The Daily for Sunday Mar 29, 2020

richwmn

1 minute ago, Himself said:

Right at 31 and 62 on the Fox River.  I have been through it many times.  My dad used to drive 62 to 31 and right on 31 to go through McHenry on the way to Lake Geneva or up to Delevan Wi to have dinner at the resort on Delevan Lake.

Exactly so! At the bottom of the Fox River bridge by the dam side was a gas station and restaurant. My mom's place was right there. A great place to grow up! 

Small world. 

5 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Exactly so! At the bottom of the Fox River bridge by the dam side was a gas station and restaurant. My mom's place was right there. A great place to grow up! 

Small world. 

I think I can picture it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the daily report.

Our local "village" along  the road is completely deserted except for the supermarket  and pharmacy which are the only businesses permitted to open.  So, no take aways.

Everyone has been told to stay at home, can go for a walk nearby but keep away from others.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

My sister lives in Poway. She's over at Baron's Market dressed with mask, gloves and essential oils!

We are over the hill in Scripps Ranch.  I do much of my shopping in Poway. God bless your sister for what she is doing there to help keep everyone with their necessities.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for the daily report.

Our local "village" along  the road is completely deserted except for the supermarket  and pharmacy which are the only businesses permitted to open.  So, no take aways.

Everyone has been told to stay at home, can go for a walk nearby but keep away from others.

You take care of your family and you erewhon!!! I want you safe as well as all of us!

We will come out the other side all well!

Denise😊

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

You take care of your family and you erewhon!!! I want you safe as well as all of us!

We will come out the other side all well!

Denise😊

You take care  too, we are doing well.

Dog belonging to  our good neighbour is getting bored with the same walk routine each day, instead of going further afield.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, erewhon said:

You take care  too, we are doing well.

Dog belonging to  our good neighbour is getting bored with the same walk routine each day, instead of going further afield.

From my city of San Diego I say good night and to your beautiful town I say good afternoon on a Monday!! Enjoy your day and family!! I can see the doggie getting bored with the same smells LOL!

Denise😊

• Like 2