Celebrity Equinox - Best Bar

tatc2009

Hi everyone,

I have a Celebrity Equinox cruise coming up and I wanted to know what the best bar onboard is. I'm coming from multiple Royal Caribbean cruises, so anything similar to the Schooner Bar would be a plus. Thanks!

Agree with jelayne but also check out the Grand Foyer and Craft Social.  I tend to follow the music and on Equinox that can be at the Sunset Bar, Ensemble Lounge (a little dark IMHO) or the Grand Foyer.  Lots of places to grab a drink and listen to music.  For views you cannot beat the Sky Lounge.  Something different that you probably won't find on Royal is the World Class Bar (deck 5).  Serves up some special concoctions.  Not my thing but have friends that love it.

I'm sure you'll find something you like and won't go thirsty 😏

• Like 1

World Class is my favorite S-class bar by a mile. Pro tip: the World Class Bar staff also makes drinks for Sushi on 5, and if you go to Sushi on 5 during a slow time, they will let you order drinks off of their menu without eating there. They have some interesting specialty cocktails and this is a great way to try them if you are not a sushi person.

• Like 2

We are currently on the second week of our Equinox B2B, our favorite bar this cruise has been the Craft Social, they have some very nice wines.  On Equinox last July our favorite was World Class Bar but it has been disappointing this time as the bartenders are obviously new and seem very unsure of mixing the drinks.  Martini Bar has good martinis but there is constant techno music being played at the loudest setting possible. I nicely complained during our first week since you could not have a conversation with the person sitting next to you and they did adjust the volume some.  Passport Bar has a few nice cocktails, try the Mexican Firing Squad if you like tequila.  Sunset Bar would be a great spot but half of it is for smokers including cigars and believe me, there are some nasty cigars on this cruise. The night we were up there, I could taste the cigar smoke which did not go well with my wine.😂

Sherri🙂

• Like 1

World Class bar by far.   We used to be Martini Bar aficionados but the noise and crowd turned us off, plus the inconsistency we found in drinks depending on who made them.   We love that we can actually hold a conversation at the World Class bar and that  the bar staff knows our favorites by day 2.   

1 hour ago, ClaudiaB said:

World Class bar by far.   We used to be Martini Bar aficionados but the noise and crowd turned us off, plus the inconsistency we found in drinks depending on who made them.   We love that we can actually hold a conversation at the World Class bar and that  the bar staff knows our favorites by day 2.   

That’s pretty much what I would have said back in July but bartenders this cruise have been different each night. It’s just not the same.

Sherri🙂