Spring on Sale - Starts January 7th

Coral

Spring on Sale (January 7 – 21, 2020)

Hurry and book now for huge savings on cruises sailing March and April 2020!

Offer:

• Up to 40% off†
  • Fares from $1 for 3rd and 4th guests‡

Disclaimer: 

All offers are non-transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. Must be resident of 50 United States or D.C., Canada, or Puerto Rico. Must be 21+. Fares and other values quoted in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Vouchers may be used on a single voyage only and are not redeemable for cash. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

†Up to 40% off is based on a discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space-available basis at time of booking on select categories and sailings. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.

‡Fares from $1 for 3rd and 4th guests applies to the 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests on sailings under this sale. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour only, based on triple or quadruple occupancy and apply to the third and fourth guests in a stateroom. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are additional. Fares for first and second guests apply to minimum lead-in categories. Fares for other categories may vary, and apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space available basis at time of booking.

Offer valid: January 7 - 21, 2020

Reference promotion code: KJS

PC_Spring_on_Sale_2020_Eflyer.pdfPC_voyage list_Spring On Sale_2020.pdfPC_voyage list_Spring On Sale_2020.xls

Edited by Coral
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Coral.

Checked the flyer prices in comparison to the current End of Year Sale prices which are better until it expires on 1/6.

• Mexican Riviera:  EOYS - $469;  SOS - $549
  • California Coastal:  EOYS - $479;  SOS - $549

The SOS is more expensive unless having a 3rd/4th person which is only $1/pp.

1 minute ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks Coral.

Checked the flyer prices in comparison to the current End of Year Sale prices which are better until it expires on 1/6.

Interesting!!!!

They are for cruises I am not interested in - I didn't focus on the prices. Just posted in case others were interested. Maybe the CA coastal ones.....

Edited by Coral
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, voljeep said:

BSE targets drinkers

I disagree. I think BSE targets those who don't like to be nickel and dimed on the ship.

I don't drink soda or alcohol but added it to one of my bookings. I think it still includes fresh squeezed OJ, bottled water, I drink Mocktails and also hot chocolate. In the scope of pricing, it wasn't that much to include the beverage part.

On the other hand, the new beverage packages  how they are defined don't work for me. The BSE was cheaper to add. Go figure.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Coral said:

I disagree. I think BSE targets those who don't like to be nickel and dimed on the ship.

I don't drink soda or alcohol but added it to one of my bookings. I think it still includes fresh squeezed OJ, bottled water, I drink Mocktails and also hot chocolate. In the scope of pricing, it wasn't that much to include the beverage part.

On the other hand, the new beverage packages  how they are defined don't work for me. the BSE was cheaper to add. Go figure.

well stated … but a lot of posters seem to forget that the PBP includes the items you mentioned in addition to the alcoholic beverages when evaluation the benefits

I drink a lot of liquids - both at home and on the ship 

This time period (March and April) is Spring Break for many in school.  I can see where some would take advantage of the $1 more for 3rd and 4th-- I would expect that some of these ships will have quite a few kids on them.  Glad we are booked in May!  (and no, we don't hate kids- we dislike the parents that don't take responsibility for them.  Please-- no flaming, I'm just saying that is something someone might expect in this time frame with this promotion).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

It’s been my experience that’s not unusual...not all promotions are truly sales for most people.

Very few are actually if you really look at pricing.  Often times they raise prices to offer promos, so no real savings for a lot of sailings. 

8 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks Coral.

This makes sense as to why the cruise I have been watching has 3rd and 4th at extortionate pricing currently - March 14th Mexico has 3rd and 4th in a balcony as higher priced than 1 and 2. I guess it's so that the "sale" looks like a deal?

16 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks Coral.

Where do you see the SOS price?

What is a BE balcony on Island Princess March 7/20 in this sale?

4 hours ago, dog said:

Where do you see the SOS price?

What is a BE balcony on Island Princess March 7/20 in this sale?

From the PDF flyer posted by Coral which only has a few of the lowest prices listed including to Mexico & California Coastal.  Your cruise is not shown in the flyer but is included in the list of eligible cruises.

0FA9BE6A-BB7D-46DC-8189-0650A850FA98.jpeg

PC_Spring_on_Sale_2020_Eflyer.pdf 2083950962_PC_voyagelist_SpringOnSale_2020.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:13 AM, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks Coral.

I have the California Coastal 3/22/20 guarantee balcony on hold until 1/8/20. Where do you see prices?

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Astro Flyer said:

From the PDF flyer posted by Coral which only has a few of the lowest prices listed including to Mexico & California Coastal.  Your cruise is not shown in the flyer but is included in the list of eligible cruises.

0FA9BE6A-BB7D-46DC-8189-0650A850FA98.jpeg

PC_Spring_on_Sale_2020_Eflyer.pdf 102.06 kB · 1 download 2083950962_PC_voyagelist_SpringOnSale_2020.pdf 135.15 kB · 7 downloads

2 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I have the California Coastal 3/22/20 guarantee balcony on hold until 1/8/20. Where do you see prices?

In this previous post I wrote where I found it...in the PDF flyer with only a few starting prices.  The only CA Coastal listed is for the Royal on 3/28/20 with beginning prices for interior ($549) & balcony ($699) cabins.

I just checked the website Coral uses for the sale information and they have not posted anything else about pricing.

Even if they post that before the the sale begins on 1/7 it only displays the lowest price by type of cabin and not all pricing by category which won’t be available until the sale begins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah well this just took on a life of it's own. I'm now looking at booking for myself & 2 granddaughters so that's 3 in a room. I've never had 3 in my room. When the boys & oldest granddaughter went (boys now adults) I made all 3 sleep in the same room but I can't do that with a 6yo & 14yo. At least I can escape to the balcony 

Price jumps from 2300 - 3100. It's only $$. Sale sucked me in

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Still no pricing list on the website for this promotion that begins on Tuesday.

I found the same thing for the most recent Elite pre-release last month.  Even the Princess reps on the phone had no pricing they could access and give me.  Have to wait until they post it AFAIK.