ZUIDERDAM IN PORT EVERGLADES MONDAY 30 MARCH 2020

Copper10-8

6 minutes ago, Himself said:

Me too John but with the response of the Mayor and Governor, I don't think the Zaandam would be allowed in.

We will see, pray and hope Father! Panama said no initially also. Perhaps you can have a word with the Big Guy also...........

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I like your priorities!!

Zoom has 2 separate mutes.  I can mute the mike on my computer so the toots won't take over the meeting, and separately I can turn off the sound of what others are saying.  I did the first but not the second.

Roy

3 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

We will see, pray and hope Father! Panama said no initially also. Perhaps you can have a word with the Big Guy also...........

Yhe Zaandam and Rotterdam seem to have split.  The Rotterdam looks like it is going to Ft. Lauderdale and the Zaandam looks like it is heading to the Gulf of Mexico.  Could it be going to New Orleans or Galveston?

28 minutes ago, Himself said:

Yhe Zaandam and Rotterdam seem to have split.  The Rotterdam looks like it is going to Ft. Lauderdale and the Zaandam looks like it is heading to the Gulf of Mexico.  Could it be going to New Orleans or Galveston?

Father I do hope it’s not New Orleans. They are close to being overwhelmed with cases.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 10:59 PM, St Pete Cruiser said:

Florida is the cruise capital of the world.  We need to come to the aid of these cruise guests and crew.  I just emailed our two senators and governor to please help them.

I will do the same, and my representative as well.  Some of the passengers are Floridians and they certainly have the right to come home.  The governor still has not placed any state-wide movement restrictions  in place which indicates to me the situation is not being taken seriously enough.  Seems like a contradiction - if it is "no big deal" to the state authorities, why not let the cruise ships dock?  This is a humanitarian issue.