Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

We usually hit these two ornaments a few times a day. Sometimes I’m good and other times not so much. 

Maybe I’ll be better in this one.😉  And I wonder why I might get put in the tree bag. 😂 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Christmas is fully assembled now. The first piece out. Thankfully we keep it contained in the main level. 

853B3D2C-ACCC-4004-9286-A83CAC7DEE52.thumb.jpeg.bf0ca77aafdd54f10c9385ef6332e27f.jpeg

There might have been a few times during the day that Lisa thought about jamming me into the tree bag. 

789A2B01-5C82-464E-A726-B3A7A7AB9B95.thumb.jpeg.d998ac432bcc6d71b0b1a4b042120e0f.jpeg

Garland on the front fireplace. The Falmouth wood carvings have been retired for the season.

83CA19CE-462B-489F-AE28-A08F88500C9D.thumb.jpeg.03f23a3e86bd10eae58bd45309ff3fe3.jpeg

Our elf helper. 

58AEF71A-647D-4E3F-8468-80F657327CF4.thumb.jpeg.47951d62bc26921a3d5999ec4326f121.jpeg

It’s amazing how many ornaments we collected from cruise vacations. Not to mention ones Owen made at school in the younger grades. Man, we all need a holiday. 

09F7609C-C34A-4701-B4D6-2EEBE51FC643.thumb.jpeg.0ba91cbd9d0829f4cb202bea83781d26.jpeg

If I may say, you have a beautiful house. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, maggieq said:

If I may say, you have a beautiful house. 

Why thank you. I’ve been in it since 94 and didn’t change much until 2015 when we added an edition/renovation.  It is our forever home. Other than paint and maybe furniture nothing is every going to change.

Well, until I am told it will happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Christmas is fully assembled now. The first piece out. Thankfully we keep it contained in the main level. 

853B3D2C-ACCC-4004-9286-A83CAC7DEE52.thumb.jpeg.bf0ca77aafdd54f10c9385ef6332e27f.jpeg

There might have been a few times during the day that Lisa thought about jamming me into the tree bag. 

789A2B01-5C82-464E-A726-B3A7A7AB9B95.thumb.jpeg.d998ac432bcc6d71b0b1a4b042120e0f.jpeg

Garland on the front fireplace. The Falmouth wood carvings have been retired for the season.

83CA19CE-462B-489F-AE28-A08F88500C9D.thumb.jpeg.03f23a3e86bd10eae58bd45309ff3fe3.jpeg

Our elf helper. 

58AEF71A-647D-4E3F-8468-80F657327CF4.thumb.jpeg.47951d62bc26921a3d5999ec4326f121.jpeg

It’s amazing how many ornaments we collected from cruise vacations. Not to mention ones Owen made at school in the younger grades. Man, we all need a holiday. 

09F7609C-C34A-4701-B4D6-2EEBE51FC643.thumb.jpeg.0ba91cbd9d0829f4cb202bea83781d26.jpeg

Everything is beautiful!!  I especially love your wife's skinny tree.

11 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I don't know how you did it!     I would end falling in love with all of them and so would my hubby.   

He sent me to pick out the cat as he said, if I go I will want to bring all of them home.      

It was a tough decision as soon as I walked in the door of her home cat by cat came to check me out.    She was shocked that her scaredy cat "Tommy" that always hide, came to check me out too.   

I brought home a white/black short haired boy who is about a year old.    I would upload a picture but he is under the bed since we came home an hour ago.     She named him Cory, but I'm not sure that I will keep that name just yet.   

While I was at her foster home he was a real sweetie and loves to play.    I couldn't decide between Cory and another buddy named Raul so I opened up my cat carrier and told her whoever goes in will be the one.     Cory walked right in and laid down on the blanket.     Raul ran off to play with another kitty.       

My Hubby says I should go back for Raul since they were already play buddies.    

Totally agree with your husband. We always like to have 2 cats so they have a play mate.

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Totally agree with your husband. We always like to have 2 cats so they have a play mate.

Yes, I agree.  We have always been a multi-car household except for the last 2 years as I did not want to bring in a new kitty when splashes was 20+yrs old.   She enjoyed being a single kitty after her Mother passed at 21.

Guess what?  I'm going back for Raul today!!

Just left the foster Mom a message to see what time and I can come by.

Right now, Cory, is having fun running around our iRoomba.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Very good point.    I will probably go pick up Raul tomorrow.    Today I'm cooking thanksgiving #2 for my other BIL.      

So did Raul get a new home and rejoin his friend?  😉  Pictures please...love kitty pictures!!  🙂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Aww...very exciting.  I love, love adoption day!!  🥰

When I was 17 and living with my late parents my Black Persian cat was called Monty.

He was psychic because he would jump onto the windowsill 5 minutes before I got home every night and looked out of the window.

My mam said she always knew I was nearly home.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

When I was 17 and living with my late parents my Black Persian cat was called Monty.

He was psychic because he would jump onto the windowsill 5 minutes before I got home every night and looked out of the window.

My mam said she always knew I was nearly home.

All cats are psychic...some just don't let you know they are.  😉   

Hmmm... Monty.  I may have asked you this before...Monty as in Monty Python?  Spam..spam..spam...spam.  😄  Sorry, couldn't resist.  😄  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

They say Vitamin D is good against Covid? Taking advantage of every day of sunshine, this time we decided to try a more deserted part of the beach.

_DSC2520.JPG

All the shops/coffee closed -- nowhere to sit and enjoy...

20201129_122739.jpg2.jpg

Lovely photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hmmm... Monty.  I may have asked you this before...Monty as in Monty Python?  Spam..spam..spam...spam.  😄  Sorry, couldn't resist.  😄  

My team Sunderland football clubs goalkeeper was called 

Jimmy Monty Montgomery and why we called him Monty.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

Cute!  We lost Moggy a couple of years ago.  Moggy is what apparently the Brits call Tabby cats for the "M" on their forehead?...according to our British Vet's tech at the time of adoption.  She was a beautiful Tuxedo Tabby.  🙂 

• Like 3