Diamond Plus Bonus Amenities

2 hours ago, PK34 said:

Soooo.....I just realized I should have called C&A to make our requests for our first cruise as Diamond+.  We are less than a week away and it says you need to request 10 days in advance.  Anyone know what happens when you don't specify an item?  I'm guessing we'll get an "Elegant" fruit or cheese tray?😂  We have the deluxe beverage package so I'm not too concerned about missing out on some wine, but curious if anyone knows what happens if a choice wasn't made.

Just stop by the loyalty ambassador

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, SnorkelAway said:

As best the experts know, is the 7/30/2018 version still the most recent Loyalty Deserves a Reward,  Bonus Amenities, document?

David

I believe that is the current list.   

8843862E-1D90-4BA4-B2AF-E879F7749215.jpeg

3984BE2C-89C1-4333-99A9-649F27565D33.jpeg

Edited by cruisegirl1

On 10/14/2019 at 9:32 PM, Host Clarea said:

Yep, pretty soon that won't even be on the card anymore.

Could it be more expensive for them to print the PLUS instead of + or they just don’t consider us that special anymore. 

On 10/11/2019 at 3:44 PM, ReneeFLL said:

For D+  I'm guessing it's 1 item from the list or or is it more? It says "Choose the bonus amenities" so it sounds like more than 1.

Members with 175+ CRUISE POINTS can select from the below

ELEGANT GIFTS

CHAMPAGNE

RED WINE

WHITE WINE

LOGO ITEMS

Light & Delightful Fruit Basket

Château Ste. Michelle

Grant Burge Shiraz

Danzante Italian Pinot Grigio

Beach Towel

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

Ravenswood Zinfandel

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay

Royal Caribbean Terry Slippers

Cheese Tray

Castle Rock Cabernet

Lindemans Moscato

Fruit Truffles

Caliterra, Chile Sauvignon Blanc

Fruit Basket and Cheese Tray

Where did you find this?  I've tried everywhere to change my free gifts from Regular Coke to Coke zero, and was totally unaware of these other items.  I am Diamond +.

Thanks for the reminder.  So we are D+, 390 points, decided to call today to get our amenities changed  Last 2 cruises we did not get what we asked for but lived with it.  I know we could have gone to loyalty desk but left it alone.  Took 20 min as the rep was clueless about the options and could not find them, then tried to have an attitude with me, shut her down real fast, its not open heart surgery after all.      Will call again in a week to see if they are updated. 

These folks really do need some better training,   quoted this on my phone survey and left my # if they wanted to call me back.  

RCC:   Lets bring back the website option, you keep  asking if were happy using the C&A section, well we might be if it worked better.   🙂

Happy cruising all.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:47 PM, dsvd79 said:

Where did you find this?  I've tried everywhere to change my free gifts from Regular Coke to Coke zero, and was totally unaware of these other items.  I am Diamond +.

I wasn't told of "bonus" extra when I chose my can of soda!   Anyone get the beach towel ?   Comments about quality and color ?

On 10/11/2019 at 8:06 PM, John&LaLa said:

White tube is an upgrade. The basic cruisers just get the stuff in the dispenser. You may/should get the suite toiletries if you are in a JS and qualify for the upgrades

The white tubes were in our balcony cabin bathroom on Explorer in October 2019.

We didn't use them as we always bring our own toiletries.

• 2 years later...
On 10/13/2019 at 11:37 AM, molly361 said:

Tote.jpg

Ooooooh, I like that!  I just changed one of my amenities to the tote bag.  My trusty white zippered one is telling me it wants to retire........................

Oh, and the number of bonus gifts depends on the number of nights in the cruise.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...