ms Nieuw Statendam and Koningsdam in Port Everglades January 12, 2020

Scrapnana

6 minutes ago, Himself said:

Copper 10/8 I have a question.  John: I thought the second Captain on the NS was Noel O'Driscoll.  Where is that fine man?

6 minutes ago, Himself said:

Copper 10/8 I have a question.  John: I thought the second Captain on the NS was Noel O'Driscoll.  Where is that fine man?

Hi Father; I had my "Nieuw" ships screwed up 😏 This was if fact Belgian Captain Kevin Beinaert taking out Nieuw S and giving us that toeter fest. Capt. O'Driscoll, the Irishman is indeed relieving him in Feb. Capt. van Donselaar and Capt. Jutten are on the Nieuw A  Very sorry for the confusion! 

1 hour ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Well, he did great today.  You could see the officers on the bridge, too.  Did Arno Jute come from the Maasdam?

Yes, he did however, he's on Nieuw A, not Nieuw S. my error! fifty pushups and KP detail for a week

14 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Hi Father; I had my "Nieuw" ships screwed up 😏 This was if fact Belgian Captain Kevin Beinaert taking out Nieuw S and giving us that toeter fest. Capt. O'Driscoll, the Irishman is indeed relieving him in Feb. Capt. van Donselaar and Capt. Jutten are on the Nieuw A  Very sorry for the confusion! 

So that means that NS now has three Captains?  I go out on the Koningsdam on Feb 23 and who will be the Captain?

1 hour ago, Himself said:

So that means that NS now has three Captains?  I go out on the Koningsdam on Feb 23 and who will be the Captain?

Two captains; Sijbe de Boer and Noel O'Driscoll. Newly promoted Kevin Breinaert is going elsewhere after his first contract. On 23 Feb you are scheduled to have the Irish captain which, I'm almost certain, will make you a happy camper 🙂

10 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Two captains; Sijbe de Boer and Noel O'Driscoll. Newly promoted Kevin Breinaert is going elsewhere after his first contract. On 23 Feb you are scheduled to have the Irish captain which, I'm almost certain, will make you a happy camper 🙂

I will be on the Koningsdam/  Wish I was on the NS. who will be my captain?