Equinox Lawn Club Questions

NonnaTLC

Hello!

From what I've read, the lawn club is fabulous...  I have a few questions...

Is there seating (lawn chairs, etc) available?For picnics everyone talks about, can you order box lunches from room service, or order meals "to go" from the different dining venues?

TIA!

Tricia

There are some chairs and tables on the deck , but not on the actual lawn.  There is NO food service there unless you get your own and bring it.  The only way you get food service is if you PAY for one of the private cabanas.  There is the sunset bar at the back and stairs to the Oceanview Cafe for food.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Does anyone know the cost of the cabanas to rent?  Is it possible to do in advance of the cruise, or must you wait until you're onboard?

Also, when you are able to bring your own food, do any of the restaurants onboard provide take out?

TIA, 

Tricia

Edited by NonnaTLC

The cost varies depending on if it's a sea day or port day.  When we were onboard in June, it was $99 for port days and I think $250 for sea days.

Restaurants do not provide take out.  If you rent the cabana, I think it comes with a lunch.

I didn't think the lawn was that big a deal, TBH.  It's a nice green space that has the hot glass studio on one end and the movie screen on the other.  I remember there were signs about not walking on the grass, but that might just be in certain kinds of shoes, like heels for women, that could damage it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CulverCityCruisers said:

The "so called cabanas" look more like missile silos and if you are looking for peace and quite you won't find it here.  The TV runs non stop and the sound is rather loud.  Not worth the money

I second this.  When I did a tour of the area, the grass was beautiful.  However, the movie was playing in the area.  Loud.  But if you want to watch the movie, it may be worth it.

• Like 1

OP, if you are still interested you can go into your reservation and look for cabana prices for your cruise under the dining options.  There is a lunch included. But I second what others have said. I wouldn't want one if it was free. No good view and ugly structures. 

• Like 1

Wow!  THANKS to all who responded!!! Great info, and of course, there's nothing like honest real people reviews.  

I'm waaaay too old to comfortably sit/lay on grass (THAT ship has sailed) as well as I can no longer gracefully stand from a sitting position.  (Not sure I ever could, but definitely can't now, lol!)

You guys are the best!

Sparkle on!

(And stay safe amidst this viral crisis!)

Tricia