Products in showers

mom2two2

23 hours ago, NHProud said:

We’ve never booked a suite so don’t know anything about that situation. 

At least GS and above get hotel sized bottles of body wash, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

23 hours ago, NHProud said:

We’ve never booked a suite so don’t know anything about that situation. 

At least GS and above get hotel sized bottles of body wash, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

The two in one = shampoo ("Hair wash") and Body wash.

As pcur mentioned, the stuff is clear.

Conditioner isn't. IME

Dont shoot the messenger. Just reporting the news. Maybe a chemist can explain all the chemicals on the label. 

Hey, I'm just getting in the shower.

Maybe I should do a periscope.🤣

Article from last year.  Apparently clear is in.

Screenshot_20191212-144612_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bb91c6bfe873aea7f38b6294a3c5e012.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

I wonder how much longer Royal will continue with the "single use (hotel) size" in the suites?

With the big push against single-use plastic containers, I wouldn't be surprised to see these go away over the course of the next few years, either for larger bottles (that last the whole week versus being replaced every day) or for larger refillable dispensers.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

No hair conditioner is provided for balconies, OV or Interior cabins.    I forgot to pack mine own conditioner last cruise and my hair was in knots till we docked and I was able to buy some at port.     I believe suite guests get some small bottles of hand lotion, conditioner, possibly mouthwash - don't remember.

Was informed by the CnA loyalty person  that they now only provide those for Diamond Plus 340 points and above.
However the room steward had a bigger pull. I asked and he got me some...then said to ask him for anything and he will provide, not to waste my time asking the higher ups.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

However the room steward had a bigger pull. I asked and he got me some...then said to ask him for anything and he will provide, not to waste my time asking the higher ups.

Unfortunately the room steward I had on that particular trip was not as generous.  He told me I could go to spa and buy whatever lotions I needed there.  The next day he did leave me a small hand lotion and I bought the conditioner at port.  No biggy I survived. Lol

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Dont shoot the messenger. Just reporting the news. Maybe a chemist can explain all the chemicals on the label. 

Hey, I'm just getting in the shower.

Maybe I should do a periscope.🤣

Article from last year.  Apparently clear is in.

Screenshot_20191212-144612_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bb91c6bfe873aea7f38b6294a3c5e012.jpg

Read the label on most shampoos. You will see the same ingredients. 

And when i use it in the sink on my clothes, I would be able to tell if there were conditioner in it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

And I answered that better than anyone. This is just to show the chemicals in one product vs another.

Have you added something helpful to the discussion?

OP asked about products in balcony cabins, and you responded by providing information about products in suites, and you believe you answered "better than anyone"?  If you say so. 😏

Edited by time4u2go

54 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

OP asked about products in balcony cabins, and you responded by providing information about products in suites, and you believe you answered "better than anyone"?  If you say so. 😏

Did you not see post #17😉🤣

My follow up with suite products was merely to show the chemical composition of something labeled 'conditioner'

Nice try though🎅

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Did you not see post #17😉🤣

My follow up with suite products was merely to show the chemical composition of something labeled 'conditioner'

Nice try though🎅

I did see your post #17.  That's why I wondered why you also posted the information about the suite products.  Whatever.

Edited by time4u2go

2 hours ago, time4u2go said:

Because someone else commented about products in suites.

And eventually, someone would ask about suites anyway. 🙂

2 hours ago, SRF said:

I did say HOTEL SIZED.

Oops, Misread, sorry, my bad.

2 hours ago, SRF said:

Because someone else commented about products in suites.

And eventually, someone would ask about suites anyway. 🙂

Thanks