P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

A shop assistant told Pauline yesterday that she was pleased because she could look after her seriously ill father. 

She said work wouldn't give her time off to do this before lockdown.

Graham.

I’ve had two delivery drivers recently tell me that they are hoping restrictions remain in place so they don’t have to have the in-laws over Christmas.

Whilst it will always be a lonely time of the year for many of us, for some the restrictions around the table are obviously going to be a bonus!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, kalos said:

I hope all goes well for you and I'm sure your cardio will sort you out so your op can go ahead .

I was just looking back and it was 13 month and a week ago since I first met my cardio guy .

When I get to see him again is another question but hey providing we are all safe ! :classic_smile:

Onwards and upwards matey & take care :classic_biggrin:

I have my first appointment next Wednesday by phone with the cardio consultant who put my stent in 11 months ago 

I hope you get some news soon Kalos regarding your heart treatment.

Graham.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Every morning  I do Tai Chi, however, I think I might try Yoga for a change. It looks a lot more interesting and relaxing😉

Avril

Excursions

Funny how our lives almost mirror Avril ..:classic_smile:

Every morning  I do  cup of PG and I was thinking about trying a yogurt for a change 

in these hectic lives we live :classic_unsure:  🎶 " I'm Busy Doing Nothing "🎶  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, AnnieC said:

We normally have a turkey.🤣

We had a fresh one last year ..Never Ever Again ! It took ages to cook .

It kept blowing the gas out in the oven and it ate all our roast spuds and parsnips that were in there .

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, kalos said:

Every morning  I do  cup of PG and I was thinking about trying a yogurt for a change 

in these hectic lives we live :classic_unsure:  🎶 " I'm Busy Doing Nothing "🎶  :classic_biggrin:

🎵Working the whole day though

Trying  to find lot's of things not to do🎵

Me too kalos, me too. Exhausting isn't it?😰

Avril

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kalos said:

We had a fresh one last year ..Never Ever Again ! It took ages to cook .

It kept blowing the gas out in the oven and it ate all our roast spuds and parsnips that were in there .

You've posted some funny stuff on here kalos , but that one's the best yet. I'm still laughing now and can hardly see to type. I've got this constant image of a turkey in your oven 'Gobble, gobble, pfff, gobble, gobble pfff' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Avril

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Adawn47 said:

You've posted some funny stuff on here kalos , but that one's the best yet. I'm still laughing now and can hardly see to type. I've got this constant image of a turkey in your oven 'Gobble, gobble, pfff, gobble, gobble pfff' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Avril

You thought that was funny !!!  The dam bird just wouldn't stop shouting " 'Gobble, gobble, 'Gobble, gobble,"

In the end I had to stick my head in the oven to give it it's last request!!"

By the time I got my head out of the oven ,I looked like I had done a fortnight in Benidorm without 

any sunscreen ! :classic_ohmy::classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

It's not too bad but, how do you edit??

Avril

good point  Found it .. top right hand of your post is a square , it contains report ,share and edit .:classic_smile:

Edited by kalos

17 minutes ago, kalos said:

good point  Found it .. top right hand of your post is a square , it contains report ,share and edit .:classic_smile:

Avril , on the bottom right hand side of the post you should have a green square telling you how many post like's you have ... now from there just scroll to the top of that post to a single square ..click and it opens up into 3 options .:classic_smile:

I think this update is an ongoing project and they still need to name some of these squares :classic_unsure:

PS  just remember it will only show on your own posts done in the last 20 mins 

Edited by kalos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kalos said:

Now that's funny, because when I was nosing around this new format and I clicked on to see what the little square was, it only said report, share. Then when Graham said 3 small squares, I tried it again and it still said the same. After your post I tried again and it was there. Gremlins!!!😈

Avril

1 minute ago, Adawn47 said:

Now that's funny, because when I was nosing around this new format and I clicked on to see what the little square was, it only said report, share. Then when Graham said 3 small squares, I tried it again and it still said the same. After your post I tried again and it was there. Gremlins!!!😈

Avril

It has to be your own post Avril ,if you clicked the square on a reply from Graham quoting you 

then it would only show  report, share.

However if you were to do a post now and post it ,try clicking and it would now read  report, share

and Edit but only for the standard 20 mins as before .:classic_smile:

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Cheers Kalos.

I was at the eye infirmary yesterday and I need an operation on my right eye.

It is an Epiretinal Membrane causing Macular pucker causing blurred reading vision in my right eye.

Pre op checks December 7 and probably operation soon after but I will need to check with cardiac consultant regarding blood thinning heart treatment.

I'm looking forward to this new thread of yours.

Take care mate.

Graham.

Sorry to hear this Graham, hope it's not too bad pre-op and good luck when it comes around.

Damian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Oh Graham, sorry to hear that.  I am sitting here with my leg up.  Possibly tear to the ligament between the fib and tib.  May need pinning 😞

Hubby is on warfarin, so constantly cold.  It's good this ageing process innit?

That sounds painful Jean, hope you get an accurate diagnosis and the appropriate treatment soon.

Damian

• Like 2