"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. December 1-8, 2019 - AMPed Up Fourfector Cruise with Maureencruiser

2 hours ago, LuCruise said:

OP...have a great cruise on Oasis!  Excited to follow along. Your reviews are fun and it always looks like you're having a great time.

Thanks for following along! 

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Looks great, but hold the cranberries.  Cranberries are my raisins ( @A&L_Ont ).  Not even in a Cape Codder.

Indeed it does.

1 hour ago, h20cruzer said:

Can't wait for your review. I leave on the Oasis on 12/15/19. Anxious to see the changes to the ship!!!!

Norma

Thanks for following along! 

1 hour ago, Rogueperson said:

A

Are you doing Chef's Table by chance?  It would be interesting to compare menus/presentation.  I hear that the menu maybe the same, but presentation is totally different and it follows the whim of the executive Chef.  

At the moment we are not signed up for Chefs table, but that could change once board. Will surely post if it should happen. It’s about time for another Chefs table experience, haven’t participated in one since the first time I sailed on Harmony a couple years ago.   

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

it’s now on its second of nine lives.

You're hilarious!  I wish you were coming with us! 

6 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Looks great, but hold the cranberries.  Cranberries are my raisins ( @A&L_Ont ).  Not even in a Cape Codder.

Fool's Chocolate! 🤬

• Like 1

So in order for some things to make sense from this moment forward it will be important for everyone to follow both these dueling “Live” threads or some puns, comments and adventures with this amazing cruise may not make sense. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

I’m finally home from work and now officially on vacation! Whoop Whoop! 

It’s time to locate some food and well I guess it’s time to pack. Shouldn’t I already be packed? 

Andy has been blowing my phone up all day whilst I was at work hounding me to get us to Miami so that he can be with his beloved Maureen....

91331CD3-A4CB-4BC1-AE68-1C054B6CBFCC_zps

Finally had to tell him to settle down and take a cold cold cold shower...

All caught up and ready to follow along. I’ve sailed all the Oasis class and I’ll be back on Oasis in May from NJ. Looking forward to all the upgrades! We also have unlimited dining and $18 unlimited drink package so I’ll take away all your tips and tricks! Bon Voyage!!!!!

I’m pretty sure I was only in the terminal no more than 10 minutes from the time I walked thru and thru security.

7FD72A77-5322-4B2F-AEA1-4CDFE366BC75_zps

Stepped aboard at 10:35am

61EA30B9-1C36-4831-9339-53CB865C878C_zps

D147339A-08D4-4AF8-A833-B4FF5A1E6BDE_zps

Went right away to make our lunch reservations at Chops to find out they no longer do lunch on Embarkment day because all those waiters are used in the dining room for those with the Key getting Chops lunch there. 

After that made my way to Izumi to book our reservation at Hibachi tonight to then have to fight for all of us to use our Unlimited Dining Package. More on that later.

Elevators have been upgraded with touch screen 

B3F8ECBF-D4B6-4714-9B40-074BA1E47C39_zps

Ahhhh Lady Oasis 

151DAD18-F54D-4544-BE6F-E95E15589C82_zps

First drink at Playmakers until we now have lunch at Giovanni’s 

F0C54719-3393-494A-85F0-70F567AFB190_zps

• Like 1

That terminal is outstanding! When we sailed on Symphony I could not believe how fast we were through and on the ship. The security stations move so fast! When you disembark they use facial recognition if you used a passport to get through customs. Very nice.

Glad they put Playmakers on the ship, really enjoyed that place on Symphony.

Can’t wait to hear about the ultimate dining issue, I have our story to share. 

Cheers! 

I hope to hear about The Music Hall which they added.  From what I understand they took out Dazzles and replaced it with The Music Hall.  We tremendously enjoyed The Music Hall when we were on Anthem and they used it for quite a few different things.  One of them was Karaoke which was fabulous there.....Dazzles to me, when we sailed on other Oasis class ships that had it,  was a waste of space.