Harmony Diamond Lounge

Vibe

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Since when?  I don't recall ever having  any problem getting a bottle of water from the SL during  the day. Usually the CL or DL will have a water pitcher.

M

Most SL without CK on ships do not keep bottle water available outside the Happy Hour.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I have asked for and received a couple of bottles of water just before we left the bar in SL on Oasis around 3pm.  We were there for a beer and wine after port tour.  Is it different on Harmony?  And I always tip for those bottles.  

I was referring to SL's on non Oasis ships.

#biggerisbetter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Since when?  I don't recall ever having  any problem getting a bottle of water from the SL during  the day. Usually the CL or DL will have a water pitcher.

M

On a non Oasis ship? We are discussing bottles. Who is there to give you one?

Oasis SL's are extremely unique. 

One reason they are so popular here

Edited by John&LaLa

15 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You said that others in suites were turned away from the Diamond Lounge.  So I asked if those who were turned away were D, D+ or PC.

Sorry, I guess I did not read your question correctly.  They did not share whether they were D or D+,  just were telling about what they experienced.  They were not wearing P pins.

45 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Sorry, I guess I did not read your question correctly.  They did not share whether they were D or D+,  just were telling about what they experienced.  They were not wearing P pins.

Thanks for responding.

My point is that some suite people may assume that they can go to either lounge, but they are only permitted in the DL if they are, in fact, D, D+ or PC.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2019 at 7:21 PM, Snit13 said:

Others who attempted to visit Diamond Lounge were turned away according to their story.  One even said there was someone in addition to concierge turning Diamond members away if they had Suite cards.  

i Went to the DL and had no problem, BTY the chairs were more conformable them the ones in the SL.

Our roll call for next week on Harmony states there will be approximately 1100 diamond/diamond +. People are already unhappy that diamond(+) suite guests can go to either, possibly crowding out those who are not in suites. We are D+ and in a suite and plan to spend our time in the SL anyway. We love CK and the extra amenities of the SL. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Our roll call for next week on Harmony states there will be approximately 1100 diamond/diamond +. People are already unhappy that diamond(+) suite guests can go to either, possibly crowding out those who are not in suites. We are D+ and in a suite and plan to spend our time in the SL anyway. We love CK and the extra amenities of the SL. 

I like to visit all the venues. Not one to plant my but in a seat all night. DL on Harmony is nice to stop in prior to a show 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

As it should be. 

53 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Oh drats...I am missing you by one week.  😞  We board on the 8th...have a great cruise and keep her warm for us!  🙂 Will be our first time on Harmony, and be strange to see the different flip flopped SL and CK.  Will also miss sitting at the bar looking outside (instead the wall view set up on Harmony versus Oasis) in SL. 

6 minutes ago, island lady said:

Oh drats...I am missing you by one week.  😞  We board on the 8th...have a great cruise and keep her warm for us!  🙂 Will be our first time on Harmony, and be strange to see the different flip flopped SL and CK.  Will also miss sitting at the bar looking outside (instead the wall view set up on Harmony versus Oasis) in SL. 

The extra capacity in the CK and the nice buffet area outweigh the changes to the bar

In my opinion 

5 hours ago, island lady said:

I know! We are sandwiched between you and Cruise Wizard! He’s on now. 

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, John&LaLa said:

On a non Oasis ship? We are discussing bottles. Who is there to give you one?

Oasis SL's are extremely unique. 

One reason they are so popular here

Sorry - I was thinking of Oasis class ships. 

M

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Tulsacoker said:

Most SL without CK on ships do not keep bottle water available outside the Happy Hour.  

m

ps - wish I could get the multi quote to work!

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

35 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

M

33 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

ps - wish I could get the multi quote to work!

M

It works from my laptop, not sure what you post from.  I just hit the "+" multiquote sign in each post and then down in the lower right of the screen, a box pops up that said "quote 2 posts".  I click on that box and type my reply.