P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 hours ago, Ilovemygarden said:

How I agree with you about the weather - it has been truly dreadful up here this year.  I was looking forward to my cruise on Azura next month but unfortunately I’ve had to cancel due to some current medical problems.   I shall just have to hope that things will get sorted out and I’ll be able to get away in the winter.  🤞

I'm sorry to hear this.

Hopefully you can rearrange a cruise in the winter.

It has been a day of 2 halves overcast and rain this morning and sunny with a strong breeze, I quite warm in the sheltered spots. 

Problem with outside tap leaking when in use, our usual plumber has retired, so had to find a new one, finally found one who is coming on Friday to resolve the issue. 

The people we are renting the cottage off in Brittany sent us some pictures of the new heated pool and poolside dining area, not long now before we will be trying it out. 

• Like 6

Its lonely here in the Wide Awake Club.  I  need someone to tell me I don't need to raid the cupboard where I know there are some crusty rolls, nor do I need to check all is well with the new biscuit tin we bought today🙃😃

• Like 4

5 hours ago, indiana123 said:

Its lonely here in the Wide Awake Club.  I  need someone to tell me I don't need to raid the cupboard where I know there are some crusty rolls, nor do I need to check all is well with the new biscuit tin we bought today🙃😃

Don't raid the crusty rolls but you can open the new biscuit tin and close it again🙃

Seems to me you have two options ,weight or wait 😉😄

Morning everyone ,nice clear blue skies at the moment and I hope you all have  a good

day whatever your up to ,

Take care 🙂

Edited by kalos
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Good morning everyone, hope you are all ok this morning.

It looks breezy and dull here today and it has just stopped raining.

Dogs are at the groomers at 9am so I am up and dressed already - this is early for me!!!

I got some lovely presents yesterday including a new Kindle and a PomPom London bag which I have wanted for ages.

Avril, it was good to see you posting again

Have a good day everyone 

Michelle

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Dogs are at the groomers at 9am so I am up and dressed already - this is early for me!!!

I got some lovely presents yesterday including a new Kindle and a PomPom London bag which I have wanted for ages.

Have a good day everyone 

Michelle

I’d never heard of PomPom London bags. Just looked them up online - and they look lovely. Am quite tempted!

• Like 3

14c sunny and calm here currently. We unfortunately avoided the rain the last 2 days as we really need it the soil is bone dry, the rain has been all around us but not here.

The wife is off with the grandkids to Blue Planet Aquarium today at Ellesmere Port I’m not going, don’t get me wrong I like the kids in small doses but a day with them no thank you, my wife has more patience and tolerance than me 🤬

Edited by Splice the mainbrace
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Have a good day everyone 

Michelle

I had never heard of PomPom London bags so I have just been to take look at their site, they look very tempting.

• Like 4

Good morning.

It is 13°C and partly sunny here.

Dune and Ted Baker bags are Paulines favourites.

Our Sarah is calling at ours tonight and Pauline has set the summer house table ready.

Tomorrow is our 43rd wedding anniversary.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

IMG_20240817_194521.jpg

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

Our Sarah is calling at ours tonight and Pauline has set the summer house table ready.

IMG_20240817_194521.jpg

Happy anniversary for tomorrow from Gail and Me. It's our 49th in November....I haven't got a clue....next year ,even more inspiration needed🥳

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow.  It will be our 44th in November.  My sister should have celebrated her 50th in June but sadly her husband passed last November.

They were married against my parents advice because she was only 18 and when they got engaged they had only known each other for a week.  I can still recall my dad's arguments with her because he thought It was a big mistake but she proved him wrong and they were  one of the happiest couples that I have never known.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zap99 said:

Happy anniversary for tomorrow from Gail and Me. It's our 49th in November....I haven't got a clue....next year ,even more inspiration needed🥳

A cruise on Golden Princess of course!

I’m surprised you haven’t got it booked already 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

IMG_20240817_194521.jpg

Your table looks lovely Graham, hope you have a lovely evening 

Michelle

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

IMG_20240817_194521.jpg

Have a lovely evening.

• Thanks 1

Eeeek I have just received this from my niece in a message telling me that her 8 year old twins have been writing their Christmas lists this afternoon.  I am hoping that she has told them that it is too early to think about Christmas.

Screenshot_20240821-172621_Instagram2.thumb.jpg.fd5da393b8dc4da22fce79f7ba23205f.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Eeeek I have just received this from my niece in a message telling me that her 8 year old twins have been writing their Christmas lists this afternoon.  I am hoping that she has told them that it is too early to think about Christmas.

Screenshot_20240821-172621_Instagram2.thumb.jpg.fd5da393b8dc4da22fce79f7ba23205f.jpg

I saw mince pies in the shop today!

• Haha 1