Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

25 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks, but I took these pictures. We were about 5 hours out of Iceland on our way to Greenland. I'll see if I can find out a better location today.

Apologies @ReneeFLL  YOU took great photos!  Hope you are having a great cruise.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Beautiful, I love the trees in the picture.

Can you believe I was actually asleep at 1:00? So glad Mike heard the announcement. He said he's going to set his alarm for 1:00 to see if he can see anything tonight incase he misses an announcement.

I hope you are having a great time.!

28 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Updated one of the vehicle’s welcome screens yesterday. 

Yeah, I know I need to clean the dust from that screen. 

Now I am thinking of doing a ship sailing away for the shutdown screen. 

I didn't know that it was possible to change the welcome screen.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I didn't know that it was possible to change the welcome screen.

I think some of the later models, with the Entune system, they did away with that capability.  Too bad, I always liked it.   Had to update the photo since the kids got older looking.  

Haven’t looked to see if I can do something similar with our 24.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I had a past cat that liked to go behind the TV. Little did I know she was chewing on wires while she was back there.😏

I think and hope it’s more like a hiding spot like behind the curtains . 

16 minutes ago, George C said:

I think and hope it’s more like a hiding spot like behind the curtains . 

You mean you haven't looked yet?  George!!!!  Get up and look behind the tv!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Lionesss said:

September 8. 

I started a live thread. About the Freedom.

A tad early. But this cruise is a long time coming   

Be safe. 

I'm going to look right now, Sue!😉

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Toffee (one of my 3 stepcats) plotting to usurp Sushi the Siamese from his place

image.thumb.jpeg.99bddb6e75805b53c1aa2a6e26a1948a.jpeg

Success...

image.thumb.jpeg.2e63f2debbbb5071291a9a0d0c0b9004.jpeg

A rare magical moment...sunset from our [land] balcony 

image.thumb.jpeg.c1c37c8ec77be1b5809b689bb1b56b18.jpeg

Looks like Sushi is giving Toffee a dirty look , saying how dare you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Toffee (one of my 3 stepcats) plotting to usurp Sushi the Siamese from his place

Success...

Awwww so sweet. And beautiful sunset! Hope you are well and in good spirits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Success...

Very pretty cats and too funny.  What a pretty sunset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2024 at 2:29 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

Our 1st cruise was on Sea Princess.   It was about 25 years ago.  It was a new ship.  We were celebrating our 20th anniversary.   We had our 45th last Sunday!

We were chased by a hurricane that cruise however that didn't stop us from later cruises. 

Happy 45th anniversary.

On 8/22/2024 at 3:53 AM, cruiselvr04 said:

Just dropping in a few pics from Norway.  Turn around day in Amsterdam today and headed to Iceland next.  We have a great trip so far! Norway was stunning.

20240819_111000.jpg

I also took a picture from the same place. The Loen Skylift I’m guessing. If you were there when I was you might have seen me. I was the only one in a short sleeve shirt with a pink backpack. I had a sweater and down jacket in the backpack. I never put the jacket on and only put the sweater on for a short time when we were at the very top. Back by the gift shop it came off again. One lady must have felt bad for me since she offered me her jacket. I let her know I had one with me. After all our Florida heat it felt good to feel the cold air.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2024 at 6:27 AM, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is 62°F and sunny here at 11.24am.

It is our 43rd wedding anniversary today.

We had a family meal last night to celebrate.

I hope everyone is safe and well and y'all have a nice day.

IMG_20240817_194521.jpg

Happy anniversary to the both of you.

On 8/22/2024 at 9:52 AM, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Today is my husband Brian's 50th birthday. He was a surprise 2nd-born twin that no one knew about until his arrival. His birth was difficult, involved forceps, and resulted in a brain bleed and cerebral palsy on his right side. He never let it stop him. He is the happiest, most encouraging, positive person. The very best person I know. I'm so thankful that he is here and that we get to share life together. 

I think it's unfair that he looks younger than 50! (I am 51, so it's doubly unfair!)

IMG_8289.thumb.jpeg.7df05122eb1dc4115e36ba58bd7010e7.jpeg

Happy birthday to Brian.

On 8/22/2024 at 5:26 PM, Luckynana said:

I feed my Koi fish koi food that promotes vibrancy.  I've been feeding them this for years.  Three of my fish are in the white family, and two of them have begun to show a somewhat orangey color on parts of their body.  One of them had a black spot or two on it's body, and I thought...I guess that's a new color, appearing as small dots.  I then saw a black dot on two of my other koi.  I have 10 fish.  7 koi of various sizes, and 3 huge goldfish.  

I googled koi and black spots, and read that there could be parasites.  Oh no!!  The next day, I took a water sample to the Koi place to have it tested, and I was told it was very toxic.  I was told to empty most of the pond and refill it with water, and to come back the next day.  I did just that, and brought another water sample.  Still toxic!  I have now made 5 trips to the Koi place, and we're almost there!  Each day, the water was a little better, but not quite there yet.  I've been filling the pond all day (we can only have the hose on little more than dribbling, so it's been taking 8 hours or so each filling, so as not to stress the fish)  The woman at the store said that this should do it!  I was told not to feed the fish until this gets resolved.  The fish are pretty mad at me....they no longer swim up to me, since they've come to realize that so far, I'm only there to drain their home!!  I have one more visit to the store, with my water sample, before I can feed them again.  I was told to go back on Saturday. 🤞  I've never had this problem before, so here's hoping!!

Onto the next wonderful project tomorrow.  Our pool has been loosing water, and the pool guy told us what we have to do starting tomorrow.  Mark the water level.  Wait 12 hours, then mark the water level and measure how much we've lost.  Wait another 12 hours, then turn on the filter and mark the water level, keep the filter on for another 12 hours, and mark the water.......

Glad to hear your fish are doing better. We only have one left because of the raccoons and birds. We had a leak in our pool and it ended up being in the overflow box which was an easy fix. We left the pump off and when the pool level stopped going down and the box drained out from leaking it was easy to figure it out. Good luck finding your leak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My14 year old granddaughter is Diamond+ courtesy of her parents. She is not far from Diamond+ herself. When we spent the 2 weeks on Freedom she enjoyed using her card to enter the Crown lounge to get cookies.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Glad to hear your fish are doing better. We only have one left because of the raccoons and birds. We had a leak in our pool and it ended up being in the overflow box which was an easy fix. We left the pump off and when the pool level stopped going down and the box drained out from leaking it was easy to figure it out. Good luck finding your leak.

Thank you Renee!  We will give it a shot!