“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

In some town with a school system that spends much more heavily on its athletic program than on its academic program, the football coach walked into the locker room before a crucial conference game, looked over to his starting QB and said, “I’m not supposed to let you play since you failed math again but we need you! I pleaded my case and they told me all I have to do is ask you a math question, my choice, and if you get it right, you can play!” The player stepped up, the coach looked into his eyes intently and asked, “What’s two plus two?” The player thought carefully for a moment and then he answered tentatively, “Four?” “Did you say four???” the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right. At that, the other players on the team began screaming, “Come on coach, give him another chance!”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

IMG_0740.jpg

Even when I quit wearing a mask, I’m Not wearing a Bra, and I’ve never been able to figure out which color pallet I am: fall or spring, so can’t go with makeup!

den

fly navy! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Remember the song "Signs" by Five Man Electrical Band (1971)...

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'T THE EMPLOYEE SHORTAGE IS SO BAD THAT LONG HAIRED FREAKY PEOPLE CANINOW APPLY'

I remember them well, as they were a local band, right here in Ottawa, originally known as The Staccatos in their early days. Good memories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1