Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

I think @Luckynana may be right about your storage.  From your condo's website:

image.png.976cbf9e12bef5add3f97b8189732d15.png

Have a great time with your friend.  I love being with people who laugh easily, especially if you've known them forever.  Getting into trouble together tends to make for a better friendship. 😁

Probably wouldnt satisfy you or whomever keeps saying I have storage here. I keep saying I'm sure I dont. Would have been mentioned as a amenity when I bought and I've walked everywhere here.

So I walked down to the bldg by the other pool and went into the ladies room. No sign of any storage. Doesnt exist. As I said before, no outside storage here.

I asked a guy walking his dog and said I got 2 people telling me I have storage, have you seen any? He said well he lives in C bldg, like me, but has a end unit. Maybe the middle stack with smaller units have a closet on their balcony. I said I have a 3 bedroom and have a closet on my balcony. To me that's not storage. He said he doesnt have that closet. He cant think of anything else but he read it in a booklet too. Not here. Doesnt exist. Idk who printed that up, but we dont have outside storage. I'd have seen it. But I thought I'd ask, maybe since people dont believe me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mets07 said:

Yesterday a beautiful day here in the New Jersey / New York area. Today expected to be as well. 

We drove to the beach at Robert Moses State Park, Long Island, New York. Here are some photos:

NYC from the George Washington Bridge as we "crawled" over .... 

20240823_074409.thumb.jpg.ec06c2b1d4879f0613a901a61f28cff5.jpg

At the beach. A pretty calm ocean and we saw a bunch of dolphins (not pictured) as well.

20240823_101938.thumb.jpg.0f7227b9c8b075a290943a0590b00b12.jpg

We walked by the Fire Island Lighthouse on our way to the town of Kismet for lunch.

20240823_124929.thumb.jpg.7a5dca8805720621390daedf64144a03.jpg

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

PS We did a B2B in Europe in July / early August on Anthem. Our first cruising in Europe. Loved it! 

Your pictures brought back wonderful memories.  Thank you for that!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fourteen years ago today I had the privilege of being present at the birth of this guy!IMG_9632.thumb.jpeg.f82cbf5567a188a2f214253e530dd3ad.jpeg

Happiest of Birthdays wished to your grandson Marietta.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm unable to reserve entertainment on the 2nd leg of our b2b, starting Nov 3.  I get a pop up to check closer to the cruise date.  Strange because I was able to reserve everything for the 1st leg 3 weeks ago.  Thanks, @firefly333 Jane for your advice. Not a major issue since we'll be seeing everything the first week.  Not sure we want to see everything again a week later, except for the water show which we never tire of seeing.  Maybe the ice show.  Grease will be a one and done since, Olivia and John will always be Sandy and Danny to me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I'm unable to reserve entertainment on the 2nd leg of our b2b, starting Nov 3.  I get a pop up to check closer to the cruise date.  Strange because I was able to reserve everything for the 1st leg 3 weeks ago.  Thanks, @firefly333 Jane for your advice. Not a major issue since we'll be seeing everything the first week.  Not sure we want to see everything again a week later, except for the water show which we never tire of seeing.  Maybe the ice show.  Grease will be a one and done since, Olivia and John will always be Sandy and Danny to me.

Usually shows open a month at a time. So maybe a month after the other shows opened the nov shows will open. Follow your roll call, that's how I always know, people start posting it.

I'm checked in now for oct 6, my first leg. 11 am boarding. Feels confusing since I havent even gone on the Bermuda cruise yet. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

We really enjoyed Grease on harmony , agree aqua show was totally amazing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fourteen years ago today I had the privilege of being present at the birth of this guy!IMG_9632.thumb.jpeg.f82cbf5567a188a2f214253e530dd3ad.jpeg

Marietta.

Happy 14th birthday to your special Grandson.

Screenshot_20240824_203737.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Thanks 1

Watching the Little League World Series. These kids are so good. The pitching has been incredible but I have to think that these pitchers will end up having Tommy John’s surgery by the time they are 14 years old.

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Watching the Little League World Series. These kids are so good. The pitching has been incredible but I have to think that these pitchers will end up having Tommy John’s surgery by the time they are 14 years old.

Sometimes I look back at what I did pitching as a kid I’m amazed I still have an arm.  One game as a Jr in HS I pitched 11 innings…I’m sure I threw 150+ pitches.  Crazy thing is my arm felt great the next day…in fact that was a Tuesday game and I came back and threw another 7+ innings on Friday.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Sometimes I look back at what I did pitching as a kid I’m amazed I still have an arm.  One game as a Jr in HS I pitched 11 innings…I’m sure I threw 150+ pitches.  Crazy thing is my arm felt great the next day…in fact that was a Tuesday game and I came back and threw another 7+ innings on Friday.

I’m sure back in those days coaches probably never did pitch counts. At least when my son was pitching they had a pitch count limit. 

6 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Someone has a new favorite place….Maxx has become a bar cat.

IMG_0002.thumb.jpeg.4e41504f3ed3b525d8a0e0573c14d4c7.jpeg

Max has excellent taste!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I just finished binge watching one of the best series ever :Average Show starring Deon Cole .It is on Netflix.The ending is one of the most powerful ever broadcast in my opinion.

Watching it now! Wow really good. Don’t tell me the ending.

Just returned from our favorite upscale restaurant which we visit at least twice a week love their live music every night. Mostly an older crowd sometimes an older man with a very younger woman . But tonight the very young couple in the booth next to us got engaged!!!. We had a nice conversation with the newly engaged couple. We got engaged on Sovereign of the seas in 1990 and honeymooned on SS Norway the following year.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

You were young.  Rub some dirt on it and get back out there. 😁

• Haha 7