Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Did items in your calendar show up in the new phone calendar or did you have to re-enter everyrhing? I'm lost without my phone calendar reminding me of things.

Sorry, I don't want to keep bothering you with phone questions while you are on a cruise.

No bother at all. 🤩  Everything in calendar transferred over with no problem.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks. I'm still a little uneasy about moving from a phone that has served me so well.

When I got my new phone from EE I called into my local EE shop and they transferred everything from 1 phone to the other for me.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Luckynana said:

My oldest sister, who I love so dearly ,moved to Arizona back in the 90's.  She's had several bouts with cancer, and just went through a lumpectomy this past Friday.   

I hope she is doing okay.   I'm so tired of the "c" words.    Do you plan on visiting AZ anytime soon?

What day do you sail on Allure?   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Good to hear that Charlie's arm is back to normal, and that you are both doing a lot better, Marietta!

Have a wonderful time on the Silhouette, Arzeena!  We had a really great time while on her.  Crew, food, and entertainment was terrific.  Enjoy!!

How fortunate for you and your sister, Bonnie!  My oldest sister, who I love so dearly ,moved to Arizona back in the 90's.  She's had several bouts with cancer, and just went through a lumpectomy this past Friday.   

Sending our prayers 🙏 and best wishes for your sister Mary Ann.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Sorry to hear this about your sister,MaryAnn.Hopefully she will feel better soon.

4 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Maryann, healing prayers for the best outcome for your sister.

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Luckynana, Maryann, 🤞 your sis will kick "big C" his a$$

+ 3

20 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers for your sister🙏

11 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I hope she is doing okay.   I'm so tired of the "c" words.    Do you plan on visiting AZ anytime soon?

What day do you sail on Allure?   

A big thank you to you all.  What good friends I have on here.❤️

Debbie, I don't have any plans of visiting my sister any time soon.  I'm going to have to figure it out soon.

We sail on the Allure on Saturday, April 2nd.

• Like 3

We left port around 415.   I had my Swedish massage and biotech facial with resurfacing ??? Earlier today.   I was melting on the table.  Fabulous massage.   

There was a scheduling conflict with Eric as the guy he was assigned had to work muster station so he is rescheduled for tomorrow morning and they are throwing in free haircut (which he needs).

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

No bother at all. 🤩  Everything in calendar transferred over with no problem.

One last question... did you do the transfer through Samsung's Smart Switch hooking the two phones together with a USB-C cable,  downloading a backup to the new phone from a Samsung or Google account, or some other way?

8 hours ago, Luckynana said:

My oldest sister, who I love so dearly ,moved to Arizona back in the 90's.  She's had several bouts with cancer, and just went through a lumpectomy this past Friday.   

The one bright spot I can offer is that there is tremendous success in treating breast cancers but it is a process and I understand the anxiety.

I feel about my younger brother the same way you feel about your older sister.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

NCAA Final 4:Who to root for:

I knew the father of Ed Pinckney who was a great player at Villanova.

I knew Billy Cunningham who played for UNC

I had 2 friends and one co-worker who graduated Kansas

hmmm

It may all ready been decided and the book written. Krzyzewski goes out and retires on top...........

23 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Well Mimi,  if you are needing a doggie 🐶 pic here is one I don’t think I ever posted, Millie.  My youngest daughter’s dog.

7A722C29-9BAE-4B01-B0EC-851D360D1106.thumb.jpeg.bb56aa06154a950c9c580977bd71310f.jpeg

Thanks! I needed that!

You have a lovely daughter and she has a cute pup!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

One last question... did you do the transfer through Samsung's Smart Switch hooking the two phones together with a USB-C cable,  downloading a backup to the new phone from a Samsung or Google account, or some other way?

I had my transfer done at phone store, no cable was involved.   

Eric did his transfer himself and took about 20 minutes.   Please excuse us but we have had a couple cocktails today.    He remembers phone coming with a number to call and they walked him through it. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Do you have any video clips of you on the  Flow Rider to post. I'm sure we would all love to see you in action. Maybe @A&L_Ont Andrew has some to post too.

There exists vids of me FlowRiding on CC…. I was the most boring guy in the world before him.  I do one thing, and I do it exclusively.  I carve back and forth at the top of the wave.  I would be called a one trick pony, but I don’t even really have a trick.  

JC

• Like 3

I will be actively exploring a trip to New Orleans tomorrow.  Looking at Stubhub immediately after the UNC game, tickets for both days of the Final Four…. At the top of the bowl center court were 1500 each.  The Holiday Inn Express near the French Quarter is going for over $500 a night.  

It is only money and you can’t take it with you.  We are the worst, best, team in the Final Four, but to play Duke for the first time ever in the Final Four and be there… priceless.

I will be planning a trip south tomorrow… 

We went to the Blues game last night.. ugh.

jc

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I will be actively exploring a trip to New Orleans tomorrow.  Looking at Stubhub immediately after the UNC game, tickets for both days of the Final Four…. At the top of the bowl center court were 1500 each.  The Holiday Inn Express near the French Quarter is going for over $500 a night.  

It is only money and you can’t take it with you.  We are the worst, best, team in the Final Four, but to play Duke for the first time ever in the Final Four and be there… priceless.

I will be planning a trip south tomorrow… 

We went to the Blues game last night.. ugh.

jc

So when you buy tickets, you have to buy both days? If UNC should lose the the first day, sell the final night and get all your money back plus some.

Just noticed Monday Tickets are less money then Saturdays tickets, guess that is because 2 games are played on Saturday............Got to think though if Duke wins Saturday those tickets will be much higher to se e  Duke's  Krzyzewski last game. 

I would be buying that airline ticket tonight, tomorrow the price will be higher.

Edited by Jimbo