Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Great beach day here in N. Myrtle Beach, tourist are gone, low tide, temperature of 72, light breeze, and sunny, the reason this makes me so happy is that my chemo is finished and I'm out exercising. 

Well deserved happy place! 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Duh, of course. She controls everything 

I thought Bella controls everything??!!

57 minutes ago, island lady said:

I would say "She" is only second to the other "She"....the real boss/control of the house.  😉 

See above......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

TSOTD (or a preview for Pat & Bucky 😁, @island lady)

20210913_182556.jpg

Awww..thanks!  Love it!!  Bucky and I spent our honeymoon in New Zealand.  Super anxious to finally go back there again.  Alas our trip we had booked for early this year was of course cancelled, but have rebooked for 2023...fingers crossed that we will make it then.  😮 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I have always felt the air in Canada is extra clean. It’s like you’re not seeing the sky and the horizon through a filter. 
I never notice litter there,  either. 
Your photos capture that feeling. 

Very much like northern Maine.  🥰

20 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I married my former and still present co-worker.😀

Aw, love it, Debbie!  Very sweet!❤️

12 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Great beach day here in N. Myrtle Beach, tourist are gone, low tide, temperature of 72, light breeze, and sunny, the reason this makes me so happy is that my chemo is finished and I'm out exercising. 

Congratulations!!!  I wish you so much happiness and good health!

9 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning from a cold 37°F but sunny NE England.

November 2nd is a day we never forget.

It is 10 years ago today that my mam died.

It is 3 years ago today for Pauline's mam's funeral.

It is 43 years ago today when Pauline and I met each other.

Take care and have a great day everyone.

Graham.

You and Pauline are in my thoughts, Graham.❤️

6 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I am back, so here is my TSOTD

6C8E80B6-6F81-408B-84D7-F266873AE8A2.thumb.jpeg.763369a0a3ad971b1407e660aa42a644.jpeg

It is a new one, and I know it looks a little wrinkled, but maybe those 5 pounds I gained last week will stretch it out. 🤣🤣

I love it!  I guess I'm going to have to start buying T-shirts from our trips.  Although, it's not like I know how to post a picture!🧐

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That's a cute story.

My cats also love to climb into our suitcases and nap.  I also was given a toy once.

One time when my cat previous cat, Splashes, was a kitten and we were packing I couldn't find her anywhere when we were done.  I opened suitcases to double check. Nope not there.  We looked all over the house for her and finally found her sound asleep in a draw that I had closed.  😺

Splashes was lucky you found her rather quickly!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We finally have a paved driveway. After delays due to rain, they felt it had drained enough to pave. They had to fix erosion caused by this past weekend storm but then had it paved by lunchtime. Now, all we need is a new garage door opener and this project is complete. 

6DC283EE-8056-467D-9CDE-12BDF97A31E1.jpeg

49B95FC2-E697-4A84-8998-2FF837299767.jpeg

A5C31576-F7AD-495F-87B6-42CBEC834BD0.jpeg

FA8308FD-E3EA-4DA8-B3A6-F3137F9D8397.jpeg

Edited by reallyitsmema
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Aw, love it, Debbie!  Very sweet!❤️

Congratulations!!!  I wish you so much happiness and good health!

You and Pauline are in my thoughts, Graham.❤️

I love it!  I guess I'm going to have to start buying T-shirts from our trips.  Although, it's not like I know how to post a picture!🧐

Splashes was lucky you found her rather quickly!

Thank you for thinking of us.

Graham x.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Graham.

43 years ago was a wonderful day for you and Pauline.😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Graham.

A special day for sad and happy reasons!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Greg, enjoy your cruise!!!!!!!

Boy I'll tell you retirement is exhausting. I've been helpning Linda clean the house in preperation for the house sitter. Getting things organized to pack. I've been up and down the stairs more than a dozen times. I'm working harder now than sitting all day in my edit suite.

@grapau27 So many joys and so many sorrows. I always hope you have more joy than the other.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Beautiful pictures. You really are in utopia.

@lenquixote66I worry about my bald head getting too much sun and skin cancer. Good thing you are being proactive.

@reallyitsmema Driveway looks great. I especially love your rock wall. I will have to get part of my driveway jackhammered out and redone as it has sunk about 3.5 inches. It's like going over a curb to get the car in the garage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Boy I'll tell you retirement is exhausting. I've been helpning Linda clean the house in preperation for the house sitter. Getting things organized to pack. I've been up and down the stairs more than a dozen times. I'm working harder now than sitting all day in my edit suite.

@grapau27 So many joys and so many sorrows. I always hope you have more joy than the other.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Beautiful pictures. You really are in utopia.

@lenquixote66I worry about my bald head getting too much sun and skin cancer. Good thing you are being proactive.

@reallyitsmema Driveway looks great. I especially love your rock wall. I will have to get part of my driveway jackhammered out and redone as it has sunk about 3.5 inches. It's like going over a curb to get the car in the garage.

Thank you Greg.

Graham.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Driveway looks great. I especially love your rock wall. I will have to get part of my driveway jackhammered out and redone as it has sunk about 3.5 inches. It's like going over a curb to get the car in the garage.

Thanks.  It will be great to finally be able to drive on it in a week!  We had lots of sunken areas and cracking.  They put down a truck load of stone dust and then two of gravel to build up the base.  They ended up bringing another 1/4 truck of gravel today to deal with the erosion that happened over the weekend.    That must be tough in front of your garage, I would be afraid that the car would bottom out going over that!

• Like 2