Black Friday/Cyber Monday

sabres431

We are planning on going on Carnival Pride at the end of March.  I haven't booked it yet.  This will be our first time on Carnival.  Is it worth waiting to see what deals they have?  Are the deals consistent over the years or are they always different?

• Like 1

Carnival never has a sale on Cheers. The only discount available is to buy it before the cruise. The last few years Carnivals Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales stunk. I think it was 10% off spa treatments or something like that. Could’ve been off excursions but they offer nothing worth waiting to book a cruise.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sabres431 said:

We are planning on going on Carnival Pride at the end of March.  I haven't booked it yet.  This will be our first time on Carnival.  Is it worth waiting to see what deals they have?  Are the deals consistent over the years or are they always different?

There is no real benefit to waiting, if there is a better deal on the cruise, you should be able to get it repriced, since you should not be at final payment yet.

11 hours ago, ilovethesparkles said:

John Heald will post discount codes for excursions and the spa, but I have never really seen a great sale for booking. And as Jerseygirl1416 said, they have never put Cheers on sale ever. 

Where will he post that? Does he have a website or social media somewhere? I hear the name all the time and just googled to see who he is and I see he's a brand ambassador, but I don't know where to follow him.

37 minutes ago, Cyn874 said:

Where will he post that? Does he have a website or social media somewhere? I hear the name all the time and just googled to see who he is and I see he's a brand ambassador, but I don't know where to follow him.

Yes, JH's page will have the codes, and so does the regular Carnival page.  And they'll be posted on here about 5 seconds after they're posted on other sites. 😀  The cruise deals are the typical ones that come and go all year around.  The excursion discounts are the best deals IMO.  I have my three picked out and hope they do the 15% again.  Last night I saw a Carnival page where they listed previous BF and CM deals, and hint they will be doing it again this year.    

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, naxer said:

Yes, JH's page will have the codes, and so does the regular Carnival page.  And they'll be posted on here about 5 seconds after they're posted on other sites. 😀  The cruise deals are the typical ones that come and go all year around.  The excursion discounts are the best deals IMO.  I have my three picked out and hope they do the 15% again.  Last night I saw a Carnival page where they listed previous BF and CM deals, and hint they will be doing it again this year.    

Great, I have a cruise booked for May and have been adding excursions to favorites and waiting to see if there will be a sale.