Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

@BonTexasNYthe shows for Harmony oct 27 are open to book. If you have questions how to book just ask. Online just go up to the 3 things in the upper right, first looks like a notebook, then click add activities, then click entertainment.  And they will come up.

Idk if you are watching your roll call and see people are booking. As you know these shows do book up. Sorry, dont mean to intrude, just didnt want you to miss booking them and have to wait in line. I especially liked columbus. The mom of the girl is on the roll call and cheering her on. 

HELP!  Just brings up general info on all entertainment venues.  Can't find out how to reserve.  Daily planner shows all day schedules are unavailable

Edited by BonTexasNY

3 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Those seem to be quite the rage. I saw them down in Fort Lauderdale too. I looked into them and if I remember it right you need to book them as a group and it wasn’t cheap.

• Like 2

Just now, BonTexasNY said:

HELP!  Just brings up general info on all entertainment venues.  Can't find out how to reserve.  

I wish we had a more private place to show you my screens. On the website. .. click the planner. Mine for this date shows in CAD, ignore. See the 3 things in the upper right..I circled it .. click there on the notebook I circled. It brings up your daily planner, scroll down if it doesnt pop up, click on add activity ... then click entertainment...if you need more screen shots, I can make them.

20240808_105902.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I wish we had a more private place to show you my screens. On the website. .. click the planner. Mine for this date shows in CAD, ignore. See the 3 things in the upper right..I circled it .. click there on the notebook I circled. It brings up your daily planner, scroll down if it doesnt pop up, click on add activity ... then click entertainment...if you need more screen shots, I can make them.

20240808_105902.jpg

I bring up my planner clicking that icon but it won't allow me to reserve entertainment.

14 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

HELP!  Just brings up general info on all entertainment venues.  Can't find out how to reserve.  Daily planner shows all day schedules are unavailable

Sometimes I have to click around in the evening hours for the add activity to pop up. Here is what you need to pop up, then click on entertainment. 

20240808_111030414.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I was able to book all shows on my laptop.  They don't appear on my cell phone on the RCI app.  Thanks for the head's up and advice. I'll take a screen shot of the booked entertainment for proof.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen have a marvelous birthday.  May all your birthday wishes come true.

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, brillohead said:

48 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Those seem to be quite the rage. I saw them down in Fort Lauderdale too. I looked into them and if I remember it right you need to book them as a group and it wasn’t cheap.

We have those here on the intracoastal as well.  A group I belong to looked into booking, way too expensive and I believe you needed to supply your own alcohol. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, akcruz said:

We have those here on the intracoastal as well.  A group I belong to looked into booking, way too expensive and I believe you needed to supply your own alcohol. 

They do look fun but not at that expense. A good Tiki Bar is better. The renovated Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale is set to open back up this fall. The Mai Kai was on of the most famous tiki bars in the country.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

They do look fun but not at that expense. A good Tiki Bar is better. The renovated Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale is set to open back up this fall. The Mai Kai was on of the most famous tiki bars in the country.

I have been following their renovation progress online. We wanted to go there when we sailed out of FLL in July, but now it looks like they are supposed to re-open in September. We are sailing out of FLL again next July, so we will try again next year.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

A new Olympic sport!!  Synchronized napping!  Or is it synchronized wrestling?

They were napping , but they spend lots of time wrestling and taking turns chasing each other around the house , so much fun to watch.

• Like 6

Just now, TravelGirlinDallas said:

They are SO cute! Do they talk a lot? The one Siamese mix that I had was super-vocal.

No I actually never heard them , Shelagh said they talk when it’s time for they to get their wet food , they eat a lot , they will be big cats . Our old Siamese wasn’t really vocal. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

I have been following their renovation progress online. We wanted to go there when we sailed out of FLL in July, but now it looks like they are supposed to re-open in September. We are sailing out of FLL again next July, so we will try again next year.

Yes I am so excited about this. My parents first took me there as a kid in the late 1960’s. It is the Mecca of Tiki. We will not get to Fort Lauderdale until October of 25 but by then I hope the crowds will die down. It’s going to be a hot spot when it opens.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

For those needing a Lucy fix, here you go. 

Pet me. 

IMG_6094.thumb.jpeg.57e7c085f857020a22abf196c3534453.jpeg

Now I sleep. 

IMG_6095.thumb.jpeg.c3045a6d004ccd251ca0fedd2bb7d24e.jpeg

Now I sleep more. 

IMG_6097.thumb.jpeg.f19aa17cb451f7b2c003f5be45040440.jpeg

Nice to see Lucy having a relaxing time on.

International Cat Day.

• Like 7

Good evening.

Fortunately the protesters last night were peaceful.

It has been sunny and 66°F most of today but it is starting to rain now at 18.45pm in North East England.

I hope everyone is safe and having an enjoyable day.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@FromSea2ShiningSea

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN!!!!!!

HAVE THE BEST DAY!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!❤️🎈❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1