Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Toby just volunteered to be your groundskeeper for the summer.  He will work for room, board and flowrider

Ken, we need to keep this on the down low.  Last thing I want to see is 25 people lined up around Andrew’s flowrider.  I would have to leave Canada at that point.  Although, I think Toby’s offer is way better than mine.

jc

• Haha 2

In the spirit of "Routine day in Lockdown, " last night we watched the "Friends Reunion" on HBO Max. Anyone else watch it? I had low expectations but really enjoyed it. Your thoughts?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

Some lucky souls had. Not yet aired here...😢

I hate when they do that. "Mighty Cruise Ships" season 3 aired in Canada over 6 months ago before it aired in the US. Makes no sense to me.

29 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Ken, we need to keep this on the down low.  Last thing I want to see is 25 people lined up around Andrew’s flowrider.  I would have to leave Canada at that point.  Although, I think Toby’s offer is way better than mine.

jc

Too bad I already started driving there!😄

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

In the spirit of "Routine day in Lockdown, " last night we watched the "Friends Reunion" on HBO Max. Anyone else watch it? I had low expectations but really enjoyed it. Your thoughts?

Looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

I wish I could see this.... never aired in our little corner of Paradise 😉

Hopefully it will come soon to your area. Loved the episode on Symphony of the Seas.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I forgot that was on last night!  Thanks for saying something.  I wasn't sure if we have HBO Max or not since we have HBO with FIOS but we do get HBO Max.  I just created an account so will definitely watch this weekend.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

I just created an account so will definitely watch this weekend.

I had to get one since we watched HBO on our Google Fiber TV package and they dropped HBO for some reason. I like Max but it's weird not having a tv guide to when shows are airing.

• Like 2

For my Canadian friends:  

Looking forward to our stay in Maine this summer, with one of the stays at what we are fondly calling "The Moose Cabin" for a month, which is only 10 miles from the Canadian boarder near Calais.  

What is our chance of traveling into Canada right now?  We have adored going into St. Andrews for lunch and shopping.  Plus enjoy Campobello Island.  Should I even bring our passports?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, island lady said:

For my Canadian friends:  

Looking forward to our stay in Maine this summer, with one of the stays at what we are fondly calling "The Moose Cabin" for a month, which is only 10 miles from the Canadian boarder near Calais.  

What is our chance of traveling into Canada right now?  We have adored going into St. Andrews for lunch and shopping.  Plus enjoy Campobello Island.  Should I even bring our passports?  

Now you did it...............they will start building barbwire fences!!!!!!

Enjoy the mooseburgers, moosemeatloaf, moose dumplings and chocolate moose!!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, island lady said:

What is our chance of traveling into Canada right now? 

Should I even bring our passports

Couldn't hurt and they don't weigh much 😉

Enjoy your Maine stay, and pls. drop by with pics of wine glasses held by Bucky 😁

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, island lady said:

For my Canadian friends:  

Take your passport but I give it a less than 5% chance of it happening.  I think our government will wait until September to reopen the borders and avoid the tourist influx.  By Sept it looks like everyone in Canada looking to get both shots will have had the opportunity

59 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Now you did it...............they will start building barbwire fences!!!!!!

Enjoy the mooseburgers, moosemeatloaf, moose dumplings and chocolate moose!!!!

Yeah, probably a good idea.  Eeekk!  Not them!!  Don't let them in!!  😲

56 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Couldn't hurt and they don't weigh much 😉

Enjoy your Maine stay, and pls. drop by with pics of wine glasses held by Bucky 😁

Most definitely will...thanks Dani!   🙂 

So, I just logged onto my computer and we use AOL as our search engine for stories and stuff.

So one of the stories interested me.

It went something like the most scariest bridges in OHIO.

So I clicked on it.

All of a sudden the computer went nuts on me, flashing and a screen came up this is Malware, you have a virus, click on this to resolve issue.

Damn, the DH is going to kill me now.

I thought the stories on AOL were safe, guess it was not and now I'm going to be screwed.

So I did what anyone would do, I tried to log out.................nada

I hit desk top manager, would not let me open.

So finally I hit ctrl, alt, delete.   Success.

Glad I will not be home to late tonight, leaving before the spouse gets home for bachelorette  dinner in Cleveland for my daughter.

Hope there are no funky ICONS on home screen when I log off, like what happened the last time I downloaded a virus.  Damn, they would make a grown women blush.

Hoping I can safely log on later.

Be safe

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Take your passport but I give it a less than 5% chance of it happening.  I think our government will wait until September to reopen the borders and avoid the tourist influx.  By Sept it looks like everyone in Canada looking to get both shots will have had the opportunity

Yeah, kind of what I thought as well.  We won't be hitting the "Moose Cabin" until August.  But I was a bit under the impression Canada was targeting November as opening date.  Everything seems to be in flux everywhere right now.  

19 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yeah, kind of what I thought as well.  We won't be hitting the "Moose Cabin" until August.  But I was a bit under the impression Canada was targeting November as opening date.  Everything seems to be in flux everywhere right now.  

In the past day or 2 most provinces have announced the starting of second doses and a targeted completion of September.  My thinking is the borders will reopen once the second doses are well under way or completed.  Things seemed to have moved up a couple months recently

• Like 2