Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I missed the second half of the game.  Apparently, my leg fell asleep and when I got up from the couch I fell.  My iPad went flying and luckily I missed hitting the TV.  Charlie didn’t see what happened and wanted to know why I was sitting on the floor🥴So I put myself to bed.  We had to get up early this morning for his  checkup at Columbia in Manhattan.  We hoped there would be no traffic due to the SuperBowl flu but the George Washington Bridge was backed up as usual.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I missed the second half of the game.  Apparently, my leg fell asleep and when I got up from the couch I fell.  My iPad went flying and luckily I missed hitting the TV.  Charlie didn’t see what happened and wanted to know why I was sitting on the floor🥴So I put myself to bed.  We had to get up early this morning for his  checkup at Columbia in Manhattan.  We hoped there would be no traffic due to the SuperBowl flu but the George Washington Bridge was backed up as usual.

Hope all went well with Charlie.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Congrats on your team's big win last night, Greg!  Of course, we all thought of you last night!

I'm sure you must be wishing that it was this coming Thursday(15) already, when your surgery will be all over for you!

Thank you! Needless to say I’m exhausted today. The Parade is Wednesday the same day as my surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 7:30am with the parade starting at 11am. I hope to be back home by then recovering and can watch it on tv hopefully if I’m not too out of it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you! Needless to say I’m exhausted today. The Parade is Wednesday the same day as my surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 7:30am with the parade starting at 11am. I hope to be back home by then recovering and can watch it on tv hopefully if I’m not too out of it.

Maybe record the parade.  That way you will not miss it no matter what happens during surgery. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

It did, thanks. Routine heart transplant checkup. Twenty one years next month😊

Good news, Marietta!  What a relief it has to be for you both!!  Hugs to Charlie.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

My whole left side is sore from trying to brace myself but I am okay otherwise.

6 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Happy to hear you didn't mess up that hip!  Hope you feel better soon. 🙂 

+ 1 Marietta @DaniDanielle

26 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Good news, Marietta!  What a relief it has to be for you both!!  Hugs to Charlie.

Great news indeed. Hugs to both of you 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thanks.  The hip is five years old already!

Great milestone. Glad you didn’t hurt yourself too much with that fall. With my knees I have to make sure when I get up from the couch to stabilize myself before trying to walk. I’ve almost fallen a double of times trying to get up too quickly.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I will never forget you guys.   I am Diamond Plus because of your teaching!!!!!!

We were on two or three cruises with them and multiple cruises with others who post on CC.Unfortunately we never met you and Charlie on the Dec.2019 cruise.

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I hope that Charlie got good results from his check up.

29 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I guess being an out of work football player is causing him to look for new jobs.

I read somewhere that his net worth is $400 million. Not sure if he has to give up some for alimony but even with $200 million, I'm sure he can squeeze by. On just the interest.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

I think the shock of falling was the worst😳
I wish you the best of luck for Wednesday 🤞🙏

Thank you! I’ll report in after I get home from surgery.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

We were on two or three cruises with them and multiple cruises with others who post on CC.Unfortunately we never met you and Charlie on the Dec.2019 cruise.

I know, I looked for you.  Charlie’s checkup was good.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I am one of those people who can go to a super bowl watching and wear that T shirt saying "Here for the Wings Only!" because I am not a sports fan at all, but I am so happy for you! When I heard the news I told DH that Greg will be VERY happy! And I got a "Is this also one of your Cruise Critic boy friends? and how is your Lighthouse guy? and your Sister Debie" 🤣🤣🤣 And Marietta and Lenny, he remembers you and asks about you often.

So he does listen when I read some stuff out to him!!!!!!! He does not read the boards!

I'm impressed and happy he knows your Sis Debbie.   I cannot wait to meet my BIL on the next Bella sailing😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3