Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Ahhh, a scholar and an athlete.  Does he have a favorite subject (non sports related)?

Music I think is his first choice. He liked French but does not want to continue with it, as grade 9 is the only year it is mandatory. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Do you not drink wine?

Raisins are just grapes that march to a different drummer!

I take my grapes in original and liquid version, not in pill form. 😁

Cranberries, I accept in all versions but preferably on the warm goat cheese salad from Chops. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Lenny, somehow, I am not surprised. 😏

I will never understand fully what a cousin once removed means.  I know it has to do with different generations or something like that.  In this case, google was not my friend. 🤔

Google and I have always been friends.I recall one day when the son of one of Toby’s cousins called his mother and told her he got a job working for Google.

She had no idea what it was and thought it was a silly name for a company.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

A905A782-6FBE-4C7D-A430-9279E4A48587.thumb.jpeg.8f5d99d24f11a4e3826a1606e1d260be.jpeg

Nice day to be laid up with 6-8 inches of new snow. After a great day at rehab yesterday I’m really hurting today and am really tired. In between trying to do some exercises, my day consists of watching Below Deck reruns and getting snuggles.

3A58F34D-ACF5-44AD-8F4A-1C2B1AD23039.thumb.jpeg.e3b643ae384c7cccb08885db8383af5d.jpeg

Looks like Charlie was jealous of Lizzie and took her spot today.    

Happy to hear your recover / rehab is going well.   

And today sounds like a nice relaxing Sea Day!

Snow looks beautiful.    Today we are a high of 66f but back in the 40's tomorrow.      We had a nice walk in the park for our lunch break yesterday and today.    

Did you see my post from early this morning a new Below Deck Down Under will start on Peacock on March 17th!    I'm excited to watch 🤩

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

I took my first ever Covid test this morning as I believed that I may have had the disease but thankfully the results were negative.

Happy to hear you were negative😍

So what did you think of the nose tickle?   

We have Covid tests out the wazoo here at our house.    Last week we received our 4 from the government, end of January our County health dept was giving out 4 kits per car via a drive thru at local park and I still have 2 or 3 of the proctored test kits from emed.    

Anyone need a test kit?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

Just got our results from Covid test and we are good to cruise, will be in 20’s tomorrow morning when we fly to Miami. Ready to start packing, I think I will take my iPad so I can post. After cruise we will go to Ft Myer to attend my nieces wedding.

Glad the test was good.  I can’t wait until the requirement ends. Have fun on the Celebrity cruise.  I need to get my C & A moved to Celebrity and then try out a cruise with them.  I take my iPad along.  I enjoy it when in the room.  If you have extra time in Miami you might want to take the Metro Mover down to Bayside Market.  Fun place.  Enjoy the cruise.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We have Covid tests out the wazoo here at our house.    Last week we received our 4 from the government, end of January our County health dept was giving out 4 kits per car via a drive thru at local park and I still have 2 or 3 of the proctored test kits from emed.    

Anyone need a test kit?

I didn’t know there were Covid test for the wazoo… 😂 We have extra right now too.  I am glad the expiration date is longer on the emed now.  Will use them up in May.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

MRI results were not quite what we wanted.  Some new lesions found on the liver, waiting for message from doctor.🤞🙏

Continued prayers and thoughts for a good outcome.  

20 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I screamed out loud when I went to see the Exorcist.

My friend was 9 months pregnant when she saw that movie in a NYC theater.  She said people gave her strange/sympathetic looks when they exited at the movie's end.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

I think Florida was.  LOL

Definitely!

At one time, we thought about digging a canal, a very deep one, across the state and towing the bottom half down to the Caribbean somewhere. 
if you don’t believe me, you can still see portions of the canal!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

MRI results were not quite what we wanted.  Some new lesions found on the liver, waiting for message from doctor.🤞🙏

I’m so sorry. Since the liver can regenerate itself, there’s a reason to be optimistic. I hope so. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have no problem with the people who left the show last night.

Usually on Amazing Race there are couples who argue with each other.

None from the remaining 4 couples.

I’m really hungry for souvlaki, now!

I read some comments today. Of the commenters, the majority think Penn and Kim are perfect and a few were really down on Ryan and Dusty. 
Talked about how rude Ryan was.
True, he was like a little boy forced to sit in a chair and listen to a grown up lecture. 
He did explain that after ten years in prison it’s difficult for him to be forced to stay still and listen. I feel enormous sympathy because he was innocent, so maybe I cut him too much slack. 
Dusty stayed his friend all the way from middle school and I just feel that the pair of them are full of energy and the spirit of competition. 
In other words, they’re my favorites. 
I like all of the teams, though, everyone except Akbar…I wanted to smack him!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

My thoughts are with you, M & C. Remember, the last time you're worried, but it turned out OK.

🤞  for an OK "repeat". And as Mimi (@jagsfan) so wisely said, the liver can regenerate itself.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Anyone need a test kit?

We received 4 from the government and 2 from the local pharmacy.

It felt like more of a nose tickle to me.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Continued prayers and thoughts for a good outcome.  

My friend was 9 months pregnant when she saw that movie in a NYC theater.  She said people gave her strange/sympathetic looks when they exited at the movie's end.

I went with my BIL.He closed his eyes when he believed it was going to be scary.