P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

I am out now, results Monday 

Michelle

I hope your results are ok Michelle :classic_smile:

51 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Next step is a MRI scan and I will get the appointment letter by post. He did say he thinks the result will show I have nothing to worry about 🤞

All the best Dave hope all is ok 

40 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Pauline was okay earlier but she has just gone to bed feeling unwell.

Hopefully Pauline will sleep it off as others have said ,best wishes to her .:classic_smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kalos said:

I hope your results are ok Michelle :classic_smile:

All the best Dave hope all is ok 

Hopefully Pauline will sleep it off as others have said ,best wishes to her .:classic_smile:

Ditto what Kalos has said. I don't know how to highlight more than one post but thanks Kalos for doing it for me 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Are you fully recovered Eglesbrech from your recent illness?

I’m getting there now thank you. Still under observation but I feel a lot better which is the main thing.

The GP will let me off the hook eventually 😀. They are an old fashioned family doctors so great care.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Ditto what Kalos has said. I don't know how to highlight more than one post but thanks Kalos for doing it for me 🙂 

Thank you Anne & Kalos, I am keep my fingers crossed all is good. 
Michelle

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, ann141 said:

My brother in law was fine after his first Pfizer jab but ill after the second.Apparently its common with the AZ to feel bad after the first jab but ok after the 2nd but the other way round for the Pfizer vaccine.Seems odd but as long as they work...

very strange.

To join the chocolate talk I love Lindt too and so do my parents. I bought her a box for Mother’s Day and she said they have one a day but as it was a special day they had two 😆 Also for Christmas she kept going on about these ‘moments’ chocolates she wanted - she meant the Lindt balls that in an advert they were saying something about ‘moments’ 😆 My son was Googling it trying to find where he could get some!

I’ve just heard my mum and dad have had their call for their second jab on Monday! Phew!

Edited by P&O SUE
  • Like 7

57 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Graham I was the same after the az jag. Really not well for 48 hours with a high temp, shivery and aching all over. It went as quickly as it came so she will be just fine in due course. Send her my best please as a fellow sufferer.

The good news is that she should suffer less from the second jag.

Thank you Eglesbrech.

She was okay for the first 24 hours then she started to feel unwell with a headache,shivers and feeling weak in her legs last night.

She went to bed at 6pm tonight feeling unwell so hopefully she will be okay later.

Graham.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, P&O SUE said:

Hope everyone’s various tests scans etc bring the right results.

HopavPauline bounces back soon. 24 hrs after my Pfizer one the other day I came over all shivery and odd for a couple of hours. Very odd as I was fine after the first one. My arm does suffer though !

Thanks Sue.

Pleased you are okay now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Hit the plus sign to each post you want and a box will appear with total posts 

click that box and your sorted . Hope that helps :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

I’m getting there now thank you. Still under observation but I feel a lot better which is the main thing.

The GP will let me off the hook eventually 😀. They are an old fashioned family doctors so great care.

I'm happy to hear you are feeling better.

It's great your doctor's are taking great care of you especially during covid19 when it is difficult to see a doctor in person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

To join the chocolate talk I love Lindt too and so do my parents. I bought her a box for Mother’s Day and she said they have one a day but as it was a special day they had two 😆 Also for Christmas she kept going on about these ‘moments’ chocolates she wanted - she meant the Lindt balls that in an advert they were saying something about ‘moments’ 😆 My son was Googling it trying to find where he could get some!

I’ve just heard my mum and dad have had their call for their second jab on Monday! Phew!

That's great news for your mam and dad Sue.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I'm happy to hear you are feeling better.

It's great your doctor's are taking great care of you especially during covid19 when it is difficult to see a doctor in person.

My sentiments too :classic_smile: Take care & stay safe .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eglesbrech said:

Much better than the “ vesta” versions.

Our first foray into 'chinese cuisine' in the late 1960's. Vesta chow mein,  very haute cuisine😉

You're sounding more chirpier lately Eglesbrech, I hope you're feeling much better now.

Avril

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Eglesbrech.

She was okay for the first 24 hours then she started to feel unwell with a headache,shivers and feeling weak in her legs last night.

She went to bed at 6pm tonight feeling unwell so hopefully she will be okay later.

Graham.

Poor Pauline seems to be having a rough time of it Graham.  When we had ours the doctor did say that any after effects could last between 1 - 3 days after onset. I'm sure she'll be feeling better tomorrow. Give her my best.

Avril

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Poor Pauline seems to be having a rough time of it Graham.  When we had ours the doctor did say that any after effects could last between 1 - 3 days after onset. I'm sure she'll be feeling better tomorrow. Give her my best.

Avril

Thanks Avril I will.

Graham.

4 hours ago, davecttr said:

I am 8 days into a similar process. had the blood tests etc etc and saw the Urology consultant this afternoon. Next step is a MRI scan and I will get the appointment letter by post. He did say he thinks the result will show I have nothing to worry about 🤞

Hope all goes well for you and MRI scan is good results 👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Our first foray into 'chinese cuisine' in the late 1960's. Vesta chow mein,  very haute cuisine😉

You're sounding more chirpier lately Eglesbrech, I hope you're feeling much better now.

Avril

My first “curry” was the vesta version with the lumps of grey something in a very sweet sauce with over cooked rice. I remember the chow mein as well with the noodles that puffed up and just tasted if grease. Still it was all very exotic at the time.

I am chirpier thanks, getting there. The clocks change tomorrow as well which always helps.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

My first “curry” was the vesta version with the lumps of grey something in a very sweet sauce with over cooked rice. I remember the chow mein as well with the noodles that puffed up and just tasted if grease. Still it was all very exotic at the time.

I am chirpier thanks, getting there. The clocks change tomorrow as well which always helps.

I’m pleased to hear you are feeling better.......👍

Goodness I had forgotten about those Chow Mein noodles that puffed up and you right they were greasy and thought of as very exotic. I imagine the salt content in those packets were rather high.

I remember the first time I went to a Chinese restaurant - it was in the mid 1970s. I was on holiday with my parents in Scotland and the restaurant was near the harbour in Oban. Being an unadventurous teenager, I opted for roast beef (altho I love a Chinese or a Curry nowadays).

• Like 4