Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

That thing looks like it has a week's worth of calories in it.

Yes it does! I used to work with a heavy set woman who was always trying to lose weight but never had much success. I remember her saying once that she really doesn’t eat that much but she would drink 2 or 3 of those large “coffees “ loaded up with whipped cream, sugar and who knows what else every day. In her mind she was just having a couple cups of coffee but in reality each one probably had 1,000 calories 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

In North East England if we don't know your name we say :-

For men it is Mate or Marra.

For women it is Pet.

I have been called Poppet 😲

And not by family but it was a house mam in Oxford who thought I was a lost soul. She was big an 6 ft tall, me 5 ft nothing.

Edited by Arzeena

Last month, I made Reservations to fly down to Ft. Myers for the Winter.  I paid in order to pick our seats.  About 2 weeks ago,  I got flight change details, and Special instructions that stated:  as a result of this change, unless mentioned above, any seats selected in the original booking may not be confirmed for the changed flight.  If you reserved a paid seat, please contact  the airline to ensure it is transferred to your new flight.  This has never happened to us before (not that we fly very often).  There's been a lot going on around here and I never did get around to checking.  Can I do this online, or do I have to call JetBlue by phone?

@grapau27  According to my watch, it is now Sunday in England, which means it is now Graham's Birthday!!!!!       HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM!!!!!!!!🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!!!    Have a wonderful Dinner with Pauline, Sarah, and her boyfriend!🍾🎂🍾

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Last month, I made Reservations to fly down to Ft. Myers for the Winter.  I paid in order to pick our seats.  About 2 weeks ago,  I got flight change details, and Special instructions that stated:  as a result of this change, unless mentioned above, any seats selected in the original booking may not be confirmed for the changed flight.  If you reserved a paid seat, please contact  the airline to ensure it is transferred to your new flight.  This has never happened to us before (not that we fly very often).  There's been a lot going on around here and I never did get around to checking.  Can I do this online, or do I have to call JetBlue by phone?

Is there a chat in the JetBlue app?  We haven’t flown with them in a while, but some airlines have chat built in to the app, or even online.  If so, I would have my info handy and try that first.

Otherwise, you may have to call if they didn’t automatically assign you new seats with the flight change.  We are flying British Air next year and even business class has to pay for seat selection more than 30 days out.  I’ve seen where there was a flight change and the fee people paid to select the seats was not honored on the new flight. 😕

Hopefully it’s an easy fix for you! 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Is there a chat in the JetBlue app?  We haven’t flown with them in a while, but some airlines have chat built in to the app, or even online.  If so, I would have my info handy and try that first.

Otherwise, you may have to call if they didn’t automatically assign you new seats with the flight change.  We are flying British Air next year and even business class has to pay for seat selection more than 30 days out.  I’ve seen where there was a flight change and the fee people paid to select the seats was not honored on the new flight. 😕

Hopefully it’s an easy fix for you! 🙂

Thank you, Barb.  I will have to check into that!🥰

• Like 1

I hate Royal's IT dept... It is astounding to me that a company worth over 50 billion dollars can't even handle simple IT issues.

I just received an email that my UDP has been cancelled.  I certainly didn't cancel it.  The cruise planner is closed so I can't repurchase it, I board the ship in about 36 hours... What a joke!

This is exactly what you don't want to have to deal with immediately after boarding the ship.

I emailed the suite concierge so we'll see if he can sort this but C'mon... How hard can some of this very simple stuff be.