Must Try Drinks Suggestions

corley05

Its been more than a year since our last NCL cruise (we have spent the last year visiting Disney World over and over again).  Its time to head back to sea!  We have a cruise booked in 2020 on the Escape.  There used to be a list of drinks to try on NCL somewhere on this message board.  I have searched and searched and can't find it.  So can you guys help me by suggested some of the must trys.  I know for sure the rebellious fish.  Our last NCL was on the Breakaway.  We will have the premium beverage package (possibly upgrading, not sure if it worth it or not).

I appreciate all suggestions.

On 12/27/2019 at 1:06 PM, vacationut said:

Is this what you were looking for? 

NCL_Beverage_List.pdf 5.85 MB · 83 downloads

Is this just a list of favorite beverages or is it beverages available on NCL?  I ask because I see drinks like Mango Bubble Milk Tea N/A that I know would be a favorite for some family members but I would not have expected the NCL bars to have tapica boba available.  The same with many of the Monin syrups mentioned in other non alcoholic drinks.

My first cocktail I order after I board is a Dark & Stormy; I figure if I order it, I am guaranteed to have nice weather for the cruise.

I tend to stick to white wine spritzers for my day drinking as they are refreshing.

• Like 1