Lapel Pin

jk04

I was thinking about collecting the pins and then purchasing one of those little ceramic models of the ship we either leveled up on or where we get the pin.  Not sure which makes most sense.  Knew I should have bought the model of Symphony earlier this month....  Oh well, maybe I'll just hang on the board in my home office.  I'm not a lanyard person, although that is a cute idea.

18 minutes ago, jk04 said:

I was thinking about collecting the pins and then purchasing one of those little ceramic models of the ship we either leveled up on or where we get the pin.  Not sure which makes most sense.  Knew I should have bought the model of Symphony earlier this month....  Oh well, maybe I'll just hang on the board in my home office.  I'm not a lanyard person, although that is a cute idea.

I used to collect lots of pins and have some of them displayed in shadow boxes. I was thinking of getting another box for my cruise pins and tacking them up with photos of the ships where I received them.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:13 AM, jk04 said:

Here you go.  Host Bob may delete the link.  You do need to go in with a good sense of humor and take it in the spirit it was meant, just a fun thread.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2470761-i-do-flaunt-my-campa-status/

This thread was awesome!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sjb317 said:

I wasn’t talking about the last pin, just the D+🙄

Sherri🙂

No that was me.  I was talking about the "last pin", (never mentioning D+) which was a joke I was making with vacationlover.  😉 

That was when you stepped in to "correct" me on post #69.  Thank you. 

Edited by island lady

30 minutes ago, davekathy said:

And your quest is getting much closer my DS friend. Wear it proudly as I know you will. 

Thanks my DS friend...yes I will...as the most expensive piece of jewelry I own, 😄 but you know I will always be a DS in my heart.  😍

Poor Bucky walking with a limp after taking a hit in the wallet with what I have booked now.  🤑

Can't wait to cruise with the two of you in the future!!  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, island lady said:

No that was me.  I was talking about the "last pin", (never mentioning D+) which was a joke I was making with vacationlover.  😉 

That was when you stepped in to "correct" me on post #69.  Thank you. 

I was only replying to your post  #70 in which you quoted me. Sorry if you felt “corrected”

Sherri🙂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, davekathy said:

Agree.  A lot of creative and witty humor.  The thread may be dead but it's legacy lives on. 

You got that right my DS friend...some of the humor we had on that thread made me laugh until I cried.  It was so much fun!!  😂

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sjb317 said:

I was only replying to your post  #70 in which you quoted me. Sorry if you felt “corrected”

Sherri🙂

OK...you were talking about the D+ pins...I was talking about the "last pin" (AKA Pinnacle)...I see where we got off on the wrong track now.  Sorry for the confusion.  😞 Shame you could not get the D+ pin from the LA on that ship, they usually have bags of them.  You could go to the LA on your next cruise and get one....have done so when I forgot and left my pin at home, or the DH  lost his.    Happy Cruising!  🙂 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, DaniDanielle said:

The Thompson House Resort in Windham.  We took many family trips there.  My husband’s cousins own a restaurant there.  It’s a small country community but beautiful

scenery.  We always found plenty to do.  Villa Roma in Calicoon NY is another great place.  They have time shares plus rooms to book.  

DaniDanielle- I wrote your suggestions down. TY so MUCH!!  👍