Laundry

9 minutes ago, bfloluci2 said:

is there any self-serve washer-dryers...pay to wash type of place on board ship?

Sorry, no Royal ship has self serve. Charge each piece yes. Usually they run a $35 bag special for only tshirts sox Undies, gym clothes and swimsuits. For nothing nice, might fade

Edited by ONECRUISER

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, for a fee 

Yeah that ok with me.   I usually bring 5 shirts to iron.  And it’s like 3-4 bucs to do.   I’m ok with that for sure lololol 

During my last few cruises the Wash and Fold bag (discount or free with perks) was only available on selected days. We are going on a 12 night cruise on Serenade later this month. Does anyone know on which days this will be available?

• Clarea changed the title to Laundry
3 minutes ago, BillHana said:

During my last few cruises the Wash and Fold bag (discount or free with perks) was only available on selected days. We are going on a 12 night cruise on Serenade later this month. Does anyone know on which days this will be available?

You can actually take advantage of this any day.  They only advertise it on one, sometimes two, occasions. Just ask your stateroom attendant for the bag and form.  It’s free for Diamond Plus members. 

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

You can actually take advantage of this any day.  They only advertise it on one, sometimes two, occasions. Just ask your stateroom attendant for the bag and form.  It’s free for Diamond Plus members. 

I heard it takes a couple of days to get back the clean stuff.  What would be the latest/safest day to submit the bag before you get off?

4 minutes ago, bilyclub said:

I heard it takes a couple of days to get back the clean stuff.  What would be the latest/safest day to submit the bag before you get off?

Speak to your stateroom attendant, this can vary.

21 hours ago, bilyclub said:

If we submit it in the morning before the stateroom is made up for the day, we get it back the next day in the late afternoon before we leave for dinner.  Never had a problem and we take advantage of it on every cruise.

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

If we submit it in the morning before the stateroom is made up for the day, we get it back the next day in the late afternoon before we leave for dinner.  Never had a problem and we take advantage of it on every cruise.

Thanks🍸

On 10/5/2019 at 10:57 AM, fredflint said:

you can bring a packet of detergent  and just do some stuff in the sink.  We had a whirlpool tub on Reflection years ago and I used it for a washing machine.  Was just a bit slow between the wash and rinse cycles 🙂

Don’t bother. The glop in the shower works fine for hand washing items. 

4 hours ago, sellwingri said:

Depends on the ship.

I received that kind of service on the Adventure last month.

On a few recent previous cruises, it was two days or even three before I got my stuff back.