Tribe? (another reference only some generations will get)

It's just something that happened recently in the evolution of the Sid's Ay Tee El thread... Nothing too heavy...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick note to anyone who ends up reading some of the Sid's Ay Tee El thread... It contains a lot of really personal and emotional type stuff that I was going through during my longer than planned apartment search, as well as the struggles I faced at my new job... It was almost shut down by the moderators at one point months ago due to the sometimes graphic nature of the narrative... Please tread lightly if you decide to go there...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cruiser147147 said:

Another tribe member following Live!!

Sid - I see you don't mention the Rebound Patch for "hangover prevention" this time around.  Have you found Rebound to not be effective? or are you just experimenting with other products? Inquiring minds want to know which product works best.

Just got a jury notice in mail today for 16 days prior to 11-08-19 NCL Getaway cruise I have committed to but have not booked yet -- waiting for solo pricing to go into affect.

Ceili --  3 days is better than no days.  Hope you enjoyed yourself.

I still have a few left over that I'm going to bring along... Interestingly, I just came across a new ad for Rebound featuring a new improved formula.

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

@sid_9169 Did you mention the itinerary? I remember you said southern but I'm not seeing the exact ports. You may be previewing one of my future cruises for me.

We're heading to Grand Turk, La Romana- Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Aruba... That is, unless Jerry messes up our route... These are all new ports to me, so I hope we get to see them all...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

We're heading to Grand Turk, La Romana- Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Aruba... That is, unless Jerry messes up our route... These are all new ports to me, so I hope we get to see them all...

Nice. I have all of those coming up in the next year except La Romana. I have an Amber Cove.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Another of Sid's tribe members reporting for duty! Just got back from a cheeky little 3 day cruise and so happy to find this much anticipated live from....

Bring on the hand drawn maps and restroom pictures. The popcorn is ready!

😂 cheeky cruise! Love it 😂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Yes, I am going to bring it, but I probably won't feature it in the review... I don't want to become known as a one trick pony... (I will, however be wearing proudly about the ship at least once, just for fun...)

Well....you could post a pic of you wearing it in the support group thread 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

At least it's a relatively slow day at work... Only three more hours, then hopefully 2 more after that at my part time job... From there, final packing, and hopefully a decent night's sleep. Although, on "vacation eve" I'm like a kid trying to go to sleep so Santa won't skip my chimney...

70582234_718908671905493_3565263227266793472_n.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

70582234_718908671905493_3565263227266793472_n.jpg

You can also say: "They taste like pork, and I don't like pork."  (Genome studies and interviews with cannibalistic tribes confirmed this to be true.  A number of Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander langauges call human meat "long pig".)

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01
  • Like 3