Club Continents Suite on Quest

Pvbgirl

Any reviews?  We like the size of this room over the veranda rooms but it appears to have only one comfortable chair for reading and relaxing.  The other chair looks very hard and uncomfortable.  Also does that set up work well for room service dining?  

4 minutes ago, Pvbgirl said:

Any reviews?  We like the size of this room over the veranda rooms but it appears to have only one comfortable chair for reading and relaxing.  The other chair looks very hard and uncomfortable.  Also does that set up work well for room service dining?  

We had breakfast both inside the room and outside on the veranda and it set up well.  I found the room and chairs to be comfortable, but your standards might be different and I'm fairly easy to please.  You should read through the reviews of cabins on this thread.    

Hated the chairs. New storage space etc. left that cabin for spa cabin with less storage but a real sofa. There are two types of CC cabins. The one with the bath had a better chair. I just was like move in. Others are fine with the chairs

The size of the room is good, much more spacious than the standard veranda cabins.  We have eaten breakfast on the balcony and in the room, for two it is just fine.  The chairs are, as stated above are ok.  Not one I would buy for my personal home, but good enough to sit in and read a book.

Maybe you can read a book with the chair in the shower cabin but I had no place to,curl my legs up. In the bathtub cabin I could.much nicer chair.

also does anyone hear chairs moving about your head when they are cleaning or moving tables in and out fir parties?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

The size of the room is good, much more spacious than the standard veranda cabins.  We have eaten breakfast on the balcony and in the room, for two it is just fine.  The chairs are, as stated above are ok.  Not one I would buy for my personal home, but good enough to sit in and read a book.

Excellent assessment totally agree. It’s not like it’s home furnishing 

58 minutes ago, ellbon said:

Maybe you can read a book with the chair in the shower cabin but I had no place to,curl my legs up. In the bathtub cabin I could.much nicer chair.

also does anyone hear chairs moving about your head when they are cleaning or moving tables in and out fir parties?

I had to reread your post ellbon ... on first read I thought you were suggesting putting the chair in the shower!!

As clarification, for readers new to us, some CC suites have a tub with shower and others have walk-in showers. Ellbon is pointing out that those with a shower configuration have an easy chair in the sitting area, while the tub configuration CC suite has a small loveseat, to the best of my recollection. Disclaimer: I have not  sailed in a CC suite but have toured them. Our loyal guests on this forum could speak from knowledge about the furnishings.

11 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

As clarification, for readers new to us, some CC suites have a tub with shower and others have walk-in showers. Ellbon is pointing out that those with a shower configuration have an easy chair in the sitting area, while the tub configuration CC suite has a small love seat, to the best of my recollection. Disclaimer: I have not  sailed in a CC suite but have toured them. Our loyal guests on this forum could speak from knowledge about the furnishings.

The cabin that has a shower has a chair that reminds of the 50's and only one person can sit with their legs on floor. it is a high back chair. The cabin with the tub is not a love seat- can not sit two small people in it/ But a short and thin person like me can curl their legs  into it.  not sure how else to explain it.

1 hour ago, ellbon said:

The cabin that has a shower has a chair that reminds of the 50's and only one person can sit with their legs on floor. it is a high back chair. The cabin with the tub is not a love seat- can not sit two small people in it/ But a short and thin person like me can curl their legs  into it.  not sure how else to explain it.

And that love seat type is the one that converts into a single bed.  It’s more comfortable than the other one I think.

Phil

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

And that love seat type is the one that converts into a single bed.  It’s more comfortable than the other one I think.

Phil

I totally agree about being comfortable;forgot about it being a bed. been in the tub cabin twice since 2016.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:24 PM, Pvbgirl said:

We had one with a shower, and yes, it had no loveseat, and just one comfy chair.  

Overall the cabin we had was very spacious, but badly-furnished.  Not thought out well, very few drawers for example.  We could have put an elliptical trainer at the foot of our bed, but no drawer for our socks, and quite a small closet too.

It was also a bit noisy at times, since the areas on deck above us were used for bbq's during parties on the deck, and there were sounds of furniture being moved.  Didn't bother us terribly, but some would be.

Sorry to go off topic.  We are taking our first Azamara cruise on Dec. 19 and have booked a suite.  Is the specialty dining included with the suites?  if yes, does that mean we can choose from the two specialty restaurants that I have been reading about?  Thanks.  Chuck and Martha Young

3 hours ago, youngnet2 said:

Sorry to go off topic.  We are taking our first Azamara cruise on Dec. 19 and have booked a suite.  Is the specialty dining included with the suites?  if yes, does that mean we can choose from the two specialty restaurants that I have been reading about?  Thanks.  Chuck and Martha Young

The first thing you should do when you get on the ship is to go to Windows on 10 and book your specialty restaurants.  Even if they are included, if all reservations are taken, you're out of luck.

10 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Windows is on deck 9 aft.

When you get on it’s worth asking at Guest Relations (Deck 4)  if they have an extra reservation desk open on embarkation day - in July there was one in Spirits bar (midships Deck 5)

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

18 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

When you get on it’s worth asking at Guest Relations (Deck 4)  if they have an extra reservation desk open on embarkation day - in July there was one in Spirits bar (midships Deck 5)

Right.  Other times there was a second reservation desk in Discoveries bar.