Allure Diamond Club

die_hard

7 minutes ago, die_hard said:

It’s been 2 years since I’ve been on Allure. Is the Diamond Club still there or have they eliminated it like Oasis?

It will be in the current spot on 11 and 12 till her dry dock in March next year.

Sad to see it go, best DL in the fleet. Moving to deck four sucks.  Looks like you will be among the last to enjoy it. On the brighter side they did install a virtual balcony window in the Symphony DL. Once we saw it we knew. not ever for us. We will be on the Allure TA after the refurb and will miss the Dl on decks11/12. happy cruising

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1

On the Allure:

Still on deck 11 and 12.

However on our September cruise they moved the happy hour to Blaze lounge for D, D+ and Pinnacles.

Blaze, in my humble opinion, was a better venue with a real bar and accommodated more people. Snacks were laid out on the dance floor, buffet style and were plenty. We never experienced lack of seating.

The "real" diamond lounge remained open during the day. Breakfast was laid out till 10 am.

On one evening I saw deck 12 of the lounge being used for Chef's Table.

Edited by Arzeena

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

On the Allure:

Still on deck 11 and 12.

However on our September cruise they moved the happy hour to Blaze lounge for D, D+ and Pinnacles.

Blaze, in my humble opinion, was a better venue with a real bar and accommodated more people. Snacks were laid out on the dance floor, buffet style and were plenty. We never experienced lack of seating.

The "real" diamond lounge remained open during the day. Breakfast was laid out till 10 am.

On one evening I saw deck 12 of the lounge being used for Chef's Table.

Our last cruise on Symphony they used Dazzles for Pinnacles, The Attic, The DL and Jazz on 4  were for D and D+. They also allowed specialty coffee from Promenade Cafe and the Spa coffee bar 24/7.  The Attic and Jazz on 4 had a far superior appetizer spread then the one in the DL. Had a great 14 nights. happy cruising

IMG_3503.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Our last cruise on Symphony they used Dazzles for Pinnacles, The Attic, The DL and Jazz on 4  were for D and D+. They also allowed specialty coffee from Promenade Cafe and the Spa coffee bar 24/7.  The Attic and Jazz on 4 had a far superior appetizer spread then the one in the DL. Had a great 14 nights. happy cruising

IMG_3503.JPG

Sure, that was a Transatlantic.  They'll do the same for the President's Cruise next month.

It's a special accommodation for special cruises.

1 hour ago, xpcdoojk said:

The coffee was a nightmare on that TA.  Get there at 7AM and 16 people lined up to make one.  

JC

I think that was why they opened it up ship wide.  We got most morning coffee from the baristas in promenade cafe. The specialty coffee area in the spa never had a line. 

We were just on the Allure 2 or so weeks ago. Blaze was being used as the Diamond Lounge. It would be crowded by the time we made it there at 5:30ish. I really didn't care for darkness of this venue.  I loved the original lounge on 11.  I hope Blaze isn't the permanent spot.  I realize they are remodeling the old spot. 

Edited by Esmerelda

44 minutes ago, Esmerelda said:

We were just on the Allure 2 or so weeks ago. Blaze was being used as the Diamond Lounge. It would be crowded by the time we made it there at 5:30ish. I really didn't care for darkness of this venue.  I loved the original lounge on 11.  I hope Blaze isn't the permanent spot.  I realize they are remodeling the old spot. 

What was the time frame you were allowed to go? Also, is this for all 7 nights? 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:02 PM, die_hard said:

It’s been 2 years since I’ve been on Allure. Is the Diamond Club still there or have they eliminated it like Oasis?

If you cruise on the Allure in the next two months. say "HI!, to Ana, from James."

19 hours ago, Arzeena said:

No views. What did you want to look at in the dark even if you could look out?

I like to look at the ocean.  It's not usually dark around 5pm.  No room without a window can be considered "best" among lounges.  You're giving an awful lot of free passes to a bad lounge. 

2 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

I like to look at the ocean.  It's not usually dark around 5pm.  No room without a window can be considered "best" among lounges.  You're giving an awful lot of free passes to a bad lounge. 

LOL! Just my opinion.

4 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

The decks of the ship are open at 5pm. Some believe the best views of the ocean can be had from there.

jc