Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

13 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We go and check on our new property and see a bunch of Turkeys. We also have deer. Not sure they will stick around after the build starts. 

M8

Driving home yesterday, we saw a turkey someone had hit with their car.  You know our area of Georgia is becoming less rural.  They left it there. 

• Like 2

It's official.  Were watching the parade and know about 3% of the people singing.  Not saying they aren't talented, but we are not capable of singing along.  Then they are going to evidently leap frog us and go to Dolly Parton.  Did the musicians of our college years party to hard.  Were the Grateful Dead ever even in the parade?

Hour two. Things getting busy. Turkey on BGE looking good. Smells good too. A little smoke still going on. 

Put SAMS Smoked Turkey in oven to reheat. This is my backup bird in case I screw up the Butterball. 

Starting Moms Green Beans. Cooking down the onion, garlic, salt pork, and giblets before adding the green beans. 

BFBA1E6F-58D9-49D9-8CCB-AA9451C122B6.jpeg

B50BD7A2-59ED-43A4-B678-1B39F198D7D0.jpeg

7701C8E8-0140-4BFF-BB5E-4B4583CA8A51.jpeg

33818AAC-F23F-4149-9F2C-E29913A22309.jpeg

9A88A53A-16A0-4DF1-9F38-14EB7C564016.jpeg

7AEAA4BE-8924-43E3-BCF0-DEF495169BAF.jpeg

• Like 5

Happy Thanksgiving.  My bird is stuffed and in the oven.  Our sides are cranberry relish, olives (for my son), sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, potato dumplings, rolls and gravy.  Dessert is a pumpkin cheesecake pie.  I am so thankful to finally live close enough to my son to be able to spend the holiday with him.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Domino D said:

I see how hard many of you are working on Thanksgiving Dinner, and mean no offense.  Breakfast is my favorite meal on any day, including holidays.  Just finished Biscuits with extra sharp cheddar and bacon, hash browns, fruit.  

Don't know if I will even be able to eat turkey.  

Happy Thanksgiving All. 

Breakfast is always my favorite.  This morning I made eggs Benedict with ham and my homemade diced hashbrowns with peppers and onions.  

Then I got working on turkey day.  

Will open wine soon.  Why not!  I'm not driving, only cooking!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Domino D said:

It's official.  Were watching the parade and know about 3% of the people singing.  Not saying they aren't talented, but we are not capable of singing along.  Then they are going to evidently leap frog us and go to Dolly Parton.  Did the musicians of our college years party to hard.  Were the Grateful Dead ever even in the parade?

I had on macys parade but missed alot while cooking.  I always enjoy the rockette.  I have seen their christmas show a couple times in radio city music hall.   Highly recommend everyone see at least once.

Parades are usually held too early for the Grateful Dead to be alive.  They were famous for their news year eve shows that went on for hours and hours.

• Like 2